Peter Andre Inspires Paralysed Woman To Walk

Comments

• changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    As Rose Petals said, music doesn't seem to be his primary career - and, even if it was, a single at 14 and an album at number 11 as of Wednesday, is a success. Most can only dream of such chart positions - there is much more to a career in music than a number 1 album, only a few reach such heights - Pete has never expected it, he appears to see this second time around as a bonus that could end tomorrow.
    However, I am sure he will continue to have a lot of work at events and gigs and thus could make a very good living from his music if he so wished.

Yes, I'm sure loads of singers dream of their single reaching Number 14 and their album reaching the Top Twenty :D

Other acts have been dropped by their labels with better figures that those.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    Yes, I'm sure loads of singers dream of their single reaching Number 14 and their album reaching the Top Twenty :D

Other acts have been dropped by their labels with better figures that those.

but the point is that no-one ( other than really die-hard fans) expects PA to be no.1,I`m sure PA dreams about it,what singer wouldn`t? but I don`t think either he nor his fans have any illusions of it happening,so ,for Pete to reach that far in the charts is a good thing,especially since he hasn`t had any airplay. I think he`s done quite well considering he`s not perceived as being a credible artist by the industry , in truth I think he`s done better than some expected , so on that basis ....well done Pete !;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    but the point is that no-one ( other than really die-hard fans) expects PA to be no.1,I`m sure PA dreams about it,what singer wouldn`t? but I don`t think either he nor his fans have any illusions of it happening,so ,for Pete to reach that far in the charts is a good thing,especially since he hasn`t had any airplay. I think he`s done quite well considering he`s not perceived as being a credible artist by the industry , in truth I think he`s done better than some expected , so on that basis ....well done Pete !;)

It's great that you're so supportive, especially how he himself said he was disappointed with the position.

If he's not percieved as credible, has next to no airplay and isn't expected to be a great success by his fans, I wonder why he still bothers.
  • Loop o' SoupLoop o' Soup Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »

Total Billy B*llocks for the sad patheic looser, he has inspired me to rip the utter pish out of said sad deluded inbred broken down freak.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's great that you're so supportive, especially how he himself said he was disappointed with the position.

If he's not percieved as credible, has next to no airplay and isn't expected to be a great success by his fans, I wonder why he still bothers.

Because he enjoys it?

Can I have a link to where he has said he was disappointed,not questioning your knowledge just like to read the article:)
  • graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    pinknico wrote: »
    Because he enjoys it?

Can I have a link to where he has said he was disappointed,not questioning your knowledge just like to read the article:)

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/peterandre
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't manage to get KP off her back......
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Total Billy B*llocks for the sad patheic looser, he has inspired me to rip the utter pish out of said sad deluded inbred broken down freak.

I take it you are not a fan....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

why would you say such a thing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I did say I was sure Pete did have dreams of international success, what musician wouldn`t?,but I was explaining my stance on it,and as for why should he bother...why shouldn`t he? why shouldn`t any of us pursue our dreams , limited though they may be by our abilities , we all have dreams. As for not considering him to be a success , I thought I`d made it clear that I believed he had done very well indeed despite the odds stacked against him,please do not put words in my mouth,nor twist my posts to suit your own agenda
  • bigb0therbigb0ther Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    If it's true it's lovely.

I can't be inspired by a man who's made a living off Jordan*

*I'd quite happily make a living off Jordan though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bigb0ther wrote: »
    If it's true it's lovely.

I can't be inspired by a man who's made a living off Jordan*

*I'd quite happily make a living off Jordan though

Taken you meds today??:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    Because he enjoys it?

Of course you're not questioning me ;)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a285525/andre-disappointed-not-to-get-top-10.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I did say I was sure Pete did have dreams of international success, what musician wouldn`t?,but I was explaining my stance on it,and as for why should he bother...why shouldn`t he? why shouldn`t any of us pursue our dreams , limited though they may be by our abilities , we all have dreams. As for not considering him to be a success , I thought I`d made it clear that I believed he had done very well indeed despite the odds stacked against him,please do not put words in my mouth,nor twist my posts to suit your own agenda

:D:D:D

Get off your high horse why don't you - as if I have "an agenda"! :D:

As for the guff about dreams, please :rolleyes: you talk as if PA is some wide-eyed newbie to the business, instead of an experienced showbiz veteran. If he dreams of anything it's making money - and there's nothing wrong with that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    graculas wrote: »

I should have scrolled down a bit before I reposted the link :)
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know whether I should admit this. A friend was down at The Marina when Sir Andre was there and can testify to a newspaper reporting a true story.:eek:

As for this weekend's printed words; seems that NOTW reprinted a story originally written last year! Either that or Peter Andre couldn't be bothered to say anything new and recycled an old interview? Wouldn't blame him 2bh.:D

Now if his ex wife did that she'd be burnt on top of the Lewes Bonfire this weekend and I'd pay to see that!:eek::):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad she's able to walk again, that's fantastic and good for her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed when in this weeks OK magazine Peter was answering questions.

