Options

The Danielle Jones/Lauren Crace Appreciation Thread (Merged)

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
I thought i'd make an official and proper appreciation thread as a lot of people are looking forward to her arrival on Eastenders on Monday,

I for one are really looking forward to seeing her, she looks fresh-faced and possibly something that EE needs atm.

Yours thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's going to turn out to be a really interesting character played by a brilliant actress. I'm sure that the EastEnders bosses have big plans for her and I can't wait to see her on screen tomorrow, although I always think that it takes a few weeks for a character to settle in and for the viewers to get used to them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is far too early to say whether she will be good or bad. Jack Branning had an appreciation thread on here before he arrived and he didn't turn out to be a great success.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ffs. How can you have an appreciation thread for somebody who hasn't even appeared on screen yet? We don't even know if she's a good character/actress etc.
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    Oh ffs. How can you have an appreciation thread for somebody who hasn't even appeared on screen yet? We don't even know if she's a good character/actress etc.

Exactly:confused:

She might be a crap character played by a useless actress.
  • Options
    glow_wormglow_worm Posts: 2,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly:confused:

She might be a crap character played by a useless actress.
    True but with EE's casting, that's rare.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its a free country..if someone wants to start an appreciation thread they can, if you don't like it, don't post in it :rolleyes:

Anyway on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing her on screen on Monday, I love it when someone fresh & new joins the cast, I take to the far better than someone who is already a well known actor from another show for some reason.
  • Options
    sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i passed the exact same comment onto an appreciation thread for Tony King (Bianca's boyfriend) who isnt even on screen yet!
  • Options
    Maidenfan666Maidenfan666 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    you can look forward to a character, sure, but you cant appreciate a character that hasnt been on-screen yet, its just stupid, you have no idea how the character is going to turn out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I started a appreciation thread because she starts in it tomorow, if it was in a month or two, i wouldn't have botehred, if people think it's pointless, please dont post in it.

But for those who are looking forward to seeing her etc please carry on to discuss...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i cant wait:) but Ronnies away for 2 weeks and i want to see how danielle acts around Ronnie so we can see if she really might be her daughter:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i passed the exact same comment onto an appreciation thread for Tony King (Bianca's boyfriend) who isnt even on screen yet!

Ye & we told you where to get off in there aswell..I don't see the problem..Chris Coghill is already an established actor..the thread is for both he AND the character he will be playing, if we want to appreciate him before he's appeared on screen, we can..theres no rule against it! Plus we already know of him, so we have other things to chat about regarding his previous work.

Same with this thread..people are allowed to post that they're excited about a newbie joining the cast & excited about a new character.

I think some of you just like to moan about everything, so what if you think its pointless..who exactly are YOU to tell the rest of us what we should & shouldn't post..don't like it, keep out of the threads, its not that difficult
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps this shouldn't be an appreciation thread but rather just a general thread about the character/actress... then people can post their opinions on her whether they be positive or negative... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a free country..if someone wants to start an appreciation thread they can, if you don't like it, don't post in it :rolleyes:

Anyway on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing her on screen on Monday, I love it when someone fresh & new joins the cast, I take to the far better than someone who is already a well known actor from another show for some reason.
    No, if I don't like it - I'm gonna say something about it. It's a free country. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, if I don't like it - I'm gonna say something about it. It's a free country. ;)

Then start an un-appreciation thread... aah but then that would involve you beginning a thread about a character who hasn't started in the show yet, wouldn't it. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OK then, but you must have a sad life if you have nothing better to do than go in appreciation threads telling people that they shouldn't have started them in the first place :rolleyes:
    Either that or you're bored on school holidays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C'mon guys, lets forget all of that above^. For those who want to talk about the new EE character, carry on doing so, for those who dont then can i just ask dont post anything nasty, or just dont post anything at all.

Like i said, Lauren joins as Danielle tomorow.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »
    C'mon guys, lets forget all of that above^. For those who want to talk about the new EE character, carry on doing so, for those who dont then can i just ask dont post anything nasty, or just dont post anything at all.

I'm looking forward to her arriving. I think she's going to be a nice breath of fresh air. At least I hope so anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK then, but you must have a sad life if you have nothing better to do than go in appreciation threads telling people that they shouldn't have started them in the first place :rolleyes:
    Either that or you're bored on school holidays.
    1. We are all on an internet forum discussing soaps. We're all a little bit sad.

2. I wish I was on school holidays.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Im looking forward to her and mixing with cast, and esp ronnie when she gets back, and to see how they get on with one another...Should be good to see her as Staceys friend and to see if she likes Bradley..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »

I was discussing her, but felt I'd try & defend you for starting the thread in the first place lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anybody seen any interviews with Lauren Crace? There's been a few for Callum, but Danielle seems to be being kept more under wraps!?

Hopefully she'll soon have a video interview on the EastEnders website like Elliott Jordan has, but she's on screen from Monday and so far nothing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    budge9 wrote: »
    Has anybody seen any interviews with Lauren Crace? There's been a few for Callum, but Danielle seems to be being kept more under wraps!?

Hopefully she'll soon have a video interview on the EastEnders website like Elliott Jordan has, but she's on screen from Monday and so far nothing.

I was wondering that too..I've not seen any interviews with Lauren, hopefully something will appear on the EE website soon though..I always like to hear them describe their characters & hear what they think of them etc :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eeek! She arrives tonight:D Hardly nothing has been mentioned about her, i bet they are starting her off as a light normal character but something dramatics happens i.e.
    The whole Ronnie thing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    I cant wait for her tonight :D
    shes in the EE highlights, she looks shocked when Stacey shouts at Bradley, her face is like ":eek:"