2»

Comments

• Options
    artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    nice.

what is it you're doing out of curiosity? i'm wondering if i could use one when i'm prostituting myself.
    You defiantly could use one for prostitution, although you may get a bit nobbled (ooh Matron :blush:) if the taxman wants to see your bank account :)

And I will be using it for my taxi.
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    artnada wrote: »
    You defiantly could use one for prostitution, although you may get a bit nobbled (ooh Matron :blush:) if the taxman wants to see your bank account :)

And I will be using it for my taxi.

clever.
  • Options
    TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Using PayPal over public WiFi connections? Think I'll pass thanks.
  • Options
    artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Using PayPal over public WiFi connections? Think I'll pass thanks.
    Use it over your mobile network then. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will NEVER touch pay pal. For a "company" to tell you how to spend your money & block acc's with little to no explanation is NOT a company I want ANYTHING to do with. If you can't set up a system to take money from my debit account then you ain't a very good company.
  • Options
    stuntmasterstuntmaster Posts: 5,070
    Forum Member
    I will NEVER touch pay pal. For a "company" to tell you how to spend your money & block acc's with little to no explanation is NOT a company I want ANYTHING to do with. If you can't set up a system to take money from my debit account then you ain't a very good company.

it takes money from mine ok?

if theres no funds in the paypal bank, it switches to backup finding aka my debit card.

what do you mean how to spend your money? Ive never heard of that, or block accounts with no explanation.

do enlighten me, id be interested to know. :)