Nottm Forest Supporters Thread

Comments

• Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,334,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, into a play off spot for the first time this season, McGugan instrumental again.....:)
  • the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, into a play off spot for the first time this season, McGugan instrumental again.....:)
    BTW the boy is now going to be training at the Forest training facility from December...... cannot wait to nose around there !!! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the chimp wrote: »
    BTW the boy is now going to be training at the Forest training facility from December...... cannot wait to nose around there !!! ;)

You'll have to keep us up to date on the inside gossip! :p

Just seen the Blackstock injury, that looked an absolute sickener :(.....bound to be out for ages one would think.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JBOJBO Posts: 6,148
    Forum Member
    Thanks for everything Marcus :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzfQcQp7C5c
  • lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AARON RAMSEY on loan!

Stunning signing :) Okay he's not 100% fit, and we've got 8 games, and 8 games only (ie: absolutley zero chance of extending the deal/making it permanent) but to hell with it, it's 8 games of one of the finest young players in the country :D
  • CarlosVelaCarlosVela Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You best look after him :( lol
  • Tel69Tel69 Posts: 26,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please look after Rambo, he's very precious to us and hopefully he'll do well for you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tel69 wrote: »
    Please look after Rambo, he's very precious to us and hopefully he'll do well for you.

I'm sure we'll lump him straight in to the heat of the Monday night derby just to please you Tel :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JBO wrote: »
    Thanks for everything Marcus :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzfQcQp7C5c

A few more of them would do us nicely mate ;)

Must admit I thought he was older than 27.....he seems to have been around a long time, so pleasantly surprised there....:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kriss Commons is stalling on a new deal to the end of the season with Derby (when he will be available on a free transfer), he wants to stay though and is confident a deal will be sorted........

......... Now I'm sure I've heard this sort of thing before but cant think of which player and what the outcome was...........

":rolleyes:"
  • decemberboydecemberboy Posts: 3,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best Christmas present ever!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best Christmas present ever!

Can't stop smiling me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

Just one point off the play-offs now with an abundance of games in hand, but more importantly.....FIVE PAST THE SHEEP :p
  • simonb65simonb65 Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    Can't stop smiling me :D

as christmas presents go, it's like finding an Iphone, PS3, X-Box360, Ipad and a huge chunk of cash under the christmas tree
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ♫♫ On the FIFTH day of Xmas my Forest gave to me, FIVE Forest Goals, FOUR places on the SHEEP, THREE Super Points, TWO Sloppy mistakes and the number ONE East Midlands team !!! ♫♫
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ♫♫ On the FIFTH day of Xmas my Forest gave to me, FIVE Forest Goals, FOUR places on the SHEEP, THREE Super Points, TWO Sloppy mistakes and the number ONE East Midlands team !!! ♫♫
    Should be the first number one of 2011 :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    I bet those idiots at Sky regret showing the Cesspool v wolves game over this! :mad:

You reds! unbeaten at home in 2010! :D
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,699
    Forum Member
    Not a single post after our fighting win over Preston in the FA Cup!! :eek:

An 89 minute winner, well done the lads and saved us from a replay.

At least we will be in the next round, more than can be said for either Man Utd or Liverpool after today's match. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the double duly completed over our bitterest rivals, and judging by the highlights it could have been more comfortable.

Looking at the table and the games in hand situation automatic promotion is still very much a target.

Be interesting to see if Robbie Findlay can force his way into the first team, and whether Siphiwe Tshabalala gets offered a contract following his trial.
  • stairwaystairway Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kriss Commons is stalling on a new deal to the end of the season with Derby (when he will be available on a free transfer), he wants to stay though and is confident a deal will be sorted........

......... Now I'm sure I've heard this sort of thing before but cant think of which player and what the outcome was...........

":rolleyes:"

So he goes to Celtic......:D
    Now Derby fans know how Forest fans felt when he moved to you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I'm a West Ham, fan just thought I'd wish you all the worst of luck for your visit to Upton Park, but if you're 1-0 down at h/t don't worry as we this season we always follow up a good 1st half perfornce with a thoriughly abysmal 2nd half performance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stairway wrote: »
    So he goes to Celtic......:D
    Now Derby fans know how Forest fans felt when he moved to you.
    I see Derby in big trouble without him too, when he left us we simply went out the next season and were the divisions biggest spenders, Derby seem to have nothing to spend though and like or hate Commons (lets face it, its hate) he's a damn good playmaker and without him Derby will struggle big time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Larry1971 wrote: »
    As I'm a West Ham, fan just thought I'd wish you all the worst of luck for your visit to Upton Park, but if you're 1-0 down at h/t don't worry as we this season we always follow up a good 1st half perfornce with a thoriughly abysmal 2nd half performance.
    I was more hoping more for a repeat of the 91 semi-final.

;)