Options

Beyonce

Comments

• Options
    *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If we are going to compare Boyonce with anyone, I'd go for Tina Turner. She's got the voice, the charisma, the ability to perform and the raw emotion. I'm sure she'll still be strutting around on that stage for years to come.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes a lot to impress me, but watching Beyonce last night and on repeats, I would say she was pretty stunning. Great vocals, beautiful and seems really nice too.
    I think I may have fallen in love a little.
    :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    philt4444 wrote: »
    Alex showed that she may be young and have some way to go before she reaches Beyonce's level but she belonged on that stage with Beyonce which is no mean feat
    Yes, credit where it's due, Alex sang that duet really well and in fact all her songs. Out of the 3 finalists, there was surely no doubt she should win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce is generally considered to be one of the greatest female vocalists of all time. She has a talent for improvisation that's unparalleled.

Mariah and Britney are just not in her league. Watching her singing on the show was amazing, the effortlessness of her performance was breathtaking.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's only one word...Class.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glad to see my Beyonce thread is still going. I've seen Alex and Beyonce's performance many times now and it makes me smile each time, it never gets old. Love it.

I'm going to find out when Beyonce's on tour and try and get tickets. Note perfect... and from what I saw on music channel the other night [last DC tour] she's step-perfect at the same time too. She's got charisma, compassion and humility. What an absolute superstar. I think I love her :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Why was she on twice... Did Simon get her on again, so people would vote for Alex...

The other acts wernt on twice just Beyonce..I like her ''if i was a boy'' song..
  • Options
    steg1988steg1988 Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    She was amazing!
  • Options
    steg1988steg1988 Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Why was she on twice... Did Simon get her on again, so people would vote for Alex...

The other acts wernt on twice just Beyonce..I like her ''if i was a boy'' song..

Probably because they paid a bomb for her and they wanted their money's worth. Plus she's an awesome performer!
  • Options
    Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with everyone, I thought she was really lovely last night, as well as being a phenomenal singer and performer. When you compare her with the miming, virtually non-speaking Britney a few weeks ago, it's ridiculous, Beyonce was in every way in a totally different league.

I have seen Beyonce being interviewed on TV a couple of times recently; by Alison Hammond on This Morning, and by Steve Jones. Both times, she was incredibly nice and friendly and natural.

Beauty, talent, and personality. What a lovely woman!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    yeah, she was amazing. ive always been a fan of her music, but watching her last night made me really want to see her live in concert.
  • Options
    chillichowderchillichowder Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Bought her new album this morning, LOVE it! :D

only £6.99 as well! so worth it! :)
  • Options
    StrawberryheartStrawberryheart Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beyonce was Fantastic, I adore her and I can't wait to see her in May, after watching her perform last night, I am even more excited because she is amazing live and I know I am going to see one of the best singers of this generation in concert.
    She's a superstar, I Love her
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce is very special

I've been to her last tour and i can easily say it was the best tour i've been to and i've been to many.

and I just bought my ticket for her next to on May yaaaaaay

a living legend
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cybergirl3 wrote: »
    Technically, it is Mariah. She is bigger than Elvis and broke his chart record earlier this year.

Mariah is 12 years older than Beyonce. I could see Beyonce top Mariah. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    da3bool wrote: »
    Beyonce is very special

I've been to her last tour and i can easily say it was the best tour i've been to and i've been to many.

and I just bought my ticket for her next to on May yaaaaaay

a living legend

damn id have loved to book up (probably all the good tickets are gone now though if its in may), but i already spent a fortune buying britney tickets for june.

im deff. gonna see her next time she comes over to tour though. did you get standing or seated tickets when you saw her last?
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olive0000 wrote: »
    damn id have loved to book up (probably all the good tickets are gone now though if its in may), but i already spent a fortune buying britney tickets for june.

im deff. gonna see her next time she comes over to tour though. did you get standing or seated tickets when you saw her last?

the last time i saw her i got a seated ticket,

How much is Britney's concert ticket?

Beyonce's is 49.95
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    i wish i new before hand that beyonce was doing a tour i would have rather got tickets for her gig rather than britney!
  • Options
    philt4444philt4444 Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    glad to see my Beyonce thread is still going. I've seen Alex and Beyonce's performance many times now and it makes me smile each time, it never gets old. Love it.

I'm going to find out when Beyonce's on tour and try and get tickets. Note perfect... and from what I saw on music channel the other night [last DC tour] she's step-perfect at the same time too. She's got charisma, compassion and humility. What an absolute superstar. I think I love her :D

Hands off. She's mine! Haha. :D
  • Options
    kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just can't stop watching that duet. Gives me goosebumps and brings a tear to my eye every single time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    when he introduced beyonce "here she is SINGING LIVE"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    da3bool wrote: »
    the last time i saw her i got a seated ticket,

How much is Britney's concert ticket?

Beyonce's is 49.95

pretty much exactly the same price-£49.50, but i charged my friends ticket to my card too, after the service and delivery charge, i ended up paying £113.25...i got seated too, lower tier. i decided never to get standing tickets after i did when i saw christina aguilera, cause it was a nightmare standing, too much pushing etc..

im deff. gonna see beyonce then next time, i see shes at the 02 aswell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Just how incredible is she? I've always been a fan but can take or leave some of her songs as some aren't to my taste. But from the vocal, the compassion she showed towards Alexandra, the humility and just the whole performance, she really shone.

What a lovely lady she seems to be. No demands made, [that we've heard about] meets and sings with contestant(s) and calls Alexandra a superstar. She's gorgeous with a figure to die for, and with a personaliy like that I think she's a great role model.

I had to get that out, because I keep watching Beyonce and Alex on Youtube and it's brilliant. I'd definitely be up for seeing Beyonce on tour after that, especially if Alex supports her :D

I concur. :D

Just one little whinge though - I will never forgive Beyonce for the godawful, pathetic sludge-fest that was 'Cater 2U'. Ugh. It makes me want to vomit.

Regardless, Beyonce was great on the X-Factor, and I do like her a lot. She is a very talented lady and is stunning.
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh Beyonce is great.

Comes across as such a lovely person.

I wonder what Jay Z is like...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    It's nice seeing the Beyonce love. Where have you guys been? Well...welcome. I have been a fan since early DC.