This Camilla Kerslake woman

Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who is she and why is suddenly everywhere pretending to be some kind of rugby expert just because she happens to be shagging an England rugby player? Up until now, maybe with the exception of Charlotte Church who was already a household name when she met Gavin Henson, Rugby WAGS have always been refreshingly non starry and happy to stay out of the limelight unlike their footballing counterparts.

She seems like a right attention seeking idiot, those pictures of her singing in the crowd at the England Wales match were pathetic.

Please make her go away.

Comments

• MadBettyMadBetty Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is she and why is suddenly everywhere pretending to be some kind of rugby expert just because she happens to be shagging an England rugby player? Up until now, maybe with the exception of Charlotte Church who was already a household name when she met Gavin Henson, Rugby WAGS have always been refreshingly non starry and happy to stay out of the limelight unlike their footballing counterparts.

She seems like a right attention seeking idiot, those pictures of her singing in the crowd at the England Wales match were pathetic.

Please make her go away.

I wish she would. These women who jump out from behind their famous sporty boyfriends once a bit of attention gets paid to them really annoy me. They never seem to go away either.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With rugby gaining a higher profile than it used to the Rugby WAGs will be the new thing, in Ireland there is a little band of girls who are always angling for a rugby player and I'm sure its the same in the UK they've just been overshadowed by the Premier League types.

I mean Chloe Madelely is another and through no fault of her own Abi Cohen has been all over the papers too. The celebrity world has now expanded it rugby when previously confined to soccer.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With rugby gaining a higher profile than it used to the Rugby WAGs will be the new thing, in Ireland there is a little band of girls who are always angling for a rugby player and I'm sure its the same in the UK they've just been overshadowed by the Premier League types.

I mean Chloe Madelely is another and through no fault of her own Abi Cohen has been all over the papers too. The celebrity world has now expanded it rugby when previously confined to soccer.

I respectfully disagree.

She has milked her husband's infidelity for all its worth and has kept herself in the papers with her constant need for attention.

I'm not condoning what he did - but she's the one who has been washing her dirty laundry in public.

As for Kerslake - only seen her on GMB and she seemed OK.
  • pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My OH is a gym member at one of the places they do training camps and he says he always knows when the rugby/football teams are due in because the pool is full of girls wearing make-up :D He likes a dip in the hot tub after using the machines and one day it was full of 3 or 4 of these "dolly birds" watching the door. He got in anyway and they all rolled their eyes and immediately got out :D
    Obviously I think he's hot stuff but neither of us is 21 anymore, I was giggling for a week at the thought of their faces when he got in.

In fairness to Kerslake she is half welsh, half kiwi so there's a good chance she's been a rugby fan since birth but those shots of her belting out the anthem from the stands are a bit too try-hard-like those girls in the swimming pool with full drag queen make-up on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please make her go away.

I don't know what you've been looking at that she seems to be everywhere. Because I've never heard of this woman until this thread and she is never mentioned on any of the sites I visit.
  • grumpyoldbatgrumpyoldbat Posts: 3,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please make her go away.

I don't know about the rugby connection, but she's been around for ages. She's a classical singer, mentored and signed by Gary Barlow.

She's had a couple of albums out already, so arguably has a career of her own - she's not just some sportsman's girlfriend.

It's probably worth adding that I'm neither a fan of her or Gary Barlow, but I had heard of her, so she can't be that anonymous.
  • Lucy_JamesLucy_James Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chloe madeley is a big attention seeker I'm not surprised she ended up with someone famous it seems to be all she wants.

This Camilla smacks me as the same type.
  • bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know about the rugby connection, but she's been around for ages. She's a classical singer, mentored and signed by Gary Barlow.

She's had a couple of albums out already, so arguably has a career of her own - she's not just some sportsman's girlfriend.

It's probably worth adding that I'm neither a fan of her or Gary Barlow, but I had heard of her, so she can't be that anonymous.

Exactly. She's been chosen to sing at major sporting events for years now as well as singing for the Queen and for other royal charity events, long before she stared dating the rugby player.

Also she's been a rugby fan all her life. Is a rugby fan supposed to stop commenting on rugby as soon as they start dating a rugby player? Strange.

I'm not a fan of hers but do agree with her that she is not a wag. She has her own career, has worked hard at it, has a critically admired album (not easy in that genre), and is a person in her own right, not just some hanger-on. She does have a sour look when not smiling, but that can't be helped.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure I seen her as a support artist I think it was for Blake but it could be Rhydian .I can not recall her singing with my fave group G4 or when Jonathan Ansell did his solo concerts
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I respectfully disagree.

She has milked her husband's infidelity for all its worth and has kept herself in the papers with her constant need for attention.

I'm not condoning what he did - but she's the one who has been washing her dirty laundry in public.

As for Kerslake - only seen her on GMB and she seemed OK.

She wouldn't be in the press to begin with had it not been for him though, so she didn't throw the first stone even if she is milking it now.
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    She's irritating, I saw an article on her (or was it an interview) and it mentioned how they were pre-engaged and it was only a matter of time before they got engaged. It was so nauseating, pre-engaged what a load of clap trap (rollseyes). Until he has asked you love he can walk away at any moment.