Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member

Scary read, right from horror films. If it is true and the woman from this blog didn't have her memory "recovered", it may be those women Sinason talked about really existed and they may have said those things to her. If they told her true or if they believed it was true is another story. I cannot even imagine such evil things happening and I hope Savile wasn't even a bigger creep than he was already.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scary read, right from horror films. If it is true and the woman from this blog didn't have her memory "recovered", it may be those women Sinason talked about really existed and they may have said those things to her. If they told her true or if they believed it was true is another story. I cannot even imagine such evil things happening and I hope Savile wasn't even a bigger creep than he was already.

It wouldn't entirely surprise me if he was, although we can't be sure but I think it'd take some convincing for the public at large to believe the more outlandish claims. I think there's a line in terms of the type of story people are likely to believe, if its too outlandish or fantastical sounding then people *may* be less likely to believe it, or are more likely to question it(?) especially as the scandal has been around for a while, people might wonder why some are saying such especially horrendous things happened now, why not mention it last October or whenever? of course, it could take a long time to build up the courage to say anything, or to be convinced by someone else to speak up at all...
    Forum Member
    IzzyS wrote: »
    It wouldn't entirely surprise me if he was, although we can't be sure but I think it'd take some convincing for the public at large to believe the more outlandish claims. I think there's a line in terms of the type of story people are likely to believe, if its too outlandish or fantastical sounding then people *may* be less likely to believe it, or are more likely to question it(?) especially as the scandal has been around for a while, people might wonder why some are saying such especially horrendous things happened now, why not mention it last October or whenever? of course, it could take a long time to build up the courage to say anything, or to be convinced by someone else to speak up at all...

The woman on the blog appears to be very disturbed and seems to have serious psychiatric problems. If it is a result of some abused she suffered I cannot say. Her blog is more like a disconnected personal journal. It is an interesting read, but if it's true or not I don't know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting article about research into causes of pedophilia (spelled the American way!) from the Los Angeles Times.
  • jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

True enough. In his own rigmarole, he spoke of having "ultimate freedom" which chimes with the ideas of some Satanist sects. There are a couple of pictures of him in strange garb, or should I say stranger than usual. One is of him in a long robe with symbols and the other is of him wearing a sinister-looking mask. Pictures are on the David Icke site forum about JS which I look at very occasionally. It's interesting but a bit too paranoid for me on the whole. Sorry to hear about Anders 7777.

The robe does not look like a hippy kaftan.

Just for information. Some Satanists deny all ideas of child abduction, sexual and other rites.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The woman on the blog appears to be very disturbed and seems to have serious psychiatric problems. If it is a result of some abused she suffered I cannot say. Her blog is more like a disconnected personal journal. It is an interesting read, but if it's true or not I don't know.

Who knows but its easy enough to say what you like online, so you have to be a little sceptical at times...if there are multiple quite similar (or identical) claims by different people then that would help it seem more likely.
    jamtamara wrote: »
    True enough. In his own rigmarole, he spoke of having "ultimate freedom" which chimes with the ideas of some Satanist sects. There are a couple of pictures of him in strange garb, or should I say stranger than usual. One is of him in a long robe with symbols and the other is of him wearing a sinister-looking mask. Pictures are on the David Icke site forum about JS which I look at very occasionally. It's interesting but a bit too paranoid for me on the whole. Sorry to hear about Anders 7777.

Just for information. Some Satanists deny all ideas of child abduction, sexual and other rites.

Yes he did, he said very few people have such freedom and its quite a responsibility, I think(?) which sounds a bit paradoxical.

He did wear some peculiar clothing but then the 60s-70s was full of that I believe?. I saw this the other day:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqNw3gLLsVs (*cringe* at the kiss - how she must feel now(!)) - what a coat! lol at least he wasn't part topless like in some shows - yuck...

I imagine most deny it - its probably just a malicious minority, if any, who do such things(?) like most Islamists are peaceful people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also (regarding religion) there's been talk of him hanging around the local church in Leeds, hasn't there? and that he was banned from entering after complaints...but staff there denied it, or said they have no record of such a ban? it seems perhaps 'interesting' that there appears to be seriously little, if any, paperwork regarding complaints of him but that may well be me being paranoid again. He had that Speakeasy show which was supposed to be at least partly about morals and religion, wasn't it? then there was the God'll Fix It book and he was quoted saying that he chooses to believe in God because as humans we have a choice to believe or not believe and its better to believe in something incase its true, live a decent life because of it and have a chance of a good outcome after death presumably, rather than not believe and live a much more empty life - words to that effect....hmmm(!).

