Options

4 weeks immune, and James Jordan thinks Marc deserves even MORE ....

13»

Comments

• Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Sounds like an eggciting place ova-all

:blush:
    it was eggscruciating ova there
    i hope you will eggsonerate me when Constable Ella comes to take me daaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    it was eggscruciating ova there
    i hope you will eggsonerate me when Constable Ella comes to take me daaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

I'm sure if you eggsplain the situation clearly and calmly, the matter will be all ova with minimal fuss
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really who was the first time?

the reason i mentioned it here was James spent the entire series of CBB randomly telling people a) "I'm not gay" and b) "I'm not scared". So i was mentioning as an amusing reminder for people who had managed to sit through his appearance without digging out their own eyes with a spoon to relieve the tedium. Other than that i couldn't care less; if he hadn't been such an aggressive bore i doubt i would have noticed his ridiculous insecurities.

why didn't you point out i'm obsessed with whether people are scared or not? or did that not fit in with your ridiculous attempt at trying to attack me for making a joke?

I knew straight away what you were joking about planets, it's true, he did say that a lot :D
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    really who was the first time?

the reason i mentioned it here was James spent the entire series of CBB randomly telling people a) "I'm not gay" and b) "I'm not scared". So i was mentioning as an amusing reminder. Other than that i couldn't care less; if he hadn't been such an aggressive bore i doubt i would have noticed his ridiculous insecurities.

why didn't you point out i'm obsessed with whether people are scared or not? or did that not fit in with your ridiculous attempt at trying to attack me for making a joke?

It wasn't meant to be an attack honestly it was just a curious question!

Sorry I didn't add that you'd also put that you thought Marc must be gay( I was so sure that was was your profile )and so I wondered why you thought straight people were gay,

But I do apologise as you'd just said you only said it because James Jordan said it a lot last year (I don't remember and it was only last year :blush:) I meant nothing rude by it I am sorry xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I knew straight away what you were joking about planets, it's true, he did say that a lot :D

Thanks muggins!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How embarrassing I don't remember ,did he say it to other housemates then? As surely they knew he had a wife?!

I just remember him being bloody vile,but it's strange his program about him and his wife came across really nice so it just shows just how much big brother edits to make you hate/like housemates and I fall fir it like panto every year :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    It wasn't meant to be an attack honestly it was just a curious question!

Sorry I didn't add that you'd also put that you thought Marc must be gay( I was so sure that was was your profile )and so I wondered why you thought straight people were gay,

But I do apologise as you'd just said you only said it because James Jordan said it a lot last year (I don't remember and it was only last year :blush:) I meant nothing rude by it I am sorry xx

Nope i don't think i've ever said that Marc is gay :confused:
    i could be wrong, there was a thread where everyone was teasing Sweet Princess but i don't think i said that, i'm ready to hold my hands up if i did...i've rarely posted about this series.
    i said his eyebrows looked like an off duty drag queen does that count?!:blush:
    Well no harm done, it just came across as one of those posts that are trying to start some argy bargy and i'm all about the laughing.
    Precious few of them about this series...i'm told it's been banned :cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    take it from me this guy is classic bb :-D he takes it back to the old school of nasty nick .brilliant hm best since rex and that was many moons ago .half the people who watch it now have no concept of bb back in the day. they cry bitch and moan about why this greatly loved show is now on c5 with zero viewing figures. because they have no concept what a legendary hm entails.i dont know what they do want.."happy how " yeah that was a great year wasnt it...or people dry humping under covers.i despair.

:o Nasty Nick was nothing like Marc! Nick is definitely a legend, what he did on his series of BB is the stuff of BB legend, it was the making of BB in the UK. Nick was sly, manipulative, tried his best to cheat, lied about his background, but he didn't throw housemates around in the name of entertainment, get into mega shouting matches and put women down. He didn't revel in the discomfort of others. He was much more subtle than that.

Even the confrontation of him by the other housemates was done in a more dignified manner, no screaming, shouting, swearing, just a sit down at a table and the uncovering of Nick's deception.

Happy days :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :o Nasty Nick was nothing like Marc! Nick is definitely a legend, what he did on his series of BB is the stuff of BB legend, it was the making of BB in the UK. Nick was sly, manipulative, tried his best to cheat, lied about his background, but he didn't throw housemates around in the name of entertainment, get into mega shouting matches and put women down. He didn't revel in the discomfort of others. He was much more subtle than that.

Even the confrontation of him by the other housemates was done in a more dignified manner, no screaming, shouting, swearing, just a sit down at a table and the uncovering of Nick's deception.

Happy days :D

All that guff about being in the SAS and then BB set up the assault course :D:D:D
    genius :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All that guff about being in the SAS and then BB set up the assault course :D:D:D

Didn't he just about manage to dangle from the first monkey bar before he fell off? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope i don't think i've ever said that Marc is gay :confused:
    i could be wrong, there was a thread where everyone was teasing Sweet Princess but i don't think i said that, i'm ready to hold my hands up if i did...i've rarely posted about this series.
    i said his eyebrows looked like an off duty drag queen does that count?!:blush:
    Well no harm done, it just came across as one of those posts that are trying to start some argy bargy and i'm all about the laughing.
    Precious few of them about this series...i'm told it's been banned :cry::cry::cry:

Oh I'm so sorry planets I don't think I've ever caused trouble in a post in all the time I've been in DS that will show me trying to be inquisitive about you calling people gay and not getting that you're only joking :blush::blush: ....oh the shame (though it is way past my bedtime!:))
    I will read posts late at night twice in future and keep up with the humour planets as you're right it's deffo needed more here on DS :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didn't he just about manage to dangle from the first monkey bar before he fell off? :D

yes but he even made that look like a drunk spider :D
    the looks on the HMS faces were classic as he came out with the excuses :D:D
    i wish they'd show it again :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh I'm so sorry planets I don't think I've ever caused trouble in a post in all the time I've been in DS that will show me trying to be inquisitive about you calling people gay and not getting that you're only joking :blush::blush: ....oh the shame (though it is way past my bedtime!:))
    I will read posts late at night twice in future and keep up with the humour planets as you're right it's deffo needed more here on DS :p

oh don't worry!!! i'm just a bit sensitive today!!!! as you were carry on etc :D
  • Options
    Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I remember that well, it was hilarious. He was useless at it! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh don't worry!!! i'm just a bit sensitive today!!!! as you were carry on etc :D

You're right though,these threads do get vicious when BB is on,

Maybe I'm sensitive because I thought you called Marc gay,though even I do get a little worried with these tussles he has with the boys whilst in his tight pants :D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Maybe I'm sensitive because I thought you called Marc gay,though even I do get a little worried with these tussles he has with the boys whilst in his tight pants :D;-)

:blush::blush::blush:
    i am saying NOTHING :blush::blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh don't worry about them ..... just enjoy ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Making up the dead wife ... not so genius :o

He was a classic housemate though :D
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yes he did but he made that bb .I had to vote for craig because I knew him and it was a great cause l :-D getting back to the subject nick paved the way fir the panto villain and narc has played it brilliantly .absolutely fantastic hm gives it 100 percenr ..he reminds of victor so much.funny and uncompromising.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Making up the dead wife ... not so genius :o

He was a classic housemate though :D

ah i meant BB was the genius for listening to all Nick's lies and coming up with a lovely way to expose all the I was in the SAS stufff....if it happened now they just play video of him lying or something really obvious and without guile.