Options

Corrie 10/06/2013 - He's Mine!

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So this is a chat you have in the maternity waiting room???
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Jake with Tina as a mother he'll be subjected to cosmetic product testing for the rest of his life! :(

Wonder when he'll be tangoed.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    I don't get it,,,,,Tina knew the rules of the agreement before she said she would be a surrogate,,,,i don't really have much sympathy,,,even though I hate Whizzy and Gary

Agreed.
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,444
    Forum Member
    My evictees

Maria
    Marcus
    Eileen

Maria and Eileen have already been evicted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    xsupergemx wrote: »
    Anyone else on team tina?

Yes!

Luv Tina and her puppy - HATE gurny Izzy and creepy Gary
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode Two: 9
    You do realise you are wearing that horrible jacket Leanne,,,and that people can see you in it

Hark at Karl Lagerfeld. You'll be marrying your cat next as well. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina's looks are so out of place in Weatherfield, with her perma tan and American white teeth
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode Two: 9
    He will probably start bullying the baby

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Episode Two: 6
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Hark at Karl Lagerfeld. You'll be marrying your cat next as well. :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:p
  • Options
    joopyjoopy Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every Eileen scene. :yawn:
  • Options
    gamekeepersgalgamekeepersgal Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really like any of the four , but what Tina is about to do, is so heartless and cruel. Her and Tommy should get a room and make their own baby, What a bitch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was Dev's little experiment with the smoke alarm and running round the ginnel about? Something to do with timings and proof that Sunita didn't start the fire? I didn't really understand his point about the half-empty wine bottle either :confused:
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode Two: 8
    I don't get it,,,,,Tina knew the rules of the agreement before she said she would be a surrogate,,,,i don't really have much sympathy,,,even though I hate Whizzy and Gary

Maybe Davros will try to send a few of her Daleks gliding down the cobbles to exterminate Tina and Tommeh:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe Davros will try to send a few of her Daleks gliding down the cobbles to exterminate Tina and Tommeh:o

:eek::D:D:D
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,444
    Forum Member
    Tonight’s episode appearances are confirmed as:

FW = First words in episodes
    BB = Last words Before Break
    AB = First words After Break
    LW = Last Words in episode

+ Tina (FW) (AB) (LW)
    + Tommy (BB)
    + Eileen
    + Paul
    + Lloyd

+ Izzy
    + Owen
    + Anna
    + Gary
    + Dev

+ Steve
    + Karl
    + Audrey
    + Maria
    + Rob

+ Tracy
    + Deirdre
    + Leanne
    + David
    + Marcus

+ Stella

Kissing tonight

None tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Help,,,i accidently put Eastenders on ,,, I may never be in a good mood again:(:(:(
  • Options
    square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    Episode Two: 10
    LilAngel wrote: »
    What was Dev's little experiment with the smoke alarm and running round the ginnel about? Something to do with timings and proof that Sunita didn't start the fire? I didn't really understand his point about the half-empty wine bottle either :confused:

He's channelling Poirot & Marple. He'll round up all the suspects in the Rovers before making the big reveal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode Two: 3

Sorry. Davros is more of a looker. Would rather bump into him on a dark night.
  • Options
    tripitakatripitaka Posts: 5,636
    Forum Member

Equally Gary and Izzy knew that Tina was the legal mother and had the right to change her mind, as commercial surrogacy is illegal, surrogacy contracts aren't legally enforceable and aren't worth the paper they are printed on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    Episode Two: 5
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    I can't believe anyone can possibly be on Tina's side!

Thinking rationally then youre right, but carrying and then giving birth to a baby must create a maelstrom of emotions. That's when logic can go out of the window and I do have some empathy for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    Episode Two: 5
    LilAngel wrote: »

Lol. Its turning into a Scooby Doo episode. I keep expecting him to rip the mask off someones face!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Four Candles???

No fork handles!
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,839
    Forum Member
    Episode One: 5
    junnja wrote: »
    Sorry. Davros is more of a looker. Would rather bump into him on a dark night.

And to be honest I no longer have to hide behind the sofa every time I see him, shame I can't say the same about Izzy.
  • Options
    nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SallyArmy wrote: »
    Lol. Its turning into a Scooby Doo episode. I keep expecting him to rip the mask of someones face!

I noticed a couple of portraits in the shop with eyes that move
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    I would have a lot of sympathy for Tina if it wasn't for her actions. She's letting Gary and Izzy bond even more with their baby all while planning to take him away. Hormonal or not, there is no excuse. Saying that they're not the parents and claiming that a man who has nothing to do with him could be his dad just by saying yes is awful.