Its best to stick to facts but its easy to wonder what the full truth is - he was such a bizarre character. He seemed to talk so much seemingly nonsense that you wonder what may have strands of truth in it and what doesn't. He was a member of MENSA, so im sure he was quite cunning and methodical about hiding facts in his 'nonsense talk'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, people wore all sorts which was wonderful but masks themselves were not favoured. I did find the mask picture unsettling.

Of course, I should have said that most if not all Satanist sects deny such practices. "Well, they would, wouldn't they?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who knows but its easy enough to say what you like online, so you have to be a little sceptical at times...if there are multiple quite similar (or identical) claims by different people then that would help it seem more likely.

Yes he did, he said very few people have such freedom and its quite a responsibility, I think(?) which sounds a bit paradoxical.

He did wear some peculiar clothing but then the 60s-70s was full of that I believe?. I saw this the other day:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqNw3gLLsVs (*cringe* at the kiss - how she must feel now(!)) - what a coat! lol at least he wasn't part topless like in some shows - yuck...

I imagine most deny it - its probably just a malicious minority, if any, who do such things(?) like most Islamists are peaceful people.

:D Are you suggesting that coat is criminal? I rather like it btw.

Love that song - very nostalgic for me. JS says to the group who are to present the badges "There might be a kiss in it for you. Being very sensitive, I'll leave you to it."

Sensitive is one word for it.
    Forum Member

One of the most fascinating posts in the blog is where she explains satanism and ritual abuse. It is not the "Church of Satan" and the satanism of Anton LaVey, which is about valuing the individual self. It is another thing entirely.

She says it is not about worshipping Satan (from what I read, they don't even believe in the devil) but about power and control. Sexual abuse and the "rituals" are used as a mean to control physically and psychologically and, of course satisfying their sick desires. They are like a secret society and want to ingratiate in the highest levels of power. They have this philosophy of evil and believe the true nature of the human being is evil and evil is power, whereas goodness is weakness.

I have no idea if this type of "satanism" exists or if there is this type of "ritual" with children. But if Savile is guilty of half of the things he is accused of, I can see he being part of societies like these.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting article about research into causes of pedophilia (spelled the American way!) from the Los Angeles Times.

Oops forgot the link
    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-pedophiles-20130115,1419,1034759.story
    Forum Member

Much better than the Guardian article.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really interesting. I see there are three pages not just one.

It's good that this research is n ot only taking place but taking us to new places. We can't take it as gospel just yet but it creates awareness of complexities behind and beyond the monster image.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the most fascinating posts in the blog is where she explains satanism and ritual abuse. It is not the "Church of Satan" and the satanism of Anton LaVey, which is about valuing the individual self. It is another thing entirely.

She says it is not about worshipping Satan (from what I read, they don't even believe in the devil) but about power and control. Sexual abuse and the "rituals" are used as a mean to control physically and psychologically and, of course satisfying their sick desires. They are like a secret society and want to ingratiate in the highest levels of power. They have this philosophy of evil and believe the true nature of the human being is evil and evil is power, whereas goodness is weakness.

I have no idea if this type of "satanism" exists or if there is this type of "ritual" with children. But if Savile is guilty of half of the things he is accused of, I can see he being part of societies like these.

I think power and control are definitely an aspect of child abuse in particular, but not all, cases. BB's article reinforces the point that not all p(a)edophiles are child abusers and not all child abusers are 'p(a)edophiles'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I have no idea if this type of "satanism" exists or if there is this type of "ritual" with children. But if Savile is guilty of half of the things he is accused of, I can see he being part of societies like these.[/QUOTE]

That is satanism, study Thelema
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots police hunt Jimmy Savile's male accomplice as it's revealed the predator did not act alone
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/scots-police-hunt-jimmy-saviles-1536421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Are you suggesting that coat is criminal? I rather like it btw.

Love that song - very nostalgic for me. JS says to the group who are to present the badges "There might be a kiss in it for you. Being very sensitive, I'll leave you to it."

Sensitive is one word for it.

It was a bit random mentioning that lol no, I didn't mean that, just I thought it was a bit outlandish I suppose - I've never seen a coat like that before, what kind of material is it? I hope its not fur but I don't think so? hmmm...random comment, I know lol.

Thats a daft comment to make really, as if he was reminding himself he can't join in while on TV(!) ehhh...or not.

Thats a good read. I didn't want to mention the link wasn't included before incase you thought you couldn't post it here for some reason.
    Scots police hunt Jimmy Savile's male accomplice as it's revealed the predator did not act alone
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/scots-police-hunt-jimmy-saviles-1536421

Their still trying to figure out who his accomplice was? I wonder how many of his friends as shown on the Louis Theroux documentary etc., have been contacted. It says
    Savile’s Scottish crimes were committed in the Strathclyde, Northern, Lothian & Borders, Grampian and Fife Police areas.

