Things never get better

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MegaWhat? wrote: »
    I know who this guy is now. :D

Budge up I want be next to Jasmine Harman too.
  • 5340robert5340robert Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do this (edited for positivity):

Don't do or even think this:

i cant do it, i just hope it happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MegaWhat? wrote: »
    I know who this guy is now. :D

deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    5340robert wrote: »
    My dream situation is that i get up the career ladder earn good money, have a better house, partner, kids, car and holidays than my sister.

Whilst my sister gets into crap dead end jobs, has crap relationships with horrible guys, has kids which have disabilities or behavioral problems which i disown as being there uncle. And i am just a better person with a better life.

Well, you could go out and find yourself a dream career, house, partner, kids, car and holidays. Alternatively, you could go and play under an articulated lorry.
  • 5340robert5340robert Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, you could go out and find yourself a dream career, house, partner, kids, car and holidays. Alternatively, you could go and play under an articulated lorry.

Your funny.
  • tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i cant do it, i just hope it happens.
    You can't think that way - you have to do things yourself and you also have to acknowledge that it takes time to get these things.

Never hope for things to happen, you have to take the first step in anything. Take it from someone who used to think like you. I took what you said and edited it to what you should be saying to yourself:
    I can do it, by giving it my best try, I know it can happen.
  • PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Claire Rayner used to say "Your life could be exactly as it is now, but you could only have one leg, so be grateful".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My dream situation: my sister gets into crap dead end jobs, has crap relationships with horrible guys, has kids which have disabilities or behavioral problems which i disown as being there uncle.

This is why your life is a pile of wank. Just this.
  • RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tried piling wanks, but they just kept falling over.
  • The GeekThe Geek Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whilst my sister gets into crap dead end jobs, has crap relationships with horrible guys, has kids which have disabilities or behavioral problems which i disown as being there uncle. And i am just a better person with a better life.

You really are a vile individual. The above is why you won't ever succeed in life. Wishing disabled children on your sister is a very nasty, twisted and bitter thing to hope.

You don't deserve to do well in life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RubusRoo wrote: »
    I tried piling wanks, but they just kept falling over.

It's a pretty exclusive skill. :p
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've really hit a disgusting new low in your trolling now Rob.

You're not even faintly amusing anymore after that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the 25th International Tournament de Troll.
    :sleep:
  • GonerilGoneril Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *tut* will you lot come out of here, come on.....honestly! how many times must you be told? If you keep feeding trolls they get too fat to get out the forum door, and then we'll be stuck with it forever.:mad:
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goneril wrote: »
    *tut* will you lot come out of here, come on.....honestly! how many times must you be told? If you keep feeding trolls they get too fat to get out the forum door, and then we'll be stuck with it forever.:mad:

Well its just another thing for Rob to add to his ever-expanding list of things he completely fails at.
  • GonerilGoneril Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Well its just another thing for Rob to add to his ever-expanding list of things he completely fails at.

That's true, Ber. He's pretty rubbish at everything,he would make a wonderful Daily wail reporter!
  • kizziekizzie Posts: 5,756
    Forum Member
    My dream situation is that i get up the career ladder earn good money, have a better house, partner, kids, car and holidays than my sister.

And this is why your life is crap! envy and bitterness drags you down. Try having nice thoughts about your sister, wish her the best and just maybe some of it will rub off onto you.

If you give out nasty vibes all the time then that's all that you will get in your life..

Does your sister know you hate her so much?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woah, Robert, you're onto nearly four pages All About You! I must say, I do bow to your superior trolling skills. This is definitely one thing you excel at. Congratulations.

Oh wait, I found you elsewhere online.
  • Steve™Steve™ Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    Still in the same crap job, still cant move my life on no matter how hard i try, and my sister moans when she doesn't get promoted.

The key here is to accept the way things are.

Once you accept, you can focus on changing things.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve™ wrote: »
    The key here is to accept the way things are.

Once you accept, you can focus on changing things.

Have you seen his posting history?
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/search.php?searchid=78171057

No real person could consistently be this rubbish. He's a damned good troll though.
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    Maybe you should take a step backwards and consider what would constitute having something real to moan about would be like.

Like being ill with a terminal disease.
    Like being homeless
    Like one of your kids having a bad accident
    Like watching your parent die

You only get one life and it's a short short ride. You need to wise the fcuk up.

Oh Button if I had a penny for all the folks who had said exactly that to Rob, back when we all thought he was genuine. Back when we thought it might make a difference. But he is still wishing disabled children upon his sister even though he got blasted for it last time. A person who can do that does not deserve any sympathy.
  • crossbonescrossbones Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

your uncle wished this on his sister and look what happened.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elsquid wrote: »
    Have you seen his posting history?
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/search.php?searchid=78171057

No real person could consistently be this rubbish. He's a damned good troll though.
    Do you think he's some kind of bot?

I think he's someone who thrives on any kind of attention even if it's negative - although that doesn't really make sense as he posts so sporadically. An attention-seeker is online 24/7.
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    Welcome to the 25th International Tournament de Troll.
    :sleep:

Yup! And why should he stop? He's already got 3 pages of replies!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup! And why should he stop? He's already got 3 pages of replies!
    Yeah and all of us complaining about him are still adding fuel to the fire.:D:):D

Maybe one day we can resist the challenge, and when Rob posts his usual self-pitying nonsense, his post goes unanswered and sinks without a trace within an hour.
This discussion has been closed.