Options

The Whoonie Inn (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi quick break from the writing, major success re-wrote the first two death scene's and they are much better.... Lets just say the Daily Mail and there readers are going to label be Satan when this bad boy is released.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    Waves to Lach

Xyx won't be pleased with Outie. She spent the night here recently - what an intelligent cat.:)

Sorry your holiday is a bit mixed. My workman has just left and I've parted with a substantial amount of cash. Still I have two very lovely if awkwardly sized doors!:eek:
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Steve wrote: »
    Hi quick break from the writing, major success re-wrote the first two death scene's and they are much better.... Lets just say the Daily Mail and there readers are going to label be Satan when this bad boy is released.

Sounds intriguing. I assume it's a compliment if the Daily Mail labels you as Satan:)
    Tumpy wrote: »
    Waves to Lach

Xyx won't be pleased with Outie. She spent the night here recently - what an intelligent cat.:)

Sorry your holiday is a bit mixed. My workman has just left and I've parted with a substantial amount of cash. Still I have two very lovely if awkwardly sized doors!:eek:

She is very lovely, I don't know how she ended up with Outie:p
    who cannot be trusted at all;)

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm still very careful about reading too much, because I want to remain spoilerfree. I hope my video has not played up and I have a recording:(. I wish I could watch it now. :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds intriguing. I assume it's a compliment if the Daily Mail labels you as Satan:)

Oh trust me if they do label me as Satan I will be as happy as larry :D well I know they will take objection from approx 2 to 3 minutes in to the film (as a screen writer you say as a rough guild one page will equal one minute of screen time)

However these are some of the other things they will take offensive with
    The title if I keep it which at stands is "Sunday Bloody Sunday"

General promotion of the following:
    Binge drinking
    Smoking
    Use of some drugs (including Cannabis)

And lets just say the two deaths may have something to do with Drugs, Erotic Asphyxiation, video's taken on a mobile phone and decapitation with either Barbed or Razor Wire

Oh yes the Daily Mail is going to hate me haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh trust me if they do label me as Satan I will be as happy as larry :D well I know they will take objection from approx 2 to 3 minutes in to the film (as a screen writer you say as a rough guild one page will equal one minute of screen time)

However these are some of the other things they will take offensive with
    The title if I keep it which at stands is "Sunday Bloody Sunday"

General promotion of the following:
    Binge drinking
    Smoking
    Use of some drugs (including Cannabis)

And lets just say the two deaths may have something to do with Drugs, Erotic Asphyxiation, video's taken on a mobile phone and decapitation with either Barbed or Razor Wire

Oh yes the Daily Mail is going to hate me haha

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow, that sounds controversial. The Daily Mail will not be impressed;).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek:

Wow, that sounds controversial. The Daily Mail will not be impressed;).

Thats what I am slightly aiming for, I said I am trying to take horror films of now back to the gritter and darker times of the late 1970's and early 1980's.

Mind you the title isn't that bad really cause the idea is that there has been a few murders in the early hours of a Sunday morning it was the strangely logical title to use (and if U2 can get away with it then so can I) ;)

Also last night made some notes about the rest of the film and lets just say the main villain in the film isn't a person but a believe or idea.

Also lets face it everyone knows horror films/Thrillers work better when the evil isn't explained (see Rosemary's baby, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Psycho, wolf creek Red State) all the horror comes from normality being taken away and no one challenges it.

Oh and don't get me started on my agenda as well ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats what I am slightly aiming for, I said I am trying to take horror films of now back to the gritter and darker times of the late 1970's and early 1980's.

Mind you the title isn't that bad really cause the idea is that there has been a few murders in the early hours of a Sunday morning it was the strangely logical title to use (and if U2 can get away with it then so can I) ;)

Also last night made some notes about the rest of the film and lets just say the main villain in the film isn't a person but a believe or idea.

Also lets face it everyone knows horror films/Thrillers work better when the evil isn't explained (see Rosemary's baby, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Psycho, wolf creek Red State) all the horror comes from normality being taken away and no one challenges it.

Oh and don't get me started on my agenda as well ;)

Sorry I don't know much about horror films:o:o. I'm a coward, I even think the Reptile is scary:o. I do agree though that horror works better when things are left unexplained. Nothing is as scary as something that you cannot explain.

BTW can anyone tell me if the christmas special was great (without giving anything away?).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I don't know much about horror films:o:o. I'm a coward, I even think the Reptile is scary:o. I do agree though that horror works better when things are left unexplained. Nothing is as scary as something that you cannot explain.

BTW can anyone tell me if the christmas special was great (without giving anything away?).

Personally I thought it was a decent stand alone story and worked well within the idea and premise of the Christmas carol vibe
  • Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think that name is reserved for Benefit Claimants,the way they go on about them;):(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I thought it was a decent stand alone story and worked well within the idea and premise of the Christmas carol vibe

Thanks:). Going by the forum, a lot of people seem to dislike it (just going by the titles).
    I think that ones reserved for Benefit Claimants;):(

Well the daily mail is inclusive, they are happy to call anyone who doesn't fit into their narrow world view as satan or worse:rolleyes:.

How are you hon? Did you have a nice Xmas?
  • Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks:). Going by the forum, a lot of people seem to dislike it (just going by the titles).

Well the daily mail is inclusive, they are happy to call anyone who doesn't fit into their narrow world view as satan or worse:rolleyes:.

How are you hon? Did you have a nice Xmas?

