Options

Queen Lauren to win

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    Honestly I don't think she is mentally stable enough to do big brother. Hopefully she is fine when she leaves.
    :( I wouldn't bet my house on it.

She seems to be doing fine so far. Ask Danielle, Ron, Sophie, Dustin and Bruce.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    No thanks
  • Options
    IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes thanks ;):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No worries Rosie - Dave's is a better explanation than mine was! Just fiddle - you won't break it :) And the great thing is you can hit 'edit' and try again... and again... and again!

And to anyone else who wants to experiment, don't forget you can click 'preview post' to see what it looks like before sending. It allows you to make changes first.

Just don't try [delete housemate] [/delete]
    It has strange effects :D:D
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone said before : What Ever Happened to Baby Jane :
    that's all I can see in Lauren.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen lauren :o to win :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Lauren may well be in the final, but she wont win. I don't agree with the queen thing. People should stop all this, as it is will not help Lauren in any constructive way. She needs help.
  • Options
    woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have our queen :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iofiel wrote: »
    We have our queen :D

Are you trying to wind people up so that they don't vote for Lauren ? I'm asking this as a Lauren fan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Are you trying to wind people up so that they don't vote for Lauren ? I'm asking this as a Lauren fan.

Doing a damn fine job in a sort of Belinda J kind of way....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hello :)

No I am rallying behind our Queen because she deserves it ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No I am rallying behind our Queen because she deserves it ;)

Well I think you'll find that on here it has the opposite effect, so I will only conclude, if you carry on with it, that I was right in the first place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I think you'll find that on here it has the opposite effect, so I will only conclude, if you carry on with it, that I was right in the first place.

Absolutely....... as I say it has ended in disaster for previous such recipients of the 'accolade'. Absolutely nailed on third place for La Harries if this sort of thing keeps up....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maincoony wrote: »
    Absolutely....... as I say it has ended in disaster for previous such recipients of the 'accolade'. Absolutely nailed on third place for La Harries if this sort of thing keeps up....

Nothing wrong with 3rd place its quite a respectable position to finish.

Aisleyne, Makosi, Gina

Maybe Queen Lauren, but I have a feeling she could well clinch 2nd
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Queen Lauren to win :o:o

She is beautiful, considerate, lovely and very down to earth.

I don't mind if she wins but she's a fruitloop

I feel sorry for her as she is clearly not happy, and she thinks winning BB will provide her with acceptance and a platform, which will make her happier , but I fear that this will not be the case.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nothing wrong with 3rd place its quite a respectable position to finish.

Aisleyne, Makosi, Gina

Maybe Queen Lauren, but I have a feeling she could well clinch 2nd

Bit poor when you've been a nailed on favourite to win up to the point that your fans went all psycho......(Deanna, Gina). We can only hope that should La Harries finish third her career will follow exactly the same pattern as Makosi's....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren to win.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

it's working.
    i was ok with Lauren but all the fawning has put me off her, i now can't bear to see her on screen because of all the "bless" "she is queen" threads that will appear.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woot_whoo wrote: »

I've never seen that before but remember a big fuss about her being banned.
    I can't remember for the life of me why she was banned from BOTS, (whatever it was called back then) i know she was a complete horror alongside repulsive Pete Burns, but i can't remember why the ban? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    it's working.
    i was ok with Lauren but all the fawning has put me off her, i now can't bear to see her on screen because of all the "bless" "she is queen" threads that will appear.

Oh so you claim you liked Lauren but now you can't stand her because of one persons comments on here? Jeez, get a life.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Oh so you claim you liked Lauren but now you can't stand her because of one persons comments on here? Jeez, get a life.:rolleyes:

you didn't read my comment correctly.
    1. i didn't "claim" i liked Lauren, go back i have defended her in many threads.
    2. neither did i say i "can't stand her because of one person's comment" i actually said
    "i now can't bear to see her on screen because of all the "bless" "she is queen" threads that will appear."
    which is saying, since you don't understand, that every tiny moment generates a lot of hyperbolic threads.

as the :rolleyes: denotes sarcasm, i will take your final comment to mean you are applauding me for my life and achievements so thanks for that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Lauren and her fabulous hair to win:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member

You must need a trip to spec savers if you think her hair is fabulous. Her hair is a complete disaster, that only a skinhead will repair.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fabulous = out of a fable. I'm guessing 'The Dog In the Manger' as the specific fable concerned....