Rachel Stevens at Sweeney Todd Premiere

13»

Comments

• Options
    kipper4ukipper4u Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Small Tiny fit bird ..
    Maybe the Jap paedo crowd may love her in Japan ...lol (Max Clifford "Get the old St Trinians gear on !")
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Officially she's said to be about 5'3", but she looks very small to me.

Talking of height .. Adele Silva is allegedly 5'1 3/4" on her site. I bumped into her in Starbucks last year, and she can't have been over 5'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talking of height .. Adele Silva is allegedly 5'1 3/4" on her site. I bumped into her in Starbucks last year, and she can't have been over 5'.

Like a lot of men, these celebs do tend to add the odd inch ;)
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow!! she looks like she's changed a bit lol!! Or was it that pic ?

Anyway, she'll always be hot to me :]
  • Options
    Slow AlexSlow Alex Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lush_Lola wrote: »
    she looks old.

She is not the fresh faced SClub 7 babe that's for sure. She could easily pass for a 37 year old divorced socalled 'yummy mummy' in that pic
  • Options
    kipper4ukipper4u Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slow Alex
    Tiny milf you mean when drunk ..lol ;)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, look at Jo O'Meara!! :sleep: The years haven't exactly been kind to her either....
  • Options
    Slow AlexSlow Alex Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, look at Jo O'Meara!! :sleep: The years haven't exactly been kind to her either....

She was never a stunner in the first place. No, i think it's the ones who were pretty/ beautiful who suffer most from ageing process. Must be hard to be sexy young beaty with pick of men, then fast forward 10 years and suddenly the same men who would have killed their granny to bed you are now saying 'Rachel Stevens? A bit too old now. Droopy tits maybe. Give me Keely Hazel and Lucy Pinder!'
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Cant stand her.. so annoying!!!!!
    i read an article where she demanded stuff from an aeroplane and she was ALL like "Do u know who i am"

Sadley they didnt ;)
  • Options
    kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why was she even there? Who engineers these invites for these has beens and wannabes anyway?
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes you wonder just how (and why) they get invited to all these premieres and parties.

Rachel Stevens hasn't done anything of note for years.
  • Options
    Nurse BettyNurse Betty Posts: 1,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    senseispab wrote: »
    lol

aka the 'fit' one.

*Clem* wrote: »
    I never understood the fuss about Rachel's looks. Sure, she's pretty, but not jaw droppingly beautiful like some people(mainly the media, I guess) made her out to be.

Tina (the dark haired one) and Hannah (the little blonde one who's now in Primeval) are both better looking than Rachel. Jo was the voice that carried the band.

How any girl with as dumpy and out of proportion a body and flat, frying pan smacked face as Rachel can be considered "fit" or "hot" is incomprehensible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ranpan wrote: »
    [/B]
    Am i getting mixed up or was she at one point hired by Pretty Polly to model their tights?
    No disrespect to all you petite girls out there but i always thought tights were advertised by tall leggy models.
    Rachel can't be more than 5"4 most.

I don't know if she was or wasn't hired by Pretty Polly.

Anyway, nice legs are nice legs. As long as their width is in proportion to their length and the calf and thigh shape is right, the length is immaterial.

Christina and Kylie are both barely 5'1" and have great legs. Tina Turner is 5'4" and her legs are legendary (no pun intended :D )

Rachel however has chunky legs. I doubt they would consider her leg model material.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw her in M&S and she was the same height as my friend who's 5'2".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes you wonder just how (and why) they get invited to all these premieres and parties.

Rachel Stevens hasn't done anything of note for years.

Their management and/or PR can easily get them invites. A lot of these invites aren't sent out spontaneously, they are requested.
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lush_Lola wrote: »
    she looks old.

She looks orange. :D

She has turned into Pia Zadora.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    5'2 & 130lbs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Like a lot of men, these celebs do tend to add the odd inch ;)

I add 2 inches. :o
  • Options
    newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    I think she's extremely pretty, OK, not the most flattering photo. But I think she's very attractive and always thought she was quite classy and elegant. You never see her going out without her underwear. Any interview I've seen her in, be it along time ago, she was always well spoken and polite and sweet. I dunno why people dislike her so much?