kerry katona re david Cameron!

fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Glanced through OK today and I see kerry katona says She has been put off david Cameron because he did not read the list of suspected tory Paedophiles. Does she know who cameron is I wonder? She also congrtulates barak Obama. Has she a new column writer, I cannot believe KK wrote that.
Maybe her next attempt at work will be in the government:rolleyes:

Comments

• Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iceland could be interested - although they'd probably ask her to lend them a few quid ..;)
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Kerry Katona as an MP would be hilarious. Except maybe for her constituents...
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Kerry Katona as an MP would be hilarious. Except maybe for her constituents...

Well, it worked for Ali-G...

What? what you means, it a fiction film??
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 words ...BAND --- WAGON
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I ever did take her seriously but after her comments about Saville looking at her I can't be arsed to get offended by anything she says when I once would have. She's just a silly cow with no shame and no low is too low in terms of how she'll try and get attention. I just don't get why the media give her the time of day and actually parrot her brainless ramblings? That's the truly bewildering part!
  • ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Vile, just vile.
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Glanced through OK today and I see kerry katona says She has been put off david Cameron because he did not read the list of suspected tory Paedophiles. Does she know who cameron is I wonder? She also congrtulates barak Obama. Has she a new column writer, I cannot believe KK wrote that.
    Maybe her next attempt at work will be in the government:rolleyes:

Kerry Katona...serious political commentator :eek:

PMSL:D
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for her ideas on peace in the middle east.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    My sister gets the Reveal magazine (?) (It would be rude not to read it!)
    Full of these so called columns from total z lists. Surely only there to bulk out the magazine cause there's naff all of interest.
    "Today I ate a banana", well done Chantelle.
    The worst offender is Peter Andre - I absolutely cringe everytime I glance past the page and see the obligatory "Pete the Parent" heading (More often than not bragging about what he's just bought or bigging himself and his parenting skills up) Really? A parent? You angel.

Surely this trend of z list soul-baring has to come to an end soon!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asmo wrote: »
    Can't wait for her ideas on peace in the middle east.

Could we not send her out there?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just impressed that she knew how to spell paedophile.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised Kerry knows who David Cameron is
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just impressed that she knew how to spell paedophile.

I doubt she does, after all if you're talking about her 'column' in OK! someone else writes it for her. :D

If she does 'do it herself' spellcheckers come in handy. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she does, after all if you're talking about her 'column' in OK! someone else writes it for her. :D

If she does 'do it herself' spellcheckers come in handy. ;)

You're kidding. NO WAY:cry::cry::cry:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised Kerry knows who David Cameron is

That was the point I was making when I wrote the thread. She obviously has someon writing her column, she knew how to spell paedophile, (not sure I do!). that I find hard to believe. She also is pleased Barak Obama has been re-elected.
    How long before she becomes an MP I wonder.
  • RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Say and think what you like but the woman speaks for a heck of a lot of people
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RuthvenIV wrote: »
    Full of these so called columns from total z lists. Surely only there to bulk out the magazine cause there's naff all of interest.
    The worst offender is Peter Andre - I absolutely cringe everytime I glance past the page and see the obligatory "Pete the Parent" heading (More often than not bragging about what he's just bought or bigging himself and his parenting skills up) Really? A parent? You angel.

Chantelle gets into OK and the two spin offs saying the same thing. But now she is the face of some hair extension company and is thrilled.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RickWhite wrote: »

Do you really think so? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RuthvenIV wrote: »

PMSL :D:D:D
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    That was the point I was making when I wrote the thread. She obviously has someon writing her column, she knew how to spell paedophile, (not sure I do!). that I find hard to believe. She also is pleased Barak Obama has been re-elected.
    How long before she becomes an MP I wonder.

Forget becoming an MP, she might as well go straight to the House of Lords. Baroness Katona has a ring to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RickWhite wrote: »

Yep. Drug addled, cranially challenged, attention seeking numpties who would shack up with a lampost if there was a guaranteed centrespread in OK.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. Drug addled, cranially challenged, attention seeking numpties who would shack up with a lampost if there was a guaranteed centrespread in OK.

This. PMSL

I read the bit in OK....felt irritated....and wished I hadn't bothered!!