Pick tv

DavidStewardDavidSteward Posts: 66
Forum Member
Should the Topfield TF5800 record Pick tv. I have tired to record Spartacus: Blood & Sand recently and it will not playback.
I can record and playback the same programme from Pick tv via Freesat on the Panasonic TV with external USB hard drive.

Comments

• nvingonvingo Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Should the Topfield TF5800 record Pick tv..
    Nine days! I rarely look at the PVRs>Topfield subforum as most queries go to the dedicated site.

However, to answer this. My TF5800 with MyStuff 6.4 successfully started/played an instant/manual recording with PickTV selected. I've just set a timer from the EPG and was offered SeriesSearch which means PickTV carries series data. So I see no reason for it not to work. Unless there are hardware issues, ie. second tuner not able to pull in enough signal from the PickTV mux or decode it for whatever reason.
  • DavidStewardDavidSteward Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    It worked last Thursday & Friday, I could record Pick TV on the Topfield.

After reading the comments on toppy.org.uk I did a complete channel rescan and the problem seems to have gone away. It was not caused by unwanted duplicates as a consequence of the change over as that does not happen until September 2012.

Thanks for the advice.