Options

Abbey and Peter welcome baby girl

Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouh have welcomed their little girl into the world - announced by Schofe on This Morning.

Congratulations to them. Wonder what theyve named her? :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's going to be one tall little girl! Congrats to them. I know she's a WAG and has done some silly things in the past, but I really like her. I think she comes across as warm and down to earth. She's also staggeringly beautiful and let's hope Baby Crouch inherits her Mummy's looks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's going to be one tall little girl! Congrats to them. I know she's a WAG and has done some silly things in the past, but I really like her. I think she comes across as warm and down to earth. She's also staggeringly beautiful and let's hope Baby Crouch inherits her Mummy's looks!

Haha Schofe joked that the baby is already 5ft tall :D

I agree, but at least Abbey has a career of her own in modelling, which she went for before she was famous for being with Peter. I really hope they're a happy little family after all that's happened :)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree; I really like Abbey, loved her on BNTM and she is indeed a real stunner. I hope they are very happy and he behaves himself from now on.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouh have welcomed their little girl into the world - announced by Schofe on This Morning.

Congratulations to them. Wonder what theyve named her? :)

Bandaid! :D
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope she has her mum's looks, congrats to the happy couple
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww. Nice to hear :)

I'm due to give birth in 12 days, and like Abbey, my bump is big and neat, but the rest of me has stayed the same size (12), I wonder if that means I am having a girl, as the old wives tales suggest you put on a bit more with boys? Not that I mind either way :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm due to give birth in 12 days, and like Abbey, my bump is big and neat, but the rest of me has stayed the same size (12), I wonder if that means I am having a girl, as the old wives tales suggest you put on a bit more with boys? Not that I mind either way :D

Aww congratulations, and best of luck for the birth :) You're very lucky to have stayed the same lovely size 12.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww, good luck to you, hope everything is going well. :)

As for Abbey: Don't care for her, she's just a doormat like the rest of them.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I reckon it does, as I was the same - my work colleagues joked I had a 'celebrity bump' :D and I had a little girl!!

Congrats to Abby and Peter...I know I'm biased but baby girls are the coolest!!! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ooh, congrats! I love babies and hearing about new ones always makes me happy. I was like a muffin with arms and legs each time and I have boys. My sister had these teeny little bumps and had girls; when she was massive she had a boy. My friend is nice and neat and she's due a girl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bitch, lol. Seriously, good luck.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member

I'm due in 12 days too!!

I also have stayed a size 12 with a lovely compact bump (and have retained my waist!), my friend was due 2 weeks before me, was smaller than me (10) but ended up putting on over 3 stone and she had a boy, so I wonder if that means a girl for me too? - can't wait to find out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm due in 12 days too!!

I also have stayed a size 12 with a lovely compact bump (and have retained my waist!), my friend was due 2 weeks before me, was smaller than me (10) but ended up putting on over 3 stone and she had a boy, so I wonder if that means a girl for me too? - can't wait to find out!

Oooohh exciting times!!! :) Very best wishes for a happy and safe delivery!! I loved being pregnant...I can't wait to have another, but I seem to be having a lot of miscarriages which might be because I'm in my thirties not sure. Congratulations to you and RealityRocks!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    Oooohh exciting times!!! :) Very best wishes for a happy and safe delivery!! I loved being pregnant...I can't wait to have another, but I seem to be having a lot of miscarriages which might be because I'm in my thirties not sure. Congratulations to you and RealityRocks!!!!

Thank you, sorry to hear about your miscarriages although I'm 36 and the friend I mentioned is 40, so I'm sure you have plenty of time for it to happen again for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, sorry to hear about your miscarriages although I'm 36 and the friend I mentioned is 40, so I'm sure you have plenty of time for it to happen again for you.

:) Thank you!! I hope so..I'd hate for my little one to grow up an only child!! xx
  • Options
    kookiethekatkookiethekat Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not true in my case I gained 3 stone with my first (a girl) and actually lost weight with my son (I am overweight anyway)

Congrats to them, I love Abbey as well
  • Options
    The BloaterThe Bloater Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope she looks like her mother:eek:!
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the name not been released yet?

Let's hope it is something sensible.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Why does anyone even care?:o
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does anyone even care?:o

I am always curious as to what people (any people - not just zelebs) call baby girls.... not sure why? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I stayed the same size apart from the bump in both of my pregnancies - and I had two girls.

How exciting - let us know when the baby is born :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats to all the mums to be on here, remember to comeback and tell us how you get on :)
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big congrats! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sophia Ruby from what I have read, hope it is correct. A lovely 'normal' name.