Marcus Brigstocke - cad and bounder!

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2298147/Wife-divorces-TV-comic-Marcus-Brigstocke-discovering-year-long-affair.html

Is this old news about him and Hayley Tamaddon breaking up his marriage? I have only just seen it and had no idea!!

Comments

• sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never heard about this before :eek:
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.sophiebrigstocke.com/

This is what his wife does for a living. She's probably not celeb enough for the whiskered idiot who prefers silly airheads.

Good luck Sophie, your career will last, unlike the relationship between these pair of twits!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hayley has a massive nose Sophie, we got your back :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley is very false and generally quite irritating. Never been able to take to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley is very false and generally quite irritating. Never been able to take to her.

Know what you mean, it's like she's the living embodiment of jazz hands. Highly punchable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she the one who arrived in emmerdale on a moped, I know she was a Dingle, but can't remember her name
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Know what you mean, it's like she's the living embodiment of jazz hands. Highly punchable.

Yes, very "look at me I'm a stage school brat". She was good on Dancing on Ice but she was still quite obnoxious all the same.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Is she the one who arrived in emmerdale on a moped, I know she was a Dingle, but can't remember her name

No, that was Gennie who first appeared arriving in Emmerdale on a moped wearing her pink helmet. :)

Hayley played Delilah Dingle who arrived in Emmerdale driving a sports car wearing her wedding dress with wedding presents in tow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del_Dingle
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With her big nose and his rectangular head they'll have some gorgeous kids if they decide to breed. :eek:

If the little boy on Sophie's website is hers he's inherited his mum's good looks thank heavens.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I read about this over a year ago on the Popbitch board (they don't like him much there) IIRC it didn't say the victim was Hayley, just he was having an affair. Nice to see they were spot on, she reminds me of Jessica Ennis a bit in looks
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With her big nose and his rectangular head they'll have some gorgeous kids if they decide to breed. :eek:

If the little boy on Sophie's website is hers he's inherited his mum's good looks thank heavens.

:eek:

What about Marcus's daughter? Is she goofy-looking like her daddy? Does she have a big head like Daddy Marcus?

:D
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    :eek:

What about Marcus's daughter? Is she goofy-looking like her daddy? Does she have a big head like Daddy Marcus?

:D

Who knows, if so maybe you can hang around her school gates and throw rocks at her.
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    They've been together for three years ...
    My perfect weekend - 03 Jun 2011
    :eek: <sheltered life >
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I read about this over a year ago on the Popbitch board (they don't like him much there) IIRC it didn't say the victim was Hayley, just he was having an affair. Nice to see they were spot on, she reminds me of Jessica Ennis a bit in looks

Popbitch have always had him down as pretty unpleasant.

Brigstocke was waxing lyrical not long ago about how wonderful his life at home was - his wife, his kids, his house etc. Whilst all the time he was having an affair. Hypocritical, sanctimonious, totally unfunny ar$e.

Well done to his wife for booting him out :)
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've been together for three years - that's 1/4 of the length of the marriage already.

No they've been messing around for two years behind his wife's back and he might still be doing the same if she hadn't found out and thrown him out. That "perfect weekend" shambolic lying interview was done in 2011 when he had been mucking around with Hayley for a year. He was lying to the pair of them, her and his wife.

At least Sophie has had the balls to chuck him out when she found out. Hayley seemed happy to be the bit of fluff for two years.

My favourite things
    Poker and conversation
    Chilli – the preparation of chilli is a very important part of a man’s life
    The camper van, family time

Pants on fire Brigstocke! :D:D
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    Popbitch have always had him down as pretty unpleasant.

Brigstocke was waxing lyrical not long ago about how wonderful his life at home was - his wife, his kids, his house etc. Whilst all the time he was having an affair. Hypocritical, sanctimonious, totally unfunny ar$e.

Well done to his wife for booting him out :)

I must admit I find him mildly entertaining on that 'Never seen Star Wars' thing on R4 but apart from that I think he's a prat. Glad the wife saw sense
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand the sheltered life comment - what do you mean?
    adj If you say that someone has led a sheltered life, you mean that they have been protected from difficult or unpleasant experiences.
    usu ADJ n
    "Perhaps I've just led a really sheltered life.."
    = B]My[/B pretending to be shocked ':eek:' by the date of the B]2011[/B happy families article - having just read the post alleging that Marcus + new girlfriend have been together three years. Joke was on me - not any other poster here. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pants on fire Brigstocke! :D:D

My thoughts exactly - but expressed more clearly :D
  • soundchecksoundcheck Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Never met him or worked with him, but know several people who work (or have worked) on the Now Show, who have him quite high on their list of "People We Don't Like Working With". Most of the regulars on that show seem to make it onto someone's naughty list, except for Steve Punt who everyone seems to think is a sweetie.
    Forum Member
    soundcheck wrote: »
    Never met him or worked with him, but know several people who work (or have worked) on the Now Show, who have him quite high on their list of "People We Don't Like Working With". Most of the regulars on that show seem to make it onto someone's naughty list, except for Steve Punt who everyone seems to think is a sweetie.

please tell me Hugh Dennis isn't a pain, that would be disappointing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've been together for three years - that's 1/4 of the length of the marriage already.

They've been sneaking around and getting off on the buzz of cheating for three years. Their relationship 'proper' starts now.
  • doom&amp;gloomdoom&amp;gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    He's a right smug right-on leftie.

Totally humourless as well and he's supposed to be a comedian.
  • MallidayMalliday Posts: 3,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible, horrible man.

And he's about as funny as the norovirus.

I desperately hope that anybody who he tries to insult and ridicule from now on just calls him an adulterer and really lets him have it. Just humiliate the creep and rub as much salt as possible in the wound.

But I imagine most of these awful, mediocre, rent-a-comedians are far too chummy and cliquey for anybody to really put the boot in. Too busy kissing each others' backsides instead of realising what sort of arrogant creeps they're in league with.
  • doom&amp;gloomdoom&amp;gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    To be honest I don't really care about him having an affair it's just that smug look he always has on his face after every time he thinks he's said something funny that annoys me.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malliday wrote: »
    I desperately hope that anybody who he tries to insult and ridicule from now on just calls him an adulterer and really lets him have it.

Yes, because having an affair is literally the worst human atrocity a man can commit, therefore he should never be allowed to criticise anyone for anything ever. He's worse than Jimmy Savile.