Options

Iphone vs LG Arena

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,722
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I saw the new LG phone and really impressed with it, and reminds me of the iphone a lot. Its interface and features are a lot like the Iphone. I was just wondering what people think of it and what features either one does not have compared with to the other, because the specifications are not fantastic.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mrvgargmrvgarg Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,965
    Forum Member
    Infosync is good for comparing detailed specs. Although I haven't used the LG, I've been told by those in the business that still no phone has a touchscreen experience like the iPhone apart from the upcoming Palm Pre.
    http://reviews.infosyncworld.com/cell-phones/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the sound of the LG Arena a lot (so much that I'm expecting one delviered in a couple of days).

It has a couple of things better than the i-phone I think, like a better camera and more memory storage.

Can't comment on the touchscreen of the iphone though as I've never used one. I'll be able to report back on the LG Arena soon hopefully :D
  • Options
    S-T-E-V-ES-T-E-V-E Posts: 853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It can have the best camera and most memory in the world but if the softwares no good you can keep it :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S-T-E-V-E wrote: »
    It can have the best camera and most memory in the world but if the softwares no good you can keep it :)

Well apparently it's quicker to respond than most other touch screen phones and the UI is a big imporvement on what has gone before it.

Can say if it's better than the IPhone, but the reivews I've been reading seem to think it's better than most phones in terms of software. So it's one of the best I think.
  • Options
    dreamfishdreamfish Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It look very very similar to the iPhone in the advert doesn't it!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dreamfish wrote: »
    It look very very similar to the iPhone in the advert doesn't it!?

You can see the advert on LG website, its a really cool advert
  • Options
    ClangeretteClangerette Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know where I can get the Arena on prepay or sim free??:)
  • Options
    data123data123 Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Anyone know where I can get the Arena on prepay or sim free??:)

Play.com is selling the phone sim free for £349.99 :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Im impressed with the features of the LG Arena but on its appearnce i am dissapointed. I think it looks cheap and doesnt take as much pride in its outer facing than it has in its features. Wheras the iphone has (in my opinion :) ) taken pride in both features and apperance equally. I Dont think this is a iphone beater personally but once again my opinion LOL :D
  • Options
    ClangeretteClangerette Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    data123 wrote: »
    Play.com is selling the phone sim free for £349.99 :eek:

ooh, will have to do some saving and sell my Nokia 5800:o