Options

George Galloway turned down £200,000 for UBB!

teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
Forum Member
Infamous Celebrity Big Brother 4 housemate George Galloway has revealed that he rejected a £200,000 offer to appear in Ultimate BB.

Writing in his blog for Scottish newspaper The Daily Record, Galloway – best remembered for his cat-related shenanigans with Rula Lenska – said he is ‘glad’ he refused ’10 days’ work’ in the house.

“I turned down £200,000 for 10 days’ work in the ‘Ultimate Big Brother’ house – they might have gone to a quarter of a million, too,” he wrote.

He went on to attack his CBB4 housemate Preston, saying: “Reincarceration with Preston, my ire at whom cost me dearly last time I was in, would have been too much to bear.

“I said back then that he was a double-dealing phoney and who now doubts me?

“He was engaged to be married to a French girl when he entered the house in 2006, married Chantelle, banked the photo-shoot cheques for the pictures then left her in under a year.

“He met someone else within a week and now, her name tattooed on his ankle, he’s back to haunt Chantelle.”

Galloway also hinted that his series-mate Pete Burns may replace Coolio, who left on Saturday.

“I hear, on the other hand, that my old mate Pete Burns is going in to replace cool Coolio and that certainly will make this dull crew of wannabes come alive,” he said.

Burns said on yesterday’s edition of BBLB that he would accept a place in the house.

Stick with bbspy…
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0830/news/ubb/galloway-rejects-200k-ultimate-bb-offer
:eek:

Makes Ulrika's sum look like a drop in the ocean.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete Burns?

Yeah please be true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad he turned it down!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    thats a shame, i liked george....

pete burns said on bblb that hadnt even asked him to do bb, so i doubt thats true
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh! I'll be the cat for £50,000. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh! I'll be the cat for £50,000. :eek:

I'll undercut you, I'll be the cat for £25,000 :eek::D
    I'm so cheap! :eek::o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love that fella!
    He's got Preston's number. :D

I'd have loved him to take part, I was hoping to see him and Aisleyene talk politics over big fat cuban cigars.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor me, poor me, poor me a drink.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor me, poor me, poor me a drink.

Classic!!!
  • Options
    RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,242
    Forum Member
    the man talks utter rubbish, I'm sure he'd have been the first one in had BB offered him 200k...more likely he wasn't asked or the offer was far less than that
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not so very likely, is it? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    OH shit. That's HUGE!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    It's not so very likely, is it? :D
    It's not that unlikely either.
  • Options
    cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “Reincarceration with Preston, my ire at whom cost me dearly last time I was in, would have been too much to bear.

“I said back then that he was a double-dealing phoney and who now doubts me?

Resentment much? :D
  • Options
    ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's spot on about Preston though
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bombast from a man who lost his dignity by doing CBB and has been remembered ever since as an idiot acting the cat.
  • Options
    DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete Burns is jewish, and George (anti-semite extrodinaire) Galloway considers him a Mate? I must say the mind reels. Eff off Galloway, you hateful. spiteful little man.

Have A Nice Day:)
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Galloway proved himself to be a bit of an integrity vacuum during his original stint- twas a nasty piece of work running with he crowd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At last the guy demonstrates that he can turn crap down for cash.

I admire him,it does no-one whose anyone`s career any good to be associated with the BB and especially the jumped up burnt out turnips in there at the moment....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete Burns is the only one who can put Nadia, Nikki and Brian in their place.
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!! 200k.

Not worth 2p in my opinion.

BB must be awash with money.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    Yeah right !
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!! 200k.

Not worth 2p in my opinion.

BB must be awash with money.

I find this very hard to believe (that he was offered it, not that he said it)..

If I had to guess who had been offered 200k to go in he would be a long way down my list.
  • Options
    roidboy_roidboy_ Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was a legend

and made mince meat out of barymoore
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DLS1 wrote: »
    Pete Burns is jewish, and George (anti-semite extrodinaire) Galloway considers him a Mate? I must say the mind reels. Eff off Galloway, you hateful. spiteful little man.

Anti semite? :rolleyes: Do you have any evidence to back up your appalling acusation?

george Galloway may be alot of things but all this ''terrorism supporting, anti-semite'' stuff thats encouraged by US right wing media is completely and utterly unfounded. I'm shocked that theres still people who buy it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLS1 wrote: »

George Galloway anti-semitic extradordinaire? :confused:So that is why he is is a leading campaigner against the occupations of Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine ALL of whom are semtic peoples.:rolleyes:
    Semitic refers to " a member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians".
    If you must insult people it helps if you actually understand
    the precise meaning of the insults you hurl. :p