The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 75)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,518
Administrator
Well Sean O'Brien and I are already in advanced talks about a calendar :p
Just don't think anyone would be interested ?(God I am starting to sound like John James here :eek:)

The thing starts at 9 and but I'm ashamed to say I am sat here typing with the policeman outfit on! :o
So that's one of the months for the calendar sorted. One could be GinBoy, and another in white overalls. Appeal?

BIB- That's smurfalicious! :D
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1394783

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,031
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      woop woop new thread :D:D:D:D

1st on the thread i was a bit scared and lonely :(;)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      CALENDAR UPDATE:

This is what I posted earlier on .... I have since learned that an old friend of the thread has been in touch with Sean and will be responding to the preorder emails for him with a link to paypal for secure payment. This is not going to happen tonight as far as i am aware but rest assured that you have already preordered your calendar so there's no panic if you don't get see the email immediately ;)

Everyone should set up a paypal account. It's not hard to do and if you shop online regularly you'd be better off having one anyway as it is probably the safest way to make payments online :)
      People seem to still be in a tizzy about calendar(gate)

I haven't ordered one myself (just not my thing) but I wanted to clarify things for those of you that are concerned:

The situation at the mo is that your preorders from yesterday still stand but nobody is to send debit/credit card information via email. Also, do not expect your emails to be responded to. There will be a secure payment option available through the website in the next couple of days and Sean will tweet about it when it is online. If anyone finds the payment page before Sean has tweeted about it do not give your payment details - do not assume it to be fully functional until Sean has posted the information!

Hope this helps
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,655
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      woohoo i always miss this! :D:D zooooooooom
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,497
      Forum Member
      wow another new thread we are going through them like anything
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,506
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Wooo! :D
      New thread! :p
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,497
      Forum Member
      woohoo i always miss this! :D:D zooooooooom

hi jonny how r things with you
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      NEWWW THREADDDD woooo.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,158
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      OMG that uber fan thomas is annoying me, i could only watch for 5 mintues it was joise this and josie could you just, john follow me john follow me grrrrrrrrrrr, good job he doesn't follow me around lol.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      i stil lcan't get over the fact that soph007 has posted 1,461 posts, and joined last month :eek: and i'm only 724 and joined in September :o lmfao!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,906
      Forum Member
      Hey everyone, so whats going on with the calender then? Ive not had an email back yet and I'm guessing nobody else has??

I just found out that Titan the robot was in town before, I thought it was next week cos I was planning to go :( Nevermind! I remember someone else commenting sayingf they might go next week, bit disapointing for you if you were looking forward to it. I was told it was next week, not today.

Anyway, not like its JJJ in town that I missed is it :p
      Off to sort some stuff out but back later xxxx
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,906
      Forum Member
      CALENDAR UPDATE:

This is what I posted earlier on .... I have since learned that an old friend of the thread has been in touch with Sean and will be responding to the preorder emails for him with a link to paypal for secure payment. This is not going to happen tonight as far as i am aware but rest assured that you have already preordered your calendar so there's no panic if you don't get see the email immediately ;)

Everyone should set up a paypal account. It's not hard to do and if you shop online regularly you'd be better off having one anyway as it is probably the safest way to make payments online :)

Oooh only just seen this info. Thanks! x
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,757
      Forum Member
      Evening!!! :)

New thread. Yay :D
    • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
      Forum Member
      Oof, thread closed just as I was posting this. Lucky it was still there when I clicked back so I could copy it.

soozyb wrote: »
      Part 2 of the calendar shoot...ENJOY http://bit.ly/f4jE0k from sam dean

Look how pleased they were when Sam left. :D

It dawned on me this morning what Sam Dean is. He's an older Sammy Pepper who hasn't learnt his lesson.

In Big Brother Sam Papper eventually learnt that some of his actions had a negative effect on people. He began to kerb that side of things, which he seems to have taken forward outside the house, and has even - shock horror - grown up a little bit as a result of his experience in the BB house. It caused him to evaluate things in a way he hadn't been forced to before. He's still attention seeking but he doesn't target like he used to. And he'll certainly get a hug on the way out the door from John and Josie after a visit.

Sam Dean, however, and despite being a bit older than the Pepper, hasn't gone through that kind of experience to have a check on himself so he's carried on being, well, a bit of a prat. He actually hasn't grown up. He's like a kid in a sweet shop when he is with John and Josie. He thinks he's their friend, but really they only tolerate him. When he left their apartment the other night they didn't even see him to the door let along hug him farewell.

Maybe fatherhood will finally kick him into touch.

But I'm not that hopeful.

PosiePops wrote: »
      I cant hear what John is saying to Josie at the start of the sam dean calendar video part 2, just as she is leaving he is talking about something, it sounded like he said Ben? Can anyone tell me what he says please? Thanks xxx

Josie: "...[call me] if there's any problems."

John: "Right, try and do something about those freckles."

Josie: "Hahahahaha. See you later Sam."

