Options

The Chase (ITV) (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just coming to ask about Celebrity Chase starting up filming again and so much earlier this time! I noticed that last year the first part of episodes only taped in the summer if I'm not mistaken. I see that they are being taped this past weekend (Sat-Mon) and Next weekend. I wonder when these will air and if these will be the only ones for 2014.

Edit: it looks like they will be filming more in September. http://lostintv.com/tv-show?id=507

It's pretty difficult to try and see who participated during the last few days through social media. I found out easily through Twitter and the like for last year's first 8. However, now it's more tricky. I know that someone has deleted all the stats for "The Chase" on Wikipedia. There was an episode guide for the Celebrity series where a user kept on adding all the new episodes as they were being recorded, but those were taken down.

All I know right now for the past 2 days is Natalie Anderson was in one. (That's how I knew.) A complete episode featured Fern Britton, Matthew Hoggard, Neil Morrissey and Michelle Mone. I found this picture as well. I could make out Chris Kamara and Lesley Joseph.
    https://twitter.com/chris_kammy/status/432662841523728384/photo/1

If anybody finds out more, I'd be curious to find out any other guests.
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gonna be in London in July and October, pity, if they were recording celeb specials then I'd have loved to get tickets. Why don't they use an audience for the normal shows instead of the horrible canned applause? Do they even film the celeb ones in the same studio?
  • Options
    TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LouC wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone went to the Celeb filming yesterday afternoon? I had a ticket but couldn't make it, and I'm just curious to know who the contestants were? Thanks!

My partners sisters went yesterday and it was a complete nightmare, as hundreds were turned away from the filming last night because "the studio was full up".

Why did this happen?. Surely they cant overbook the audience that much?.....
  • Options
    JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    I was just coming to ask about Celebrity
    All I know right now for the past 2 days is Natalie Anderson was in one. (That's how I knew.) A complete episode featured Fern Britton, Matthew Hoggard, Neil Morrissey and Michelle Mone. I found this picture as well. I could make out Chris Kamara and Lesley Joseph.
    https://twitter.com/chris_kammy/status/432662841523728384/photo/1[/url

That's Mathew Wolfenden (David in Emmerdale) in the picture along with Chris Kamara and Lesley Joseph.
  • Options
    Virgin QueenVirgin Queen Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Questions on The Chase are getting more and more obscure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Questions on The Chase are getting more and more obscure.

Agree, although I have to admit I had heard of wife carrying contests in Finland :D

Ben seems to be one of the few younger contestants with a brain in his head.
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good score this should be close.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they got that pushback they would have won.
  • Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »

This afternoon's line-up was Johnny Vegas, Meera Syal, Kyran Bracken and David Emanuel.

eta: Beth Tweddle and Kara Tointon were on tonight's show apparently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave flies into the Final Chase, and Hazel's obviously no nut.

Team shaping up well :)

Ellen looks like the weakest link :D

If Liam gets through they will hope there are a few film questions otherwise he'll be a spare part.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave flies into the Final Chase, and Hazel's obviously no nut.

Team shaping up well :)

Ellen looks like the weakest link :D

If Liam gets through they will hope there are a few film questions otherwise he'll be a spare part.

Crikey. You're on form today, JOC!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The question now is..... Will Liam get any correct answers in the Final Chase, to redeem himself?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always think when it's a Final Chase with 4 through they tend to hinder each other, either waiting for someone to answer or pressing too quick and passing.

Liam chipped in with a few but well done David.

Good effort by the team but Paul just too good.
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,029
    Forum Member
    Agree.

With only 2 mins on the clock 4 people isnt optimum.
  • Options
    Brian ReynoldsBrian Reynolds Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised at Paul not knowing an easy medical question, seeing that he is a doctor!
  • Options
    Ex PatEx Pat Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Still a good target. Paul was on form today :D

I predict that the Chaser will win at least once again this week also loose at least once ;-);-);-);-);-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Mark the best chaser?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised at Paul not knowing an easy medical question, seeing that he is a doctor!

It's very strange that he keeps getting the medical questions wrong. Is he really a medical doctor?
  • Options
    iaindbiaindb Posts: 13,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What percentage of games have the contestants won this series? How many team wins should I be expecting to see per week?
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,497
    Forum Member
    I always think when it's a Final Chase with 4 through they tend to hinder each other, either waiting for someone to answer or pressing too quick and passing.

Liam chipped in with a few but well done David.

Good effort by the team but Paul just too good.

I said the same thing on here a few days ago. Nice to know it's not just me that's noticed.
  • Options
    googliciousgooglicious Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    are these repeats this week? thought the repeats started next week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liquinn wrote: »
    Is Mark the best chaser?

I'd say that Anne is the best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are these repeats this week? thought the repeats started next week

No repeats this week but you're right it's repeats next week.

Friday will be the 500th edition.
  • Options
    googliciousgooglicious Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    No repeats this week but you're right it's repeats next week.

Friday will be the 500th edition.

that's what i thought. really weird when you have this dejavu feeling. i would bet my house on having seen some of these contestant on this week before especially the tanned guy in the middle on today's show. maybe he has been on something else
  • Options
    hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arrgh hate it when people take minus offers, especially one as much as -3000! I wouldn't ever dream of taking a minus offer. I'd rather get caught.

The last guy did the same yesterday as well, I would feel too guilty at taking away other peoples winnings.
This discussion has been closed.