Options

Why is there no suspension of reality thread on Eastenders!!!

ArtemsGirlArtemsGirl Posts: 181
Forum Member
Hi all

Just wanted to know why is there only one for Corrie and not any of the other soaps?!

Comments

• Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    ArtemsGirl wrote: »
    Hi all

Just wanted to know why is there only one for Corrie and not any of the other soaps?!
    There is...Just use the 'search' button :)
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Presumably EE doesn't suspend reality as often ?? I know - hard to believe at times.

The thread is buried way, way down the listings so is clearly not used much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Eastenders should be re-named "Suspension of Reality"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eastenders should be re-named "Suspension of Reality"
    I suppose Trams crash on to streets daily then and Men fall from 7 floors and walk away and a mad man goes into a house and trys to Hit their Neighbour over the head with a spade or some mad women blows up a number of shops.

Happens daily in Manchester (or Salford) I assume.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i will start by asking how the hell did Sharon manage to book a flight to America within a few hours, let alone pay for it. Surely she has to pay in advance at the B&B so she has lost money there and Denny taking time off school without notice, dont they fine parents now for taking there kids out in term time, i bet that wont be referenced.
  • Options
    KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because EE totally IS a SOR!
  • Options
    CatmittensCatmittens Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Genuinely laughing at the sour grapes towards other soaps from certain forum members on the forum lately. :D

A real shame - EastEnders used to be absolutely unmissable...
  • Options
    ArtemsGirlArtemsGirl Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    I agree the whole of Eastenders is SOR!
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtemsGirl wrote: »
    I agree the whole of Eastenders is SOR!

whats that?:confused:
  • Options
    xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    I suppose Trams crash on to streets daily then and Men fall from 7 floors and walk away and a mad man goes into a house and trys to Hit their Neighbour over the head with a spade or some mad women blows up a number of shops.

I hope you're not suggesting that EE is more realistic than Corrie :o Both shows have their extremes but Corrie is much more realistic on a day to day basis.
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member

Why make it a tit for tat 'your soap vs mine' thing?:confused: Bit petty tbh.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    big dan wrote: »

He wasn't making it tit for tat, he was simply expressing the fact that ee is the same as corrie when it comes to suspension of reality. Don't get your knickers in a twist
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    He wasn't making it tit for tat, he was simply expressing the fact that ee is the same as corrie when it comes to suspension of reality. Don't get your knickers in a twist

My undies are perfectly in shape, ta.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Well i will start by asking how the hell did Sharon manage to book a flight to America within a few hours, let alone pay for it. Surely she has to pay in advance at the B&B so she has lost money there and Denny taking time off school without notice, dont they fine parents now for taking there kids out in term time, i bet that wont be referenced.

Certain airlines offer late minute deals on their website.

Sharon probably paid weekly at the B&B, and she left on friday so it probably covers to that point?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My undies are perfectly in shape, ta.

Yes but they are supposed to go around your waist, not over your head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If i wanted a soap VS soap post you would have known about it. NO soap is realistic so thats what i was getting at with my post.
    Thankyou. Thats exactly what i was doing.
  • Options
    WhiteShadeWhiteShade Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Because EE is a depressant and Corrie is a camp, overdramatic love fest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes but they are supposed to go around your waist, not over your head.

:o my bad!

And fair do's Dan, it is a fair point. Just as someone who likes both that whole one against the other mentality frustrates me, but I appreciate that was not your intention. Mustn't come on the forum when I'm feeling fragile from the night before.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :o my bad!

And fair do's Dan, it is a fair point. Just as someone who likes both that whole one against the other mentality frustrates me, but I appreciate that was not your intention. Mustn't come on the forum when I'm feeling fragile from the night before.
    Yeah that might be the best thing in future;) It is nice when people watch and like both. I dont really go in for the whole soap vs soap thing because its pointless and not needed. I do however joke at times.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah that might be the best thing in future;) It is nice when people watch and like both. I dont really go in for the whole soap vs soap thing because its pointless and not needed. I do however joke at times.

How come you never comment on Corrie or Emmy then you obvious EE 'plant?'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How come you never comment on Corrie or Emmy then you obvious EE 'plant?'

Because corrie and emmy are just a big pile of camel poo. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because corrie and emmy are just a big pile of camel poo. :D
    Don't be horrible. What has the Camel poo done to you?:D