• Options
    BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    So true the best i can hope for is a Radio 2 interview and an album every 6-12 years sometimes its hard being a fan :D

And im more books than Comics i could talk Wuthering Heights all day like Madonna and her pop culture references

Haha that reminds me we should get back to our radio show ideas...listeners would think we were mad :eek: you quoting literature and me geeking out :P

Yeah that is true...sometimes i wish the Bush was more consistent tbh :sleep:

I am just glad M doesnt wait that long...though having said that i hope she doesnt....4 years wait gave me grey hairs in my otherwise chestnut complexion :P
  • Options
    Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a rumoured set list for the tour. This is from the Boy Culture blog which seems to have a lot of inside info. The guy who runs it wrote a book about Madonna and met her a couple of times.
    http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/madonna/index.html

Video intro: Erotica/Justify My Love

Girl Gone Wild

I'm A Sinner

Express Yourself

Dress You Up

Physical Attraction

Video interlude: Some Girls

Causing A Commotion

I'm Addicted

Angel

Beautiful Killer

Secret

Video interlude: Gang Bang

Die Another Day

I Don't Give A

4 Minutes

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Video interlude: Holiday (2012 remix)

Give Me All Your Luvin

Deeper And Deeper

Take A Bow/Falling Free

Music

Turn Up The Radio
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    MDNA is a massive album WW! I didn't think it would be so big! I'm loving GGW too, well...all of MDNA :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    first week sales in US are great, particularly in this day and age when album sales are low. Her sales in Fra, Ger and the UK are low. Hence, a european promotion and single release is much needed. Rumours are circulating that Turn Up The Radio (US release) and I`m Addicted (UK release) are on the cards.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gigi4 wrote: »
    Here's a rumoured set list for the tour. This is from the Boy Culture blog which seems to have a lot of inside info. The guy who runs it wrote a book about Madonna and met her a couple of times.

Girl Gone Wild

I'm A Sinner

Express Yourself

Dress You Up

Physical Attraction

Causing A Commotion

I'm Addicted

Angel

Beautiful Killer

Secret

Die Another Day

I Don't Give A

4 Minutes

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Give Me All Your Luvin

Deeper And Deeper

Take A Bow/Falling Free

Music

Turn Up The Radio

no gang bang or revolver = FAAAKE!!!

i hope loads of these are on tour though :eek::cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Girl Gone Wild

I'm A Sinner

Express Yourself

Dress You Up

Physical Attraction

Causing A Commotion

I'm Addicted

Angel

Beautiful Killer

Secret

Die Another Day

I Don't Give A

4 Minutes

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Give Me All Your Luvin

Deeper And Deeper

Take A Bow/Falling Free

Music

Turn Up The Radio

Oh that looks fantastic! Take a Bow/Falling Free mashup! :eek: also nice to see Deeper and Deeper as well as Secret and Angel, hope it's real though sad not to see Keep It Together or Like a Prayer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    first week sales in US are great, particularly in this day and age when album sales are low. Her sales in Fra, Ger and the UK are low. Hence, a european promotion and single release is much needed. Rumours are circulating that Turn Up The Radio (US release) and I`m Addicted (UK release) are on the cards.

Noooooo Turn Up the Radio needs a European release! It'd do so well on the airplay
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nawwww they should have recorded this as an audio before B-Day Song in full on the album ....never seen this video before...but finally the M & minaj kiss!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjrobgjXaQY&feature=relmfu

The Queen and her Rebel Jesters ;) Bless Nicki!

I swear Madonna is a closet Lesbian she sure loves a little girl on girl :D of course i jest

And great vid they look bloody ridiculous yet so cool outside the context of the video
  • Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    there are songs that she cant not sing on tour as they are Madonna heavy weights and people expect them.. :Like A Prayer, Ray Of Light, Music, Hung Up, Vogue. I personally am bored of hearing Music live, although I did like the superbowl version.
  • Options
    cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That set list looks good to me. Nothing from True Blue i was hoping for Open Your Heart and swap Angle for Gambler. Last song is weak Turn Up The Radio and i can't see Gang Bang not being performed i think it's a given that she will do Gang Bang.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Noooooo Turn Up the Radio needs a European release! It'd do so well on the airplay