Sam: *some guff about naked girls*

Josie: "What?"

Sam: *blah blah*

Josie: "What naked girls?"

John: "Oh Josie, it was like when, 'Ah I really like your freckles, though.' Remember you said, 'Ben, Ben I thought you - [inaudible]** - but I really like that."

** It sounds something like 'vanilla' but I can't work it out.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,173
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      another thread whoop !!!! roll on 100 :D;)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
      Forum Member
      Hi Caroline - enjoyed the snow?

Thank u 2 all u who asked me to stay yesterday I didnt mean it sound like I was jumping ship - just had a bad vibe on that particular day - and needed to take a break - you do when u reach a certain age:eek:

Thanks to Fishy/Tatty Pants for putting on her policewomens outfit and doing her thing. By the way going Sat not Fri sorry.

Glad to hear everyone happy with perfume sounds delicious -John James seems to think so - good on ya John.

Has Mr & Mrs Scriptfan had their twins and is all ticatiboo:)

Seen the JJJ sites - page is too wide for my computer screen and pictures will not load - so will try again later

Have discovered I have a phobic reaction to the word "calender" Seeking medical advice:p

Enjoy the evening I think it's beginning to look like John maybe tweeting tonight so enjoy:):):)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      rach11906 wrote: »
      Hey everyone, so whats going on with the calender then? Ive not had an email back yet and I'm guessing nobody else has??

I just found out that Titan the robot was in town before, I thought it was next week cos I was planning to go :( Nevermind! I remember someone else commenting sayingf they might go next week, bit disapointing for you if you were looking forward to it. I was told it was next week, not today.

Anyway, not like its JJJ in town that I missed is it :p
      Off to sort some stuff out but back later xxxx

I did say i might go and knew it was tonight but I've just got in and I'm cold and hungry so i won't be going back out tonight.

The only way i would brave the night is if I thought John and Josie were there, for them i would make an exception
    • Pat92xoxoPat92xoxo Posts: 2,303
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Whoop Whoop!!! New part xXx
    • Cathy SCathy S Posts: 7,534
      Forum Member
      Hi guys, how is everyone tonight, has anything wonderful, terrible happened today or should I and catch up on the old thread, cant believe we are on 75 already
    • mezzy10mezzy10 Posts: 8,423
      Forum Member
      Evening :D:D
    • mirrormazemirrormaze Posts: 189
      Forum Member
      sarah78 wrote: »
      OMG that uber fan thomas is annoying me, i could only watch for 5 mintues it was joise this and josie could you just, john follow me john follow me grrrrrrrrrrr, good job he doesn't follow me around lol.

He scares me a bit. I bet JJJ are looking forward to moving.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,358
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Woooo new thread :D

Evening campers, hope all's good in the hood.
      Just caught up...
      Mr and Mrs Scriptfan, wishing you all the best. Fingers crossed everything goes well, and looking forward to hearing about your new arrivals.
      Happy Thanksgiving/birthday/anniversary, to all those celebrating, and welcome to any newbies.

Liked the SD calendar video. Looks like it's going to be totally droolworthy!

As for the calendar, think the less said about the organisation of that the better!! Don't give your details via email, wait for paypal.
    • angel07angel07 Posts: 11,068
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      i want a JJJ twitcam
    • mezzy10mezzy10 Posts: 8,423
      Forum Member
      angel07 wrote: »
      i want a JJJ twitcam

so do I omg the last time you said it and I replied to you so d i they really did one :D we could be psychic :eek::p
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,655
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      nannar6 wrote: »
      hi jonny how r things with you

great thanks nannar :)

this new thread has got a nice smell to it.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,007
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Mr Script Fan here, just wanted to let you all know the great news that my darling wife Aoibheann and I welcomed our beautiful twins into the world this afternoon. As most of you will know, their arrival wasn't expected for another 3 months, so coming in at 3lbs 8oz and 3lbs 6ozs they are very wee, but if they have their mothers fighting spirit they will be just fine. I am already smitten, they are the most perfect little things I've ever seen. We have not gotten to hold them properly yet, but can hold their little hands.The doctors have told us we are in for a long ride, as they aren't quite as healthy as they should be, but they are being excellently looked in the NICU.
      We have decided on the names:
      Alexandra Josie & Michael James - Aoibh was insistent and I really didn't stand a chance! How could I refuse her anything!
      I wanted to thank you all so much for all you have done over this Summer for Aoibh, all your kind and encouraging words. Aoibheann lost her father in very tragic circumstances similar to Josies in February of last year, I think this is why she identified with John James and Josie so much and being able to get away from it all in here has really helped her with the healing process. She is a woman of amazing strength, and I am constantly bowled over by her attitude to life.
      So thank you all, I'm probably quite overtired and emotional - it's been a huge day for us. It's not every day you become a dad!
      I'm sure Aoibheann will be back on posting when she's up and running,she is resting here beside me, looking so beautiful but she wanted me to pass on the great news.
      Ryan
    This discussion has been closed.