RPattz/KStew caught having a smooch....

J105J105 Posts: 955
Forum Member
✭✭
Well no denying now they're a couple.......he's visiting her on her film set.......
http://www.popsugar.com/Photos-Robert-Pattinson-10180971

I dont care much for Stewy but its nice to see Robert looking happy :)

Comments

• Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to be dull, but that doesn't prove they are a couple. It shows they are good friends who are close and get on well and are comfortable being physically close.

However, agreed that it's nice to see Robert looking happy. I wish he'd not be so embarassed about the fame thing.
  • J105J105 Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jem19876 wrote: »
    Sorry to be dull, but that doesn't prove they are a couple. It shows they are good friends who are close and get on well and are comfortable being physically close.

However, agreed that it's nice to see Robert looking happy. I wish he'd not be so embarassed about the fame thing.

Apparently theres a kiss/hand holding pic up for grabs ......paps are wanting big ££ for it............
  • Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They might be a couple, but when actors have played lovers on screen, they are inevitably more touchy feely when they meet up than normal colleagues would be, presuming they get on, lol.

If they are actually snogging off screen, then that definitely suggests they are a couple. :D
  • Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh, he is so weird looking!!!!
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes such a boring miserable bish i think thats the first pic ive ever seen of her smiling.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    That does in no way look like a "smooch" to me :rolleyes: That looks like two people heads being very close together.

I agree with the above comment too. The miserable so and so never seems to smile. Tis a shame, because she could actually look quite lovely if she smiled more...and changed her whole personality :D