It really would :D Masterpiece is doing very well on radio too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who has tour tickets? I have to miss it, I'm abroad :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Would love for Live to Tell to be on the tour too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no gang bang or revolver = FAAAKE!!!

i hope loads of these are on tour though :eek::cool:

Gang Bang is in one of the video interludes. I love Gang Bang but the problem with it is a lot of it is spoken rather than sang. I'm not sure if that would work as part of a performance because of that. It would seem to work better as a video interlude for that reason. Would she really do Revolver? It wasn't a hit. and isn't something a lot of people would recognize.
    It does seem a little questionable though it doesn't have anything from ROL or even Beautiful Stranger on it since she worked with William Orbit on this album.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think both would work in the EU market I really need her physicall yhere though :( AAH!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I swear Madonna is a closet Lesbian she sure loves a little girl on girl :D of course i jest

And great vid they look bloody ridiculous yet so cool outside the context of the video

Tbh i think Madonna is asexual really. Anything goes :D

And yeah i would want to seriously hang out with them :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gang Bang is in one of the video interludes. I love Gang Bang but the problem with it is a lot of it is spoken rather than sang. I'm not sure if that would work as part of a performance because of that. It would seem to work better as a video interlude for that reason. Would she really do Revolver? It wasn't a hit. and isn't something a lot of people would recognize.
    It does seem a little questionable though it doesn't have anything from ROL or even Beautiful Stranger on it since she worked with William Orbit on this album.

But Lil Wayne has shot a video for Revolver...and gang bang is gonna be a performance. So i think that pretty much confirms this is a fake one...i was almost convinced.

Also didnt she say on the FB interview the tour would start off aggressive and venture into a happier euphoric place?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    El último wrote: »
    It really would :D Masterpiece is doing very well on radio too.

Yeah Radio 2 are really behind it which is great, I've only heard it on the radio once though :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cloudy wrote: »
    That set list looks good to me. Nothing from True Blue i was hoping for Open Your Heart and swap Angle for Gambler. Last song is weak Turn Up The Radio and i can't see Gang Bang not being performed i think it's a given that she will do Gang Bang.

tbh i think Turn Up The Radio would be immense live...i really really love it as a song...proper fists in the air like you dont care kinda song...like if get together was condensed a bit more and it met her debut album that is the vibe it paints for me :)

Also with the talky singy parts it will be interesting to hear her perform gang bang live! She did it very well mixing talky with singy on the girlie show...she should really showcase it all again on this tour.

Also i do hope that loads of Erotica vibes are painted across the tour. As well as LAP vibes...also i would reckon she will perform some ROL material or reference it perhaps.

We will see....but as far as i can see that setlist is fake unless otherwise stated :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Lil Wayne has shot a video for Revolver...and gang bang is gonna be a performance. So i think that pretty much confirms this is a fake one...i was almost convinced.

Also didnt she say on the FB interview the tour would start off aggressive and venture into a happier euphoric place?

Yes, you're probably right. Those things are true. I was convinced mostly because the site it is from is very reliable and has a lot of true inside information and access to Madonna. But now I think about it it is probably fake.
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here is another set list that I've found. Again, probably fake:

Intro: Open Your Heart/Borderline Mash up
    Justify My Love
    Gang Bang
    Revolver Video Interlude
    Holiday/Physical Attraction
    Like a Prayer
    I'm A Sinner
    Ray of Light
    Turn Up The Radio
    Hung Up
    I Don't Give A Video interlude
    Masterpiece
    Bad Girl/Girl Gone Wild Mash up
    Like A Virgin
    Superstar
    I'm Addicted
    Love Spent
    Falling Free
    Voices orchestral dance interlude
    Give Me All Your Luvin'
    Secret
    Music
    Celebration
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh i think Madonna is asexual really. Anything goes :D

And yeah i would want to seriously hang out with them :)

haha or like most a big old ho :D

and i know too right just head to the student areas of town find plenty of art students :D

And liking these set lists there is a good array of old and new just hope the real one has as good a balance
This discussion has been closed.