Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 21)

1120121122123124126»

Comments

• bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone get good odds on an Ian Black red card in the Zombie derby tomorrow night?
  • glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,121
    Forum Member
    Great to have the Green Brigade back, although technically they were never away lol
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    timboy wrote: »
    Yeah, no bets on any fotball anywhere in the world. It isn't difficult to understand.

I'd be interested to see if the SFA or EFA interview Kevin Kyle over his claim that a current player from an English side phoned him and told him to lump on a specific result of a game and that the tip came in. That sounds a helluva lot like matchfixing to me.

Except that you got it wrong. Betting on football pools is allowed.

It's obvious that lots of players etc are betting on football. That is a problem.
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except that you got it wrong. Betting on football pools is allowed.

My bad, you are correct. I'd forgotten that the pools still went on it has been so long since I put money on them.
    It's obvious that lots of players etc are betting on football. That is a problem.

Personally I have no problem with a player betting on a game that neither they nor his club is involved with.
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glasgow67 wrote: »
    Great to have the Green Brigade back, although technically they were never away lol

:D:D

I wonder what compromises have been reached in regards to 'lateral movement'?

There will be some who will say the timing of this is based on the result from Tuesday.
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neil Lennon signs new deal but it does not involve a pay rise.
  • Mark FMark F Posts: 53,040
    Forum Member
    Your new squad announced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23815354

Please to see our lad has been called up.

Played very well as a right or left sided wing back.

Ok its only the Championship but certainly been one of our best players.
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark F wrote: »
    Your new squad announced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23815354

Please to see our lad has been called up.

Played very well as a right or left sided wing back.

Ok its only the Championship but certainly been one of our best players.

Seen him once or twice and he look useful. Glasgow-born lad.

Kenny Miller has retired from international football. He's not always been everyone's favourite but he's been a great servant to the Scotland team. Time for the younger lads to step up.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Kenny has been a great servant for us, always gave his all for his country, the time is probably right for him to retire though after scoring wembley.
  • Mark FMark F Posts: 53,040
    Forum Member
    Seen him once or twice and he look useful. Glasgow-born lad.

up.

Certainly very pacey and technically good - has been in Spain at the Glen Hoddle Academy (and I guess having Mr Zola as manager helps..)

Arms whirl around when he runs - is quite funny!

Was at Northampton and Wycombe as a kid so clearly just progressed later in his career..

Not sure how good he'd be defensive wise which is why I'd use the guy as a wing back...
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,395
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.