Can't stand Joey Essex

Why is he the favourite to win:confused:

Comments

• Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan, either.

I just don't trust his "dizziness". When someone mistakes Adam and Eve for Richard and Judy, it has to be false. He really reminds me of Brian Belo, winner of BB8 ("Who's that Shakespeare geezer? Did he make that film Romeo and Juliet?") :rolleyes:. I fully expect Joey to win this, too. :(

I don't have a problem with people who are, shall I say, less bright. I have a problem with people who exaggerate it to be seen as the loveable funny ditz.

I don't have a great deal of dislike for him because he could be perfectly nice, but I just have no time for people who play up for attention and laughs.

Hey, I could be wrong and he could be genuine. He could really think the names of the alleged first man and woman created by God were Richard and Judy. But I find that very hard to believe.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His "I don't know nothing" act really does my head in.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry. He will get lost the first time he goes to the dunny
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan, either.

I just don't trust his "dizziness". When someone mistakes Adam and Eve for Richard and Judy, it has to be false. He really reminds me of Brian Belo, winner of BB8 ("Who's that Shakespeare geezer? Did he make that film Romeo and Juliet?") :rolleyes:. I fully expect Joey to win this, too. :(

I don't have a problem with people who are, shall I say, less bright. I have a problem with people who exaggerate it to be seen as the loveable funny ditz.

I don't have a great deal of dislike for him because he could be perfectly nice, but I just have no time for people who play up for attention and laughs.

Hey, I could be wrong and he could be genuine. He could really think the names of the alleged first man and woman created by God were Richard and Judy. But I find that very hard to believe.

He also had to ask in his pre interview whether Australia was a country.
    I totally agree - nobody is that dense. I had the same issue with Charlotte in CBB - people who come across from other reality shows knows what their audience expects from them and know nothing more than to act up for the camera. It's all so false!
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the first day will be all about Joey Essex.
    He didn't think they had to sleep outside ,he thought they would be in cabins. Who does he think he is kidding!! His mate Mark Wright was in the jungle so Joey would know fine well what to expect.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2508509/Joey-Essex-test-hes-forced-sky-dive-share-box-creepy-crawlies-Im-A-Celebrity-kicks-off.html
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have got a horrible feeling the show will be all ' his journey ' and his showmance with Amy , yes we know this will happen ITV :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Don't worry. He will get lost the first time he goes to the dunny

Then we could all dump on him and act as if we didn't know what we were doing.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can easily go the other way with him, the audience isn't made up of fully TOWIE types.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping he won't be able to keep up the lovable thicko act for long and his true colours will start to show.
  • Options
    Purple MangoPurple Mango Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I struggle to understand itv's love for him. He has cropped up on so many itv shows playing his dumb character that is really running stale. Jesus' mum was 'Zeezus'? Spare me please. A 4 yr old could give you the right answear. So pathetic. Its not entertaining viewing and i really hope IAC dont turn it into the Joey show (even though i can vouch now that he will be the one getting voted for the trials). I dont hate the guy, Im sure he is a nice person really, but this doss intellect that he portrays is doing him no favours
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand the guy. He's such a fake. Nobody is that dumb - it's all an act and I hope his true colours come out in the jungle.

Ideally, I hope all the airtime doesn't focus on him otherwise I will have to switch the programme off.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I can't stand the guy. He's such a fake. Nobody is that dumb - it's all an act and I hope his true colours come out in the jungle.

Ideally, I hope all the airtime doesn't focus on him otherwise I will have to switch the programme off.

Exactly!
    When he was on Celeb Juice he said said he thought Richard & Judy created the world, nobody could possibly be that stupid.
    As far as I'm concerned, it's one big act!
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly!
    When he was on Celeb Juice he said said he thought Richard & Judy created the world, nobody could possibly be that stupid.
    As far as I'm concerned, it's one big act!

I hope someone questions him over whether it's all an act in the camp.
  • Options
    SamuelWSamuelW Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    The guy is a fraud, But unfortunately Itv will edit him very favourably and undoubtedly he will go on to win. He's a fake and a fraud,
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SamuelW wrote: »
    The guy is a fraud, But unfortunately Itv will edit him very favourably and undoubtedly he will go on to win. He's a fake and a fraud,

Yep. I've posted before about a time that my friend had an encounter with this fake where a pap got out of the passenger seat of his car at a patrol station and he then pretended that he didn't want his photo taken before uttering the line 'do you not know who I am' to bemused staff before shouting they were all f**king thick - with no idea of the irony
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I've seen this guy Joey on shows like '8 out of Ten Cats' etc......I cannot believe he is that thick! Are ITV breeding him to become a new Chavvy Host of something? They've done it with Rylan from X Factor and Mark Wright from Essex!! What with Pip Schofield, Ben Shephard and Peter Andre - are they turning ALL their programmes into 'Pretty Boy Shows'?!

(I'm not complaining - I'm gay! But I'm sure others would feel a bit compelled to say something!):o:o
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And so the Joey Essex show begins... wonder how these 4 were chosen to start the show...? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a ****tard
  • Options
    Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fake tan, teeth and intelligence seems to be all we get from these 'reality' Essex zelebs.

The thicker they act the more air time they get.
  • Options
    Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking on twitter all the itv crowd loving him already. Annoying, show hasn't even started yet. He should win because he's stupid, not for me.
  • Options
    WeAreParkLaneWeAreParkLane Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    This will be for Joey what that channel 5 reality show in the house was for Jade Goody......all about him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    He is an A class ditz. And trust me, his 'act' is real. Don't give him the credit of saying he is secretly more intelligent. He probably markets his image quite a bit for fame, but he is basically a ditz underneath.
  • Options
    feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like a German youth from the 2nd World War
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's as thick as pig shit and I don't find it endearing. Why is ignorance so celebrated in this country?
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is dumb that's for sure