The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 224)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    shemarchi wrote: »
    By the way Pickles have you heard from Wends today?
    I see she is having a difficult time with her father.
    I really feel for her.
    Hope she is ok.
    yep she will be on no doubt after tea or later on x
  • shemarchishemarchi Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    i deleted that post cause i thought i maybe i should have put it on here for privacy reasons will pm you how you can see a pic of my oldest grandaughter xx

Ok jacks .
    I dont really mind.
    Gosh if people want to stalk me i will just let Mari have full rein ,
    that will frighten them off.:eek::D
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok jacks .
    I dont really mind.
    Gosh if people want to stalk me i will just let Mari have full rein ,
    that will frighten them off.:eek::D

i sort of thought about it after i did it :D have sent you a pm xx
    Forum Member
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    yep she will be on no doubt after tea or later on x

Oh good , i do think of her as i was in the same situation and ended up had to let my Mother go into a home.
    She had dementia. and i just could not cope.
    Never have stopped feeling guilty though.
    Forum Member
    i sort of thought about it after i did it :D have sent you a pm xx

I will read now love.
    Dont worry yourself.x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    Oh good , i do think of her as i was in the same situation and ended up had to let my Mother go into a home.
    She had dementia. and i just could not cope.
    Never have stopped feeling guilty though.
    I think she is tweeting now Shem if you want her
    Forum Member
    I think she is tweeting now Shem if you want her

Ok but i haven't time at the moment .
    Must get dinner on. I will speak to her later when i come back.
    Bye for now all. Must Dash Shem xx
    Love John Love Josie. Love JJJAT.
  • sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    AWW thats quite a bunch Sheila welldone!!
    Mine are hubby JIM the mega beast real name Gary
    eldest son faceache junior Dan
    middle son faceache 2 Adam
    youngest son faceache 3 Sam

you dont mean any of that i thought your oh was jim how do you get thet from gary :confused:
    Forum Member
    shem what a big family

mine are marc, 45, nic is 41 and sasha is 33
    sam is nics daughter and 22, hannah 13 and abi 10 are sashas daughters
    jessica and emily are sams daughters and nic is their granny and theyre 15 months
    Forum Member
    im in a fantastic mood, one i did the hoovering at long last, wasnt picking up well, took it apart and there was a pen inside and a piece of plastic caught on it ........................ for my next news, nxt post
    Forum Member
    had a quote done for a door at begining of the month and was quoted £980, that was for door with flowery panel and new doorstep, spoke to my son yesterday and he said have you decided to have that door yet, so i said yes but its a lot of money, he said before you commit yourself ring and ask them if they will drop it, so its took me till 4 to pluck up the courage to do it and hey ho my front door which ive now ordered is £850 is that bloody good or what
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    shem what a big family

mine are marc, 45, nic is 41 and sasha is 33
    sam is nics daughter and 22, hannah 13 and abi 10 are sashas daughters
    jessica and emily are sams daughters and nic is their granny and theyre 15 months

mine are steph 38 who has 3 girls danni 20 georgia 17 charley-anne 16 youngest daughter paula is 36 and has 2 boys and 1 girl levi 18 marley 10 india 9 :D
    Forum Member
    mine are steph 38 who has 3 girls danni 20 georgia 17 charley-anne 16 youngest daughter paula is 36 and has 2 boys and 1 girl levi 18 marley 10 india 9 :D

females dominate your house as well, i was really pleased when the babies were girls all them frilly dressers haha they dont wear them yesterday they had longsleeved tops striped tights and red shorts
    Forum Member
    well while dinner was cooking ive hoovered the stairs, i have been good to day, was thinking whilst doing it wouldnt it be nice if one of jjj was a real friend how nice that would be
    Forum Member
    has everyone disappeared
    Forum Member
    poor sandy on emmerdale
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    has everyone disappeared

I am here :)
    Forum Member
    andcb wrote: »
    I am here :)

nice to see you, how are you
    Forum Member
    someone has been winding jonno up today on twitter
    Forum Member
    nice to see you, how are you

I am fine thanks - just a bit tired as I have had a really busy day in work (not used to that these days:D)

Hope you are well :)
    Forum Member
    im fine had a real good day
    Forum Member
    someone has been winding jonno up today on twitter

I had a look before - they just won't give up will they
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    away fir a sleep might be back later'it was a pipe-bomb that was put underneath a families car, not fair ,we had the police doing a door to door to see did we see anything night love the jjjat and who and what it stands for : night all xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wendilums wrote: »
    I agree whole heartedly with this. You cannot act what we have seen from either side - Josie or John. I remember seeing the black and white picture of them spooning in bed, John was holding/hugging Josie so tight, they were laying on their sides, John not only had his arm over her but underneath her too. The connection, eye contact, body language, looks for each other when they were apart, everything that was JJJ was NOT done for the camera's, was NOT done to earn a fast buck, was NOT done for public adoration, it was done out of pure love for each other. The pictures and video's are part of John's history and part of Josie's history, cannot be re-written and it's such a shame that some are being deleted by the people who created them. Cazie's blogsite was fantastic, showed almost everything and it is so sad that the John side of Josie has been taken off her website - John WAS/IS part of Josie end of. Brilliant post Carole :)

Lovely post Wendy :D
    lms30 wrote: »
    I totally agree Pickles. There has been times over the last 12 months that I've doubted their relationship - how could they be so in love and then not, was it all pretence? But looking at pics and videos that I've not seen for a while on f/b has re-inforced my belief that it was all 100% real. I still don't understand what happened and never will.

I've also been thinking about those that say they did have strong feelings but only because they were in the BB house and they relied on each other etc because it's not a normal environment. Poppycock is what I say to that. There is no doubt that the BB house is not normal but the intenseness (? is that a word) of their relationship, their synchronicity, their personality similarities - sense of humour, morality etc - all prove that, for me, they are perfect for one another. No other couple in BB history have ever been so close, fact.

Another lovely post. I agree, BB wasn't the trenches of WW1, yes they helped each other, but lets not overestimate the role bb played in their bond, at best it just provided an environment for John to break down his barriers with no escape from his feelings but those feelings were all his! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everybody. Some nice posts on here today. I love this place
This discussion has been closed.