Thats a large area - presumably they were all at quite different times?.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a bit random mentioning that lol no, I didn't mean that, just I thought it was a bit outlandish I suppose - I've never seen a coat like that before, what kind of material is it? I hope its not fur but I don't think so? hmmm...random comment, I know lol.

Thats a daft comment to make really, as if he was reminding himself he can't join in while on TV(!) ehhh...or not.

I suspect the hideous outfits and dyed hair were another example of Savile hiding in plain sight. Was he really a colourful eccentric or was his bizarre image designed to throw everyone off the scent?

He was certainly an oddball and loner, but the image may have been created by him to hide his dark side.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I suspect the hideous outfits and dyed hair were another example of Savile hiding in plain sight. Was he really a colourful eccentric or was his bizarre image designed to throw everyone off the scent?

He was certainly an oddball and loner, but the image may have been created by him to hide his dark side.

You could certainly say that he liked seeing what he could get away with. I suppose it could have something to do with that, yes - he created a sort of fun eccentric type character/public persona so people may see him as just someone having a bit of fun and being a bit of an oddball, not someone whose word you necessary listen to all that closely or take too seriously. I suppose things such as fashion choices may have helped add to that - who believes or cares what a guy who wears outrageous clothing says? maybe?. On the other hand, maybe he just liked to stand out and make a name for himself for such things...he supposedly said himself that he thought of himself as 'King Jimmy', so presumably he prided himself on being singled out and noticed for being flamboyant. In a way (depending how much you read into things), you could say he always brought attention onto himself and yet he got away with what he did, it could be thought of as an extra form of mockery? ugh... or not? I don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could certainly say that he liked seeing what he could get away with. I suppose it could have something to do with that, yes - he created a sort of fun eccentric type character/public persona so people may see him as just someone having a bit of fun and being a bit of an oddball, not someone whose word you necessary listen to all that closely or take too seriously. I suppose things such as fashion choices may have helped add to that - who believes or cares what a guy who wears outrageous clothing says? maybe?. On the other hand, maybe he just liked to stand out and make a name for himself for such things...he supposedly said himself that he thought of himself as 'King Jimmy', so presumably he prided himself on being singled out and noticed for being flamboyant. In a way (depending how much you read into things), you could say he always brought attention onto himself and yet he got away with what he did, it could be thought of as an extra form of mockery? ugh... or not? I don't know.

Seeing how much of a fraud he was Izzy, I'd be suspicious whether he had any real desire to dress in outrageous clothing. He was an intelligent man and may have dreamt up the bizarre image to tie in with his public persona ie. pretending to be a wacky eccentric rather than actually being one (he was certainly an oddball and misfit but that wouldn't necessarily be the same thing as being eccentric).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Seeing how much of a fraud he was Izzy, I'd be suspicious whether he had any real desire to dress in outrageous clothing. He was an intelligent man and may have dreamt up the bizarre image to tie in with his public persona ie. pretending to be a wacky eccentric rather than actually being one (he was certainly an oddball and misfit but that wouldn't necessarily be the same thing as being eccentric).

True - I guess we'll never know. I read that he used to dye his hair different colours even when TOTP was broadcast in black and white so viewers couldn't tell, if that all started at the very beginning then im not sure if he would planned everything out at such an early stage? but its impossible to know for sure...like I mentioned before, its clear he was quite a clever, cunning person (having been a member of MENSA), so that could be the case.

Also I noticed in that LA Times article posted earlier, it mentions paedophiles having slightly lower than average IQs but that doesn't seem to have been the case with JS - im not sure that he'd be labelled a paedophile specifically though, people have suggested he should be labelled an ephebophile instead(?).

The double life he seemed to live is very disturbing indeed.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Step away folks.
    Its really not healthy any more.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True - I guess we'll never know. I read that he used to dye his hair different colours even when TOTP was broadcast in black and white so viewers couldn't tell, if that all started at the very beginning then im not sure if he would planned everything out at such an early stage? but its impossible to know for sure...like I mentioned before, its clear he was quite a clever, cunning person (having been a member of MENSA), so that could be the case.

Also I noticed in that LA Times article posted earlier, it mentions paedophiles having slightly lower than average IQs but that doesn't seem to have been the case with JS - im not sure that he'd be labelled a paedophile specifically though, people have suggested he should be labelled an ephebophile instead(?).

The double life he seemed to live is very disturbing indeed.

I get the impression that the people depicted in that article as being below average intelligence, left handed and shorter in stature are your classic "hardcore" paedophiles ie. fixated on young children and with no interest whatsoever in fellow adults, and Savile wouldn't fit that bill.

I'd never even heard some of this stuff about paedophiles being left handed with low IQ etc,, and yet it would seem to match a lot of these guys that get caught and imprisoned.....quite a few of them appear to be socially isolated misfits alright and not the most articulate of people.
This discussion has been closed.