It was low key,and i liked it that way:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was low key,and i liked it that way:D

Well that is all that counts:cool::D. Do you still have snow up there?
  • Options
    outsideoutside Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member

She had a great time. It's all "Rumpole this" and "Rumpole that". He seems quite a charmer.
    My workman has just left and I've parted with a substantial amount of cash. Still I have two very lovely if awkwardly sized doors!:eek:

He could have fitted them for you, as well. :(
    She is very lovely, I don't know how she ended up with Outie:p
    who cannot be trusted at all;)

I recall a little black and white kitten with a pocket watch beckoning me over to it... then it said "Count backwards from ten, mister...". I don't remember what happened after that but she's been with me ever since... :confused:

One of my favourite periods for horror!

It was okay - the bit where Santa bit Rory's head off was a surprise, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    outside wrote: »

Well actually thinking about it the film could actually go all the way back to 1960 and earlier with getting the hitchcock collection (now thats a man who could creep people out)

However yeah i guess you have read the spoilers part there outside haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recall a little black and white kitten with a pocket watch beckoning me over to it... then it said "Count backwards from ten, mister...". I don't remember what happened after that but she's been with me ever since... :confused:

She is a little devil, but I question her taste in men:p
    Tumpy I'm not referring to Rumpole;)

I could say mine as well, but only because it's the only horror I have ever watched (Hammer horror stuff and lovely Christopher Lee:D). Actually, I'm a liar, the Reptile is from the sixties.
    It was okay - the bit where Santa bit Rory's head off was a surprise, though.

:eek::eek::eek: Knowing Moffat, I assume Amy sewed his head on again, and he was alive by the end of the episode:p:D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed the Christmas special and the bit with Jack snogging the Doctor under the mistetoe was brilliant :D
    oh no sorry that was just something I wrote for Christmas and there wasn't any mistletoe!:D

Rumpole has been the same here but I'm a bit concerned that he's been demanding more catnip. I'd managed to wean him off it but Xyx has got hom hooked again! He was most impressed that she had her own transport as he tends to get car sick
    and other things - always great arriving at the vet and cattery!

I watched the 25th anniversary edition of Les Mis DVD - it was fab. Alfie Boe was amazing and so was the actor who played Javert. However, who thought a Jonas brother could play Marius? When Michael Ball came on at the end he just seemed so masculine in comparison!

PS he did fit the doors as well but as he's a bit of a perfectionist that took a bit of time - shaving here and shaving there!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well actually thinking about it the film could actually go all the way back to 1960 and earlier with getting the hitchcock collection (now thats a man who could creep people out)

I like a bit of atmospheric tension with my gore so that sounds good!
    However yeah i guess you have read the spoilers part there outside haha

Read them? I've tried at least three of them. :)
    She is a little devil, but I question her taste in men:p
    Tumpy I'm not referring to Rumpole;)

See my comment above - I can read spoilers, you know. :mad:
    :eek::eek::eek: Knowing Moffat, I assume Amy sew his head on again, and he was alive by the end of the episode:p:D.

You'll just have to watch it, won't you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed the Christmas special and the bit with Jack snogging the Doctor under the mistetoe was brilliant :D
    oh no sorry that was just something I wrote for Christmas and there wasn't any mistletoe!:D
    !

I'm too afraid to ask;):D. Anyway, Jack already snogged the doctor, so now Moffat is just rehashing old stories:D
    I'm waiting for some loyal defenders of Moffats to come in and tell me off now:D

I watched the 25th anniversary edition of Les Mis DVD - it was fab. Alfie Boe was amazing and so was the actor who played Javert. However, who thought a Jonas brother could play Marius? When Michael Ball came on at the end he just seemed so masculine in comparison!

PS he did fit the doors as well but as he's a bit of a perfectionist that took a bit of time - shaving here and shaving there!

I only watched the TAG version (15 years?). The Javert in that one was great. I cannot believe that a Jonas brother could play anything, but I assume it's because I'm getting older:cry::cry:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rumpole has been the same here but I'm a bit concerned that he's been demanding more catnip. I'd managed to wean him off it but Xyx has got hom hooked again!

I blame the person who was chaperoning them...

Oh. That was you, wasn't it? ;)

:eek:

My giddy aunt!

*faints*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like a bit of atmospheric tension with my gore so that sounds good!

Read them? I've tried at least three of them. :)

I'm getting quite concerned about you now. I've never heard of a Gentleman with a monocle and moustache who likes gore:eek:.

See my comment above - I can read spoilers, you know. :mad:

**whistles innocently** Can you? I didn't type that spoiler, someone must have used my account:mad:. The world is such a horrible place:cry:.
    You'll just have to watch it, won't you?

No I can judge it, without watching it.:rolleyes: It was dreadful:p:D.
  • Options
    HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *lifts head up from off table*

*puts head back on neck*

:eek: Steve, what the heck did you put in my coffee? One sip and I nodded off! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm getting quite concerned about you now. I've never heard of a Gentleman with a monocle and moustache who likes gore:eek:.

Maybe I'm related to these Gentlemen?
    **whistles innocently** Can you? I didn't type that spoiler, someone must have used my account:mad:. The world is such a horrible place:cry:.

*shakes fist*

The swines!
    No I can judge it, without watching it.:rolleyes: It was dreadful:p:D.

Yes, it was almost as awful as all those other things in Doctor Who I don't like. :mad: I'm tired of people on this forum having an opinion when they should just be agreeing with me, Me, ME.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*puts head back on neck*

:eek: Steve, what the heck did you put in my coffee? One sip and I nodded off! :o

I have no idea, it was just a normal cup of coffee, that should have kept you away for hours not send you to sleep.
  • Options
    Forum Member

*puts head back on neck*

That's a neat trick. Gosh.

You're not used to alcohol
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

so maybe it was that? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*puts head back on neck*

**hugs Hammy**

How are you hon. **pours a CHV**
This discussion has been closed.