Who will be the one who destroys StuBaggs next week?

tongs ya basstongs ya bass Posts: 731
Forum Member
✭✭
I bet its the bald nasty one.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    Claude? yes probably although I'm very much looking forward to Stubags vs Margaret
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Margret because she'll actually show him up instead of acting like an even bigger tw*t than he is like the other interviewers invariably will.

I'm not really a fan of the interviews to be honest. All the interviewers (except when Karen did it) are so nasty that I think it says more about them than it does about the poor candidates who are probably so nervous that it's no wonder they slip up answering some of the question. I'll never forget how awful Claude was to Lucinda.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Yes, I'm looking forward to him being inverviewed lol.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baggs will do it all by himself ;)
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    Hopefully the Goddess Margaret.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Baggs will do it all by himself ;)

He already has ;)
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tercet2 wrote: »
    He already has ;)

I'm hoping he'll bring out the bells and whistles :D
  • DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Margaret's gonna tear him a new one. She doesn't suffer fools gladly, LS is more forgiving then she is. I'm looking forward to seeing her take StuBaggs on.
  • WickedPlansWickedPlans Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    All of them - including Stuart himself.
  • LaurieMarlowLaurieMarlow Posts: 5,003
    Forum Member
    Why is this question even being asked?? Everyone knows it will be the blessed Margaret.

We've been waiting for this moment for about 3 weeks now when the idea of Stubaggs getting to interviews first began to look like a possibility.
  • Barney06Barney06 Posts: 123,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And then LS will ignore all the negative points raised about him and put him through to the final.
  • JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barney06 wrote: »
    And then LS will ignore all the negative points raised about him and put him through to the final.

He'll make himself a complete laughing stock if he does.
  • LaurieMarlowLaurieMarlow Posts: 5,003
    Forum Member
    Barney06 wrote: »

I really doubt this. I think the only reason he's still there is that the producers cottoned on to what good tv Baggs vs Mags would be. To put him through to the final would be pure madness.
  • youngswedeyoungswede Posts: 2,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of them!
  • MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the Goddess Margaret.
    I bet Margaret will discover that Stuart never actually sold any yo-yos!!! :D
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I hope it's Margaret. <3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to see Baggs in front of Claude. :D

But Margaret will definetly be worth watching. :)

A Baggs/Paul Kemsley encounter would also have been hilarious - even though the latter is no longer here and I can't stand him. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Oddly Baggs may do very well in this phase. He talks a good game, and think on his feet quite well. Assuming he hasn't lied in his CV, it's difficult to counter his claim to be exactly what Lord Sugar needs.

The most difficult question for him is Why he want's this job.

I think LS will take one "safe" candidate and one "risky" candidate. Stuart and Joanna are risky. The other three are safe.

Stuart and Stella would be the biggerst contrast.
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope it ain't bullyboy Claude, hope Baggs tells HIM the way it is

Claude - you're not a brand
    Stuart - I think I might be!
  • flugellaflugella Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it will be Margaret - her eyebrows will go into another stratosphere of raisedness after 10 seconds of Baggs the Brand. She MUST be on YF afterwards - I need my fix!
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flugella wrote: »
    it will be Margaret - her eyebrows will go into another stratosphere of raisedness after 10 seconds of Baggs the Brand. She MUST be on YF afterwards - I need my fix!

Likey likey!!! You would think these people would be very careful about the CV they present knowing it could be torn to shreds....but then maybe they wouldn't have made it onto the show in the first place.
  • CaptMcMallisterCaptMcMallister Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    flugella wrote: »

I'm afraid it's Karren Brady on YF, rather than Margaret, though she may be in the audience.
  • Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Margaret just shown a clip on Loose Women (Nick is on) ripping into Jamie's CV:

Margaret: (reading)What's the worst lie you've ever told about yourself?
    "I have a third nipple"

Jamie laughs

Margaret: (Face like thunder) Is that supposed to be funny. I'm not laughing

Can't bloody wait!:D:D:D
  • flugellaflugella Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid it's Karren Brady on YF, rather than Margaret, though she may be in the audience.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I demand a recount!!!!
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to see Margaret again. Have really missed her this series. Wonder how her studies are going?