Why Do Trolls Troll?

13»

Comments

• Stormangel36Stormangel36 Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    A troll to me is someone who deliberately hunts a particular forum member down and deliberately post a contrary opinion to insight an argument! Its someone who whether they agree with you will play the part to antagonise the poster! In some threads they agree but in other's they stamp their feet to get the posters attention! Its half the time not about the thread you have posted but the one off post that they have taken offence to and then they just chase you! Whos the loser, I couldnt give a fck what they think and I will NOT engage in a trolly argument! I watch Mike the Knight and I will do it right Loll! I prob wont come in now again coz the trolls will be waiting to slate me but blahh blahh blahh!

Also its anonymous so who knows??
  • icic Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trolls only exist because dopey people fall hook line and sinker for their crap .You see it so many times on DS .
  • IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think people call others trolls because they feel threatened for some unknown reason
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think troll is the right word for this person because they don't try and cause trouble or anything like that, but there was a poster a few months back who was famed for her anecdotes, before she got banned. "She's" since been back using different usernames and is on DS again at the moment. I'm usually crap for spotting PBUs but I can always spot this one straight away. They know that I know they're the same person but I just don't get why they do it. Creating various accounts when each one gets banned, and creating a new persona each time, both male and female. I wouldn't report them for it because it's no skin off my nose - I know you're probably reading this though and even though I'm not gonna get a reply I'd love to know why on earth you do it!