9 year old "celeb" launches Paedos dream lingerie range!

artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
Forum Member
✭✭
I saw this on Neowin:
http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=585857&showcomments=true&rss=yes
I know this should be sort of showbiz, 'cus it involves Mileys sister, but I feel perhaps it should be in General too.

:rolleyes: Fcking unbelievable. WTF are her parents thinking...besides the all powerful $$$$?

That is crazy launching this for children.

Look at some of those photoshots and are we seeing a little **** in the making?

Comments

• Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good. Grief.

I'm sure she'll make shed loads of money (after her agent has taken a cut), but I have to say that this smashes the bad taste barrier to smithereens.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Oh my christ!

Nice one Billy Ray, what the hell are you thinking ?
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    Gross. And in the photo of the 2 girls with dog, the one on the left (is that the kid sister?) looks like a head superimposed on a younger body.

Not so much bothered about paedophiles - they seem to do fine already getting material - but the sexualization of our young children really bothers me.
  • I love EllieI love Ellie Posts: 8,009
    Forum Member
    A fuss over very little.

This sort of clothing has been available for years.

Didn't one of the supermarkets sell push-up bras to pre-teens a couple of years ago?

Anyone remember those mothers on the Portsmouth estate marching against "paedos"? They dragged their pre-teen daughters on the march. The daughters were wearing crop tops with "babe" and "so many boys, so little time" slogans on them. The mothers failed dismally to spot the irony.
    Forum Member
    You can see the sexualisation of girls especially in your local supermarket, tiny little clothes that a prossie would think twice about wearing. It is down to parents to boycot these kinds of clothes, but it seems some have a job saying no to their little darling.

Let children be children, sex is not the be all and end all of life, especially when you are 9.
    Forum Member
    A fuss over very little.

This sort of clothing has been available for years.

Didn't one of the supermarkets sell push-up bras to pre-teens a couple of years ago?

Anyone remember those mothers on the Portsmouth estate marching against "paedos"? They dragged their pre-teen daughters on the march. The daughters were wearing crop tops with "babe" and "so many boys, so little time" slogans on them. The mothers failed dismally to spot the irony.
    Do you have a link to pics of that? how ironic that mothers would do that.
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Do you have a link to pics of that? how ironic that mothers would do that.

Unfortunately not, but I can remember it on the news.

It was a number of years ago, when the press first got started on "paedos" and started their crusade.

It was followed some months later by some thickos in Newport burning a paediatricians practice, as they thought it was a "paedos place".
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    I clicked that link with a certain amount of trepidation, expecting to see something 'alluring'. But thankfully, I found it distasteful, and the kids a bit on the ugly side. What were they thinking?
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    I don't know, what next? Pajamas & TRAINERS?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't as bad as I expected when I clicked to be honest. The kids look fairly ridiculous though.
  • KaliMistKaliMist Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    There is quite a bit of controversy around that little girl, there was a video of her doing the rounds not so long ago of her gyrating around the dance floor singing 'smack that' while slapping her ass, and of course the pole dancing and now this.
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately not, but I can remember it on the news.

It was a number of years ago, when the press first got started on "paedos" and started their crusade.

It was followed some months later by some thickos in Newport burning a paediatricians practice, as they thought it was a "paedos place".

Oh I remember that one.The one person that they might need if their child was ill and they attack them for having the first few letters of their title the same as the title of a perv
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Oh I remember that one.The one person that they might need if their child was ill and they attack them for having the first few letters of their title the same as the title of a perv

Yep. I blame the press for whipping up hysteria.
    And thickos from Newport.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the blonde one flicking the "V" in one of the pictures?? :eek:

Classy!!
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Yep. I blame the press for whipping up hysteria.
    And thickos from Newport.
    Last month a paediatrician in Newport, south Wales, was forced to flee her house when vandals seemingly confused her job title.

The word "paedo" was daubed on the front door of Dr Yvette Cloete's home.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/908761.stm

I can't see that many paedophiles dreaming about more 'adult' clothing on little girls TBH. Do they not like them looking like children? A gay bloke once told me his ultimate turn off was a geezer wearing stockings, he likes men to be men. Just a thought.
  • SeabirdSeabird Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Americans have a twisted form of morality. Obese Bible thumping parents dressing their anorexic looking toddlers up like prozzies to win 'beauty pageants'. I stayed in a hotel in LA where one was being held and felt sick watching what the momzillas put these little girls through to make them look like Pamela Anderson on a bad day. I'm so glad I was alowed to have a proper innocent childhood.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its whoresrus, crossed with noel fielding from the might bush(or lack of it)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear me...:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is sick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get annoyed when I see High Street stores selling bras for infant school aged girls.
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As usual dumb hysteria over nothing really.

Bad taste, yes... in fact quite vile...

... but "Paedos dream lingerie range!" :confused:

a) Is it even lingerie?
    b) Wouldn't a "Paedo" be more interested in little girls dressed as little girls?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,400
    Forum Member
    Consumerism knows no bounds.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    As usual dumb hysteria over nothing really.

Bad taste, yes... in fact quite vile...

... but "Paedos dream lingerie range!" :confused:

a) Is it even lingerie?
    b) Wouldn't a "Paedo" be more interested in little girls dressed as little girls?

I'd say it was more just some slutty outfits, rather than ''lingerie''.
    Some peodo's like little girls to look like sluts.

''Vile'' is right. :(
  • Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a bunch of little tramps!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Why do children just not want to be children anymore.
    They all want to grow up too fast.

I blame the celebrity culture, Jordan - Kate Moss - and the likes.. These are the people who our children view as role models, its all they see in the media and in magazines.

It was not as bad as I thought, but those girls ... well..
    I wonder what they will be like at 16? :(