One of them was "What's been your best ever date"

His response "I'm not going to lie, my marriage night, of course- that's the best date anyone could ever have.

However i remembered the interview him and katie did for OK on their honeymoon.... when asked did they consumate their marriage on their wedding night, katie replied " No we didn't actually! we ended up in bed with my mum and brother"

So really peter is saying the best date he's ever had was alongside his ex mother, and brother in law...on his wedding night lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    As Rose Petals said, music doesn't seem to be his primary career - and, even if it was, a single at 14 and an album at number 11 as of Wednesday, is a success. Most can only dream of such chart positions - there is much more to a career in music than a number 1 album, only a few reach such heights - Pete has never expected it, he appears to see this second time around as a bonus that could end tomorrow.
    However, I am sure he will continue to have a lot of work at events and gigs and thus could make a very good living from his music if he so wished.

The album's no.11 as of the midweeks and I hope it'll manage to make it into the top 10 on Sunday. It'd be great for Pete. :)
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    I've got the article in front of me, and he says nothing of the sort. There are a couple of sentences only saying that the tattoo is fading and is now blurred and Pete saying that it needs three more laser sessions to completely remove it and that it's painful, but he's persevering with it. Nothing else. Nothing about the kids or plasters whatsoever!.

Doesn't say that either. It says he admits to dating and having sex but would not divulging any details.

Christmas isn't mentioned at all in the article and he actually says that their joint custody of the children works well.

He doesn't mention Jordan and her riding instructor or snow at her Surrey home or anything whatsoever about it.

There are no women, naked or otherwise in the shoot. In fact it's a montage of him dressed up as different characters, so there's no-one else at all in the shoot!

Plenty of other people will have read the article and anyone can check what it actually says on the NOTW site so making up stuff about it is really quite pointless. :rolleyes:

If you look at the link you will see that the tattoo was not removed then. It was blurred but visible. It seems to take about a dozen laser treatments to remove it - which is useful information for anyone daft enough to be considering having a tatoo, imo.

Finally, something:) that I can thoroughly agree with.

OMG!!!:eek::eek::eek:

You actually think I made all that up :D Ok it may have been a later addition but come off it! HE HAS said all that. It's in Fabulous......A black and White Cover with Peter topless with water dripping down him. It even has Love, Betrayal,Sex,Lies, Jealousy, Guilt and Trust written round him!!!!!:rolleyes: The title is about his wife being obsessed with another bloke. The picture on the article has him central with two naked women, the left one has her arse towards him, the other is facing him, Next page> In water with a naked woman infront of his face layed down with her arse up, Next page> Two of himself with a see through watery Shirt and tiw, Next Page> 3 shots two on his own with his shirt off, and one with two naked women against him, one with her nipple barely being covered by his shirt, the other cuddled up to his back, and two women arms round one another in the background.. Please dont question me, it DOES exist, yes the date may have been wrong but He has said all that, and hes being a hypocrite! Please dont look to worm him out of what hes said, hes still said it. Rather than seeing what a hypocrite he is, you'd rather slate what Ive written word for word, so it isnt pointless it just highlights how far his excusers will go to defend him :D

So are you denying he actually made these comments then, besides the date?:D
    So what do you make of those comments then?

I just dont get how people cannot see how much of a hypocrite he is?:D
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quick summary. Peter Andre is a sad, hypocrite of a man living off the fame his ex wife and kids bring him. He constantly claims to have moved on and yet a week never goes by without some hint or insinuation about KP. He should be ashamed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Quick summary. Peter Andre is a sad, hypocrite of a man living off the fame his ex wife and kids bring him. He constantly claims to have moved on and yet a week never goes by without some hint or insinuation about KP. He should be ashamed.

Living off the fame of his ex wife? you are having a laugh right?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know it's the Daily Star, but.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/161219/PETER-MY-LOVE-FOR-KATIE/

He really hasn't moved on. Why the hell did they ever get divorced in the first place? What with her dedicating her book to him, and him still wittering on about her, they seem ideally suited still.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »

in a nutshell.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know it's the Daily Star, but.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/161219/PETER-MY-LOVE-FOR-KATIE/

He really hasn't moved on. Why the hell did they ever get divorced in the first place? What with her dedicating her book to him, and him still wittering on about her, they seem ideally suited still.

I agree it is starting to wear a bit thin now I have to admit.