:D What world does he live in :o
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That older couple love everyone "to pieces"

It's embarrassing isn't it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    The elderly pensioner, wearing a bowler hat with Lauren, acts like a stroppy teenager
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone could get a world wide music publishing deal. Get a friend to set up a music publishing company (easily done), and give them a 'world wide deal'. Ultimately it means bugger all though!! Deluded prat!
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Bit slow on the comeback there!!
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,547
    Forum Member
    I thought they voted beforehand :confused:

How did Laura know that Zedd had voted for them because of her laugh :confused:
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay for Will and Craig
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    The elderly pensioner, wearing a bowler hat with Lauren, acts like a stroppy teenager

:D:D:D She is only in her 40's isn't she :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    :D:D:D She is only in her 40's isn't she :o

:D:D:D lol I think so ;-)
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was only half watching but sometimes they film the vote out of order in which they stand in the semi circle.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Yay for Will and Craig

Glad they reached the end and just hope everyone votes for them tomorrow...although going by the clip tonight, perhaps not everyone!
    Forum Member
    I was only half watching but sometimes they film the vote out of order in which they stand in the semi circle.....

But wasn't that Laura's reason for voting for them :confused:

I may watch the end again on +1
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member

I think it was because yesterday they voted because of Lauren's laugh and today it was a similar case for being too loud. So when it got round to Lauren because they'd received a second vote from them she just changed her wording to that's twice you've voted because of the way I laugh and I don't like your rapping blah blah blah. Had they not voted for her she'd have probably said the same just without the twice.
    Forum Member
    I think it was because yesterday they voted because of Lauren's laugh and today it was a similar case for being too loud. So when it got round to Lauren because they'd received a second vote from them she just changed her wording to that's twice you've voted because of the way I laugh and I don't like your rapping blah blah blah. Had they not voted for her she'd have probably said the same just without the twice.

Thanks. That sounds like how they said it. I keep zoneing out with this lot.
  • MeridaMerida Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's a win for Will and Craig, two nice guys who have embraced their experience and been great tourists.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But wasn't that Laura's reason for voting for them :confused:

I may watch the end again on +1
    Thanks. That sounds like how they said it. I keep zoneing out with this lot.

I think I must have zoned out too. Hardly taken much in this series!
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Dino and Cherelle win but doubt it will happen.

Cherelle should then be flown out to the celebrity jungle to star in a love scene with Melanie Sykes.

These programme producers show a distinct lack of creativity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RED CARD!!!!

Posted at 04:44, how is the insomnia these days?:p
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A worldwide publishing rap deal?!!!! LOL

Almost as delusional as being mistken for Bono FFS!

Now, if he had said he was mistaken for Russ Abbott I'd have believed him :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Posted at 04:44, how is the insomnia these days?:p

Absolutely rocking at the moment >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely rocking at the moment >:(

If you have any hen nights in Blackpool coming up let me know, we are just down the road. I could get the cook to rustle something up for you.

This is the worst CT ever BTW.:kitty::):(:o
  • SparklySwedeSparklySwede Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hm I'm not too fussed about the ones remaining. However Carol seems lovely so I think they'd be the ones I'd pick to win.

Realistically though I reckon Will and Craig will win because they seem to get on with more people than the others. Dino and Charelle perhaps don't seem to interact with the older couples so much, but that could be the editing. I think they are my least favourite couple at this stage anyhow.

I feel bad for Lorna and her aunt because they have really faded into the background, especially with coming in so late. They're inoffensive though.

I quite like Lauren and her mum too (I feel bad for still not knowing her name...). Well, more Lauren. I think she's hilarious, and seems very friendly.

Not a fan of Zedd and Sapphire at all. Zedd is totally and utterly deluded, and his rapping makes me cringe -and not in a good way! Sapphire is...dull. I don't think we've seen much of her so maybe that's my problem, maybe she's fine. But I cannot stand Zedd and fully believe his not being able to stand thing was an act for attention, as is everything else he's been up to. It's not even behaviour so outrageous it's funny, he just grates on me because it's so obviously attention seeking (much like Bradley and Ottavio, though I found them amusing...).

Edit: more looking forward to the new lot next week than I am to tomorrow's final!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    If you have any hen nights in Blackpool coming up let me know, we are just down the road. I could get the cook to rustle something up for you.

This is the worst CT ever BTW.:kitty::):(:o

:D

I'm actually moving to the South Coast so it wont be Blackpool for hen nights, it will be Brighton! :p