Options

hollyoaks e4 daily thread 23.10.14 tarty Theresa, repetitive rubbish and Lomax leukae

Comments

• Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    ooh no, Theresa has about as much intelligence as Georgie has acting ability

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    If he came as a ghost then he would probably appear naked as a substitute for Dodger which would be a jiggy treat for Birkwood.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    HumptyDumpyHumptyDumpy Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trevor and Grace were super quick, weren't they?
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was chatting to a friend about how good Hollyoaks used to be, we both admitted to laughing out loud during the hospital siege! :D
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Ziggy and Leela are over for good, there one of the most unconvincing couples on Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr S'avage is so damn annoying.

I can't stand Theresa's voice. She's so damn whiny. And whispery.
  • Options
    David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trevor's body = amazing.
    Blessing and Dennis are really talented actors with good careers ahead of them hopefully.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok just got home, is it worth watching
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How exactly is Tegan going to hide her cancer from everyone?

Cameron seriously needs to fu*k off. His creepy stalking is annoying. M8, you've been in prison for 14 years, she's over you. She's happy, ffs!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate cameron already
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    More creepy obsessive behaviour from Cameron. Leela wont be able to do anything without him giving her permission soon. Was happy to hear her telling Cameron to back off and then kissing someone else giving no thought for Cameron!

I expected Dennis' revenge to go on for a couple of weeks, but does that last scene mean that Dennis is going to try and bring Trevor down from the inside, financial ruin?

Yep. He has the makings of some kind of alternative Patrick. I think Leela's going to get sucked in eventually, since she'll probably turn to him in lieu of Tegan and Ziggy. Ugh.

Interesting idea, I never thought of that.
    I agree, he's borderline stalking her IMO. Why can't he just leave her alone? She has told him a million times to leave her alone and that they won't be together, yet he still thinks that if he kills her parents, ruins her relationship and interferes with her family that she will then decide to get together with him.

She clearly doesn't want anything to do with him. He thought now that now he got rid of Ziggy and ruined Leela's relationship with Tegan that she would get together with him. I was glad when Leela knocked him back and told him to get lost. Him trying to take advantage of her vulnerability was creepy IMO.

I agree.
    If they hadn't just done a rape story (very poorly) I'd be worried it was going to lead to him raping her. He clearly sees her as his property and wants control over her. He also seems to be enjoying her being vulnerable.
  • Options
    lolla_7lolla_7 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I seriously do not care one bit about Tegan and this cancer storyline. I care even less about it because of Ziggy's involvement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are Tegan and ziggy going to fall in love?
  • Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    lolla_7 wrote: »
    I seriously do not care one bit about Tegan and this cancer storyline. I care even less about it because of Ziggy's involvement.

Me too. They should have made more of an effort explaining Tegan's previous battle with cancer instead of a few odd remarks. But as you say, the fact Ziggy is involved makes it worse. I hate him, I know they're trying to show a caring side to him but it doesn't work, he is a terrible character. Endless shouting of "Tegan!" and "Teegs!" just made me so bored.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While annoying squeaky mcqueen, strange psycho, phoebe and Carmel were in Dennis' shop, who had the kids, there was a pram but where was the other kid? And why are jp and Ste not at their houses
  • Options
    wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member
    Best line of the episode =
    "Run back to your not dead mum" - Dennis

Was also surrpised at the speedy resolution of the Dennis/Trevor s/l (that's 2 that haven't gone on forever :o) and he even called the police before trying to sort it out himself :o:o
    Also agree with the idea that he might be using this book-keeping thing as a (less lethal) way of getting revenge.

On the Carmel/Theresa/Sienna thing I don't think Carmel had the time or the opportunity to put those babygrows in the pushchair and am also not sure she'd be so blase about K-A's safety as to risk her getting scalded or run over (with the pan and gate things). And whilst i suppose she could have been following K-A around to make sure she didn't pull the pan down (although I'd have actually thought it would have boiled dry so there'd be no water in it) she didn't seem to have any idea that she was in the garden - it was Phoebe that found her 'in the road' - so obviously hadn't been keeping an eye on her which I'd have thought she would do if she had left the gate open.

And (dons tin helmet) I quite liked the Ziggy/Tegan(Teegan??) bits tonight - much preferred it to the Cameron/Leela bits anyway (although that wouldn't be hard). On which point - 1) what kind of concert at a night-club has the doors opening at 5pm?? and 2) if you ask me it's not a book-keeper Trevor needs it's a marketing/promotions person = putting posters up for a concert on the day of the concert?? and 3- is Leela able to manipulate the fabric of space and time?? One moment she's dancing, cameron turns round to ask for another drink (at a deserted bar - that'll be your non-existent publicity Trevor!) turns back and she's somehow managed to attach herself to some guy's (who happens to be her date's brother) face - fast worker or time traveller (you decide :D)
  • Options
    lolla_7lolla_7 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Me too. They should have made more of an effort explaining Tegan's previous battle with cancer instead of a few odd remarks. But as you say, the fact Ziggy is involved makes it worse. I hate him, I know they're trying to show a caring side to him but it doesn't work, he is a terrible character. Endless shouting of "Tegan!" and "Teegs!" just made me so bored.

It is typical Hollyoaks though. When they brought in the Lomaxes they clearly didn't have cancer in Tegan's background. That was just conveniently added when they decided to make Leela Peri's mum (another thing obviously not planned from the start). Hollyoaks have got into a real habit of introducing characters without actually knowing what they are going to do with them, so rewriting their history to suit what they eventually decide. It is becoming more and more apparent with each new storyline. I know they have always played a bit fast and loose with the character backgrounds but they are losing the plot with them now. It has got to the point where there are very few characters you can sympathise with or understand. Random disjointed stories, ever changing characters and no emotional investment: that is dangerous territory for a soap, people will start to turn off.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are Tegan and ziggy going to fall in love?

They are better suited them him and Leela ever were.

#TEAMTIGGY:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are better suited them him and Leela ever were.

#TEAMTIGGY:D

What is Ziggys real name?
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is Ziggys real name?

David :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    David :)

why is he called ziggy then?
    dodger makes sense, Ziggy doesnt
  • Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's leukae?
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Cameron murdered Leela's parents, so I'm not sure why people are surprised that he's acting like a stalker now.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feel a bit bad for Teagan now! :s

I will really miss Dennis - What a great wee actor he is and... I hope Blessing goes with him! Not that I want Blessing to leave but I'd love to see them go off happy.
  • Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    why is he called ziggy then?
    dodger makes sense, Ziggy doesnt

I seem to recall the Roscoe's were named after musicians.

Freddie - Freddie Mercury.
    Robbie and Jason - Robbie Williams and Jason Orange.
    Ziggy was nicknamed after David Bowie, who's alias was Ziggy Stardust.
    Can't remember about Joe though.
    Of course, this may be all rubbish, but I'm sure I read it somewhere. :)