A quality, good value housemate

Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
Forum Member
Steven :)

I don't think I've ever had so much fun on here reading some of the posts about him.

What makes it even funnier is that it's quite clear how obssessive him (and his family are) - I bet he makes a good attempt at reading almost everything written about him when he gets out - even some of the threads on here.

I hope his nan and grandad are keeping everything together in a scrapbook for him.

Thank you for the belly laughs Bogie Boy:D

Comments

• Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think I've ever had so much fun on here reading some of the posts about him.

What makes it even funnier is that it's quite clear how obssessive him (and his family are) - I bet he makes a good attempt at reading almost everything written about him when he gets out - even some of the threads on here.

I hope his nan and grandad are keeping everything together in a scrapbook for him.

Sadly I have to agree, I cannot watch him sometimes as he is so cringey but he has been good value as a housemate.:blush:
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find him really very dull and boring. I know that most of this forum hate him and see him as a wife abuser in the making, to me he's just like a 12yr old that's never had a girlfriend. The other half of the forum find him funny like a David Brent character. True, he was mildly amusing with his love of Pauline but since then he's been meh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's certainly more fun reading comments about him here than watching him in person.

The thread with the gif of the dog eating breakfast had me in tears of laughter!
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for a minute there I thought I was going in :p:D:D
  • TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Totally agree OP, some of the posts/threads on here have been hilarious. The thread about his website has been making me laugh out loud :D

Imagine his shock and horror when he gets out the BB house and discovers that his name is not being uttered in the same breath as Richard Branson and Alan Sugar :D
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Big, deluded housemates are the best housemates. We'll miss the monster when he is finally evicted.

:p
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    craton wrote: »
    It's certainly more fun reading comments about him here than watching him in person.

The thread with the gif of the dog eating breakfast had me in tears of laughter!

And me ........I keep thinking of it and cracking up.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For several years now, the threads here are far more entertaining than the actual show.

If anyone who wasn't around for BB9 has time, look up the thread 'Facts About Mario' - probably my favourite ever thread
  • didgital_spydidgital_spy Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll miss watching the deluded nacissist. But then I love watching cringe characters a la Callum!
  • TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    For several years now, the threads here are far more entertaining than the actual show.

If anyone who wasn't around for BB9 has time, look up the thread 'Facts About Mario' - probably my favourite ever thread

Why Blondie, whyyyyyy?!?!? I've just searched out that thread, I'm on the first page and laughing already. Only problem is there are about 200 pages but I'm hooked already so better cancel some appointments :D;-)

For some reason: "He wishes people would open their eyes and realise Mikey is blind" made me :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And me ........I keep thinking of it and cracking up.

Yes, it was the funniest thing this year. I watched that loop for 10 minutes crying with laughter and it never got old. :D

For anyone who missed that thread and is looking for some light relief in all this gloom it's well worth it!
  • wigwag46wigwag46 Posts: 454
    Forum Member

I agree with everything which has been said on here about Stevie Boy and I also agree that I have had such a laugh. The quality of the comments has been top notch. Well done DS forum members for such fun! This is more fun than BB:D