Comments

• Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    contradictational

contrary and confrontational .........................moi:blush:
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Steven's jaw trying to make an escape bid from his language-mangling mouth?
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's quite a hard act to pull off ;-)

Wearing a Burka. That's all I've got so far.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You so rarely come across somebody who really suits the word "berk" so it was falling into disuse.

Steven is bringing it back though.

BIG Time.

:D:D:D
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    Another quality Brentism from the clock which asks YOU the time (as Chris aptly described Steven). I actually find Steven quite a good value housemate in the sense that at least he's providing some interest.

Don't particularly like him mind..
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    That's me fairly often.:-D

Oh me too, frequentially.
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely it should be spelt introvertial as [if it existed] it would be from the root introverted?

and yes it made me laugh... hehehe
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Oh me too, frequentially.

I like that:-D

Frequentialy the word, not your hormotionality.
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really is a pretentious, cringe-worthy little imbecile. There's nothing I can't stand more than a pseudo-intellect with delusions of grandeur.

I must admit though, he is so pathetic it makes me laugh.
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I really want Stevie boy to be up for eviction next week. Not necessarily to go (yet) but I'm hoping for another cringeworthy tantrum. The last one was hilarious.

I haven't loved to 'hate' a housemate so much since Craig 'I will not diminish my character' Coates.
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretzel wrote: »
    Another quality Brentism from the clock which asks YOU the time (as Chris aptly described Steven).

'The clock that asks you the time' is a quite brilliant description of Steven from Chris the great.
    Forum Member
    I really want Stevie boy to be up for eviction next week. Not necessarily to go (yet) but I'm hoping for another cringeworthy tantrum. The last one was hilarious.

I haven't loved to 'hate' a housemate so much since Craig 'I will not diminish my character' Coates.

Yes I could live with him staying until the end but up for eviction every week if it meant we got one of those little gems every time. Quality BB.
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    It seems to be a word on google lots of results, so he didn't just make it up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    You so rarely come across somebody who really suits the word "berk" so it was falling into disuse.

Steven is bringing it back though.

BIG Time.
    Bit strong, you'll have the more sensitive forum members after you. The original root of the term "berk" is thought to have been the cockney rhyming slang "Berkeley Hunt".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am 90% contentious and 10% introvertional.
    I think I just came out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Gotta say Penny, we have to tip our cowboy hat to your previous president for the enpopularisationism of these kinds of words.
    Forum Member
    It seems to be a word on google lots of results, so he didn't just make it up.

Really? I just googled it - can't find one example.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find everyone highlighting this really condesendical…
    You're so parannoyable.
    :D Loving these :D
    Another quality Brentism from the clock which asks YOU the time (as Chris aptly described Steven). I actually find Steven quite a good value housemate in the sense that at least he's providing some interest.

Don't particularly like him mind..
    I don't, but I don't feel strongly enough about him that he should leave, he's not affecting the house much and he amuses me more than Ash does. Plus it's fun watching him trying to thaw Kim out :D
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    'The clock that asks you the time' is a quite brilliant description of Steven from Chris the great.
    Chris's observations ... we need more of them, he really does have a way of finding just the right description for each of them.
    Yes I could live with him staying until the end but up for eviction every week if it meant we got one of those little gems every time. Quality BB.
    Absolutely :)
  • HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving The Son Of Partridge

Chris' "He shows absolutely no investment in people" was beautiful

Boardroom persona

Mailroom intellect
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven makes me think of the embarrassing brother you love to hate :D
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    No wonder he thinks he has the best vocabulary.. he isn't using a Oxford dictionary.

Well he's never read a book or been to school.
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    amiable wrote: »
    Haven't you heard of introversial before? Quite a rare word
    ...but a perfectly cromulent one.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? I just googled it - can't find one example.

when you google it,it says "did you mean introvert?" :D

even Google think Steven's a **** :cool:
  • catspawcatspaw Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven reminds me of someone I once knew who thought I'd like to know that she put bleach down the loo twice a day to kill off all the orgasms lurking there, and who liked nothing better than having a nice lunge in front of the tele with her husband of an evening...........:) She was a twonk too.............
    Forum Member
    catspaw wrote: »
    Steven reminds me of someone I once knew who thought I'd like to know that she put bleach down the loo twice a day to kill off all the orgasms lurking there, and who liked nothing better than having a nice lunge in front of the tele with her husband of an evening...........:) She was a twonk too.............

My mum has a Serevent inhaler she always says .......I mustn't forget to take my Steradent.