Options

OFFICIAL VICTORIA BECKHAM DIARY [for fans and followers only please]

semimintedsemiminted Posts: 3,354
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is place where all fans can comment on the week by week happenings of the Queen of Style.

There is a hate thread and somewhere a tongue in cheek like thread but, this is where we can comment and even not always agree with what Posh does or wears, but in a constructive way not like the hate thread.

so to start off with lets celebrate the Style Icon................

JAN 22 2009

http://showbiz.sky.com/Victoria-The-Model

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    ...looks like she has loads of fans :D...
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ***tumbleweed***
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am bumping this thread out of pity.

:D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww - poor pish - no-one thinks she's a model.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Awww guys, give it a chance, it's only been open a few hours. Maybe a Posh fan will visit it.

On the positive side of Posh, and yes I had to look hard for it, she does love her hubby, obsessively almost.

Victoria as a model didn't get much of a thumbs up on the site above. Most voted in the 'Meh...' category rather than the hot hot hot one. I think if she had wanted to be a model she should have done that instead of the Spice Girls, but then she would have to have weighed less ten years ago when she was more healthily fleshed. She's a bit long in the tooth now to start on a modelling career.

So what next for Posh? Perhaps people could discuss that.

;)

Wake me up when things get interesting.... :yawn: ...:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daily mail report that Vicky is no longer friends with Gordon Ramsey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Victoria has made it known she wants nothing more to do with the 42-year-old TV chef following his alleged affair with Sarah Symonds.

^^

Well I'm sure he will recover from that. Posh could hardly have had much to do with a chef anyway since she rarely eats and food is his primary occupation.

She is hardly a wonderful recommendation for eating is she?

Not sure even Ramsay could do all that much with two prawns and an edemame bean.

;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like the red dress in the second pic
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Jezebeth wrote: »
    ^^

Well I'm sure he will recover from that. Posh could hardly have had much to do with a chef anyway since she rarely eats and food is his primary occupation.

She is hardly a wonderful recommendation for eating is she?

Not sure even Ramsay could do all that much with two prawns and an edemame bean.

;)

Oi oi oi I do believe I caught a smidgen of negativity, nay sarcasm, in that little contribution Madam!

Didn't you read the OP?

;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    semiminted wrote: »
    This is place where all fans can comment on the week by week happenings of the Queen of Style.

There is a hate thread and somewhere a tongue in cheek like thread but, this is where we can comment and even not always agree with what Posh does or wears, but in a constructive way not like the hate thread.

so to start off with lets celebrate the Style Icon................

JAN 22 2009

http://showbiz.sky.com/Victoria-The-Model

Victoria always looks fabulously chic in whatever she wears, be it a trouser suit, one of her own dresses, or just something more casual, such as denim shorts and a waistcoat and knee-length boots. She's a fabulous style icon. No wonder women are falling over themselves to buy her clothes.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't particularly like the woman but she does dress well sometimes. That red dress she wore to the Armani event in Milan looked sensational - but the effect was ruined by those ghastly tattoos on her wrists - it took the look from chic to chav (sorry - controversially, I think tattoos are very common). Sometimes she gets it so wrong though - her recent Inspector Gadget garb - trench and trilby with ankle boots just looked OTT - sometimes she overdoes it. I do concede though that when she gets it right - she gets it very right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oi oi oi I do believe I caught a smidgen of negativity, nay sarcasm, in that little contribution Madam!

Didn't you read the OP?

;)

:o:o I humbly beg pardon, on my knees...well...on one knee at least as the other one is sore.

:eek:
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Awww guys, give it a chance, it's only been open a few hours. Maybe a Posh fan will visit it.

On the positive side of Posh, and yes I had to look hard for it, she does love her hubby, obsessively almost.

Victoria as a model didn't get much of a thumbs up on the site above. Most voted in the 'Meh...' category rather than the hot hot hot one. I think if she had wanted to be a model she should have done that instead of the Spice Girls, but then she would have to have weighed less ten years ago when she was more healthily fleshed. She's a bit long in the tooth now to start on a modelling career.

So what next for Posh? Perhaps people could discuss that.

