Campaign for a Damehood for Heather Mills

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Heather Mills is one of the nation's most hard-working, uncelebrated and modest saints, who has devoted her whole life to charity and care for the elderly.

I feel it only right that Heather finally get the recognition she so deserves and be made a Dame, so that the world can recognise her wonderful talents.

She conducts herself with charm and grace, never willingly courting the press, but you only have to read her book to see all the amazing things she has done in her life.

Who is with me on this?

Comments

• fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    Heather Mills is one of the nation's most hard-working, uncelebrated and modest saints, who has devoted her whole life to charity and care for the elderly.

I feel it only right that Heather finally get the recognition she so deserves and be made a Dame, so that the world can recognise her wonderful talents.

She conducts herself with charm and grace, never willingly courting the press, but you only have to read her book to see all the amazing things she has done in her life.

Who is with me on this?

You are not serious are you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who is with me on this?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*pause for breath*

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who is with me on this?

What have you been smoking OP?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    I'm presuming this is some sort of joke? LOL
  • chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A titchy little MBE, for her charity stuff, maybe. Straight to damery is a bit optimistic. Aim sights a little lower, OP! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    This thread actually made me "Laugh out loud".

Thanks a lot...Had a s**t day :D
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    She took her clothes off for a dirty book.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "conducts herself with charm and grace" - Does that include chucking water over her ex-husband's divorce lawyer, then ranting incoherently on breakfast TV?

"never willingly courting the press" - Strange, following her divorce from Paul, it seemed like you couldn't get her out of the press.

OK, the charity stuff, fair enough, you can't deny that, but still!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Heather has never felt the need to take part in a tawdry reality show.

-She has never badmouthed Macca.

-She does not make a great issue out of her disability.

-Heather could have had any man she wanted but it was Macca who wanted her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charmedend wrote: »
    What have you been smoking OP?

And can I have some? :D
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

-She has never badmouthed Macca.

-She does not make a great issue out of her disability.

-Heather could have had any man she wanted but it was Macca who wanted her.

Heather took part in Dancing With the Stars - a reality show.

She stretched the truth about Macca considerably in her divorce hearing.

She does make an issue of it all the time, especially during her divorce hearing where she moaned about Macca not letting her have an ''antique bedpan'' for her use at night.

...and I bet Macca regrets it sorely. :D
  • Nowhere GirlNowhere Girl Posts: 16
    Forum Member

What about Dancing on Ice?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Beautiful post OP.

How can we make this happen?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without Paul, Heather could have gone on to many great things in my opinion (MP and even PM eventually, very astute woman). But being connected to him held her back from fulfilling her full potential!

Now she's rid she will blossom.
This discussion has been closed.