Where are all the single girls ?

13»

Comments

• rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    do you still work at asda?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    Why do you think women are intimidated by you??
  • 5340robert5340robert Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stig wrote: »

Something like Italian or Psychology usually has loads of female 20-somethings enrolling.

Thats a good idea although my work schedule isn't to compatible with it. which is a shame i would love to do another course.
    do you still work at asda?

Yes.
    ': wrote:
    Hannah;51964988']Why do you think women are intimidated by you??

I don't know sounds kinda silly.
  • davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    I was going to post a genuine reply but then I read the other comments and (as i have lots of time on my hands) also checked out some of your previous posts...still unable to decide if (a) you are making all of this up or (b) you just lead a very bitter life. If indeed the answer is (b) I am not surprised that you are still single - wishing disabilities on a siblings children is not the kind of attitude that suggests 'hey this guy is marriage material'. Neither is some kind of self-pitying whinging. You resent your sister as she is more successful? OK I get an element of jealousy, I have friends and family members who are much more successful than I am, but it is not a reason to hate somebody. People are generally successful because they work hard at being successful. Yes some people are just plain lucky but that is the way of the world, If your sister was not good at her job she would not still be doing it! Until you can sort out your own issues, and by the gist of other replies i guess these are numerous, I would not even consider getting into a serious relationship. What if you meet a girl and then she ends up being more successful than you? When you are finally happy with who you are as a person I guess that is when you should start dating seriously.

I guess I did end up going for a genuine reply afterall, never mind, even if this is all a big lie it has passed some of my time!
  • amw_99amw_99 Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Excuse, excuse, excuse. Do you really want advice, or someone to say that yes you're right, the world is against you etc etc? My advice to you, is to take the advice that other people give you an act on it, without moaning and coming up with excuses.

Oh, but your reply to that will be "yeh, but I can't because no one is being serious." And you are?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    5340robert wrote: »

Well it is a bit silly because as a woman if a man is intimidating me he would have to be something out of order e.g. insulting me, frightening me etc.
    Think of how many people you walk past in the street. They all have their own lives but I think you must walk past many single women each day. You just need to widen your social circle a bit so that you can meet new people. You should try and make friends with them at first or you will sound desperate. When I meet guys I don't automatically think "he's single. I'll go and ask him out on a date" And there's nothing worse than a man asking you out who you don't know anything about. The answer will almost always be 'no' if you do that. I'd say it's... 95%. The women need to get to know you and like you first. It doesn't matter what you look like, what your interests are etc, if you're kind to them they'll be kind to you. Good luck with it .....
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm single...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So am I but I'm HAPPY that way, and would sooner chew my arm off than hook up with anyone like to OP and have them spoil that!!!
    Forum Member
    5340robert wrote: »
    Thats a good idea although my work schedule isn't to compatible with it. which is a shame i would love to do another course.

Yes.

I was there today :eek: weird how i dont see you in there.
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you shop in there all the time then? Weird how you haven't seen the OP, he doesn't look hard to miss!
    Forum Member
    OP fancy telling me what asda were promoting in the entrance today? But i bet you weren't in today were you :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    euphie wrote: »
    I'm single...
    why helloooooo..... *waggling eyebrows*
    Would you actually recognise him if you saw him? I'd give him a wide berth if I were you :eek:
    Forum Member
    Justabloke wrote: »
    why helloooooo..... *waggling eyebrows*

Would you actually recognise him if you saw him? I'd give him a wide berth if I were you :eek:

He has posted a picture in the past.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has posted a picture in the past.
    Ah.... I'd ask why but I don't think I want to know...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP fancy telling me what asda were promoting in the entrance today? But i bet you weren't in today were you :p

Potatoes (Elizabeth), Apples (gala), some bakery stuff and like a covered bench for the garden.
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    euphie wrote: »
    I'm single...

Run, while you still can.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    Run, while you still can.

ha ha very funny also rock chic was i right ?
  • KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5340robert, just out of interest, what advice were you given previously that didn't work when you tried it? It's a genuine question, because you're posting in the advice section, so if we knew what advice you had been given in the past that you tried but found it didn't work for you we might have a better idea as to what advice to give you this time. After all, there's no point us repeating the same advice time and time again if it doesn't work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ': wrote:
    Hannah;51964988']Why do you think women are intimidated by you??

Possibly because he's a deluded idiot. I'm very grateful for that though, as I needed a bloody good laugh :D
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,784
    Administrator
    This thread has been closed as it is no longer constructive.
This discussion has been closed.