;)

Wake me up when things get interesting.... :yawn: ...:sleep:

she would also have needed to have grown at least 5 inches as well.
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    :o:o I humbly beg pardon, on my knees...well...on one knee at least as the other one is sore.

:eek:

Apology duly accepted.

Now let's move onto yet another Beckham attribute:

That famous self-deprecating sense of humour. (part 254)

:D
  • Options
    semimintedsemiminted Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    security upped at the Palace

http://www.welt.de/english-news/article3092680/Beckhams-beef-up-security-of-England-mansion.html

David and Victoria Beckham have turned their UK house into an impregnable fortress. The couple’s £2.5 million mansion in Hertfordshire, central England, is now protected by CCTV surveillance, guard dogs, a high wall topped with razor wire and 24-hour security patrols by former SAS members.

Their staff have also been affected - employees must now sign in and out of every room.

One employee said: “Even if you’re only going there for a few hours, you still have to sign in and out of every room. The cameras watch you from the minute you go in – it’s like a military base.”

need to keep those haters out!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All that because someone nicked a few baubles? Bit of overkill don't you think?

And as for signing in and out of each room, well that is just utterly ridiculous and what I have come to expect from these two.

Sorry, try as I might I cannot find anything in Victoria to like. I would imagine she is the worst sort of company especially if you don't have the same kind of wealth or celebrity as she does. She is a snob of the first order.

About the only nice thing I can think of to say is that she does love him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can think of nothing nice to say about her so really I should stay out, after saying this ! :D

She'd be the worst sort of friend to have unless you like listening to another person who's self-obsessed and who keeps rambling on about their selves the whole time :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she does really well to smile as often as she does...after all, what has she got to smile about?

It's not like she's got 3 healthy children or more money than she can ever spend. She hasn't even got a good looking sportsman for a husband.

I think that she deserves our pity for the terrible burdens tha she has to bear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All that because someone nicked a few baubles? Bit of overkill don't you think?

And as for signing in and out of each room, well that is just utterly ridiculous and what I have come to expect from these two.

Sorry, try as I might I cannot find anything in Victoria to like. I would imagine she is the worst sort of company especially if you don't have the same kind of wealth or celebrity as she does. She is a snob of the first order.

About the only nice thing I can think of to say is that she does love him.

Then why are you contributing to this thread, it is a fans thread - it's not complicated!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jwprg wrote: »
    Then why are you contributing to this thread, it is a fans thread - it's not complicated!

What fans? We scared them all off.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    semiminted wrote: »
    security upped at the Palace

http://www.welt.de/english-news/article3092680/Beckhams-beef-up-security-of-England-mansion.html

David and Victoria Beckham have turned their UK house into an impregnable fortress. The couple’s £2.5 million mansion in Hertfordshire, central England, is now protected by CCTV surveillance, guard dogs, a high wall topped with razor wire and 24-hour security patrols by former SAS members.

Their staff have also been affected - employees must now sign in and out of every room.

One employee said: “Even if you’re only going there for a few hours, you still have to sign in and out of every room. The cameras watch you from the minute you go in – it’s like a military base.”

need to keep those haters out!!

Possibly to keep an eye on Dave...when he has the beautician's and the P.A.'s around....:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    What fans? We scared them all off.:eek:

You mean by being rude? How suprising: rude posters put other posters off posting - I had never thought of that.
  • Options
    Forum Member

You are absolutely right, I have no more business being here than those who love Victoria do in the dislike thread.

That really doesn't stop them going on there, despite us pointing out that it is a Dislike thread.

But never mind. I will ignore this thread from now on.

It's pretty much devoid of Posh admirers anyway and will most likely die the same death as the other we love Posh thread. The woman simply doesn't have enough of them to keep the thread going.

TTFN... ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean by being rude? How suprising: rude posters put other posters off posting - I had never thought of that.

We weren't rude to them, very polite actually. It's usually them who've been rude to us.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    WelshMum64 wrote: »
    I think she does really well to smile as often as she does...after all, what has she got to smile about?

It's not like she's got 3 healthy children or more money than she can ever spend. She hasn't even got a good looking sportsman for a husband.

I think that she deserves our pity for the terrible burdens tha she has to bear.

Would YOU smile with a gob like that???:eek:

Sorry:o