Franks killer!!

geobradgeobrad Posts: 548
Forum Member
✭✭
Its his mother, judging by tonight's episode:eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    I don't blame her. He is evil and she's starting to see it.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could see it being Jenny
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Am I the only one to realise only tonight that Jenny Frank's girlfriend on the side is the same as Jenny Carla's client :eek:

I probably am but yes I could see her as the killer when she finds out that he is in fact a rapist.
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be any of the major characters I reckon anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon you could be right about the killer being Frank's mum. All the TV mags are listing Carla, Michelle, Peter, Sally and Kevin as suspects but I think it will be Anne.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one to realise only tonight that Jenny Frank's girlfriend on the side is the same as Jenny Carla's client :eek:

I probably am but yes I could see her as the killer when she finds out that he is in fact a rapist.

lol :D Where have you been?
  • UpInMyFaceUpInMyFace Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes I have been saying this all along. :)
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    Benllech wrote: »
    It won't be any of the major characters I reckon anyway.

Jenny could be mistaken for Carla. I wonder if someone sees Jenny coming out of the factory and there is a case of mistaken identity so Carla is arrested but it is really Jenny that is the killer
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love it to be Sally.

Jenny is an outsider.

But my money's on Anne!
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    None of the 5 suspects with be the murderer. It was bad enough making Tracy a killer when the character so clearly is NOT a calculating killer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    i think it will either be michelle/ anne or someone you wouldn't suspect straight away like carla/ peter they always make it someone who wouldn't be your first guess if u know what i mean
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    XDarkEyesX wrote: »
    lol :D Where have you been?

Watching it believe it or not :o I couldn't understand how he was going to trick her into selling the factory or whatever it is he's doing. :eek: I'm a bit vague about that too.
    valtimmy wrote: »
    Jenny could be mistaken for Carla. I wonder if someone sees Jenny coming out of the factory and there is a case of mistaken identity so Carla is arrested but it is really Jenny that is the killer

I like this idea. I seriously hope it's not Michelle that would be ridiculous.
    Glomper wrote: »
    Does anyone believe these actors' heights...

Ho ho they're all around 5.9 apparently apart from diddy Sally.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its sean tully they brought him back only to have a quick exit
  • MediaMattersMediaMatters Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    :) The way Frank has been behaving in recent days, I am not going to miss him. Andrew Lancel has perfected the art of the dark glare, which makes me wonder what he could be thinking. Nothing pleasant! :mad:

Looking @ motive & opportunity! I can't think Sally capable of murder (what would the neighbours say? :rolleyes:), no matter how scorned she might be; Kevin maybe, but how much screen-time has he had with Frank Foster; I don't want to see more woe & misery unloaded on my beloved Carla ;)despite removing a thorn in her side; but perhaps Peter on an alcohol-induced haze! Should make the custody battle more straightforward for Leanne?! ;)

No, @ the moment, my guess would be...
    Jenny the turncoat. She deserves to go down for duping delightful Carla! :mad:
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) The way Frank has been behaving in recent days, I am not going to miss him. Andrew Lancel has perfected the art of the dark glare, which makes me wonder what he could be thinking. Nothing pleasant! :mad:

Looking @ motive & opportunity! I can't think Sally capable of murder (what would the neighbours say? :rolleyes:), no matter how scorned she might be; Kevin maybe, but how much screen-time has he had with Frank Foster; I don't want to see more woe & misery unloaded on my beloved Carla ;)despite removing a thorn in her side; but perhaps Peter on an alcohol-induced haze! Should make the custody battle more straightforward for Leanne?! ;)

No, @ the moment, my guess would be...
    Jenny the turncoat. She deserves to go down for duping delightful Carla! :mad:

would be good if it was this suspect and even better because of what she doing to carla, whom i love
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a368983/coronation-street-frank-killer-could-be-anybody-says-andrew-lancel.html
    Lancel said that he is looking forward to watching Coronation Street "as a punter" in the coming weeks as the aftermath of Frank's death plays out.

"With the way it was shot, it could be anybody," he added. "You don't actually see who does it, so it's classic Coronation Street. It's an amazing place, because whatever happens on the street, whether it's something horrendous like this or something comedic, it always goes back to those cobbles."

Coronation Street airs Frank's final episodes on Monday, March 5 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV1.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anne or Jenny, in anger, so manslaughter; but the programme could take a long time getting the right person arrested;)