Options

Gang of 9 who beat up Autistic teenager escape without punishment

darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
Forum Member
✭✭
A gang of nine yobs who beat an autistic teenager, punching her about 20 times in the face and forcing her to take 10 months off school to recover, have escaped punishment.

I know that this is a daily wail article, but it is sickening that the spineless justice system of this country allows scum to commit these vile acts without any strict sentencing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074046/Gang-9-beat-autistic-teenager-Sophie-Russell-escape-ANY-punishment.html

I couldn't give a rats arse if they are under age, in cases like this even minors should receive a form of sentence. The justice system in this country is spineless & needs to be changed, regardless of age. :mad:

Comments

• Options
    LP ROBINSONLP ROBINSON Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting!

Stories like this make me so angry :mad:
  • Options
    TheMagic8ballTheMagic8ball Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Humanity at its greatest, no? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No huge surpise, but dare to owe the taxman some money and you are likey to be fined thousands or jailed if you dont pay.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something needs to be done about the law in regards to these young people getting off after they've committed a vicious assault. This is just basically encouraging other youngsters to do the same. And coppers complain about people taking the law into their own hands. Sigh.
  • Options
    fruity60dfruity60d Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Oh how Disgusting, words fail me at this moment..........Oh well.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A gang of nine yobs who beat an autistic teenager, punching her about 20 times in the face and forcing her to take 10 months off school to recover, have escaped punishment.

I know that this is a daily wail article, but it is sickening that the spineless justice system of this country allows scum to commit these vile acts without any strict sentencing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074046/Gang-9-beat-autistic-teenager-Sophie-Russell-escape-ANY-punishment.html

I couldn't give a rats arse if they are under age, in cases like this even minors should receive a form of sentence. The justice system in this country is spineless & needs to be changed, regardless of age. :mad:

No surprise.

Compare and contrast the looter of two odd shoes who got .......how many months was it ?

Strange concept of justice we have.

Cue some prat to come on and call me a moron for daring to criticise our justice system, and defend it to within an inch of their lives :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shocking really - even though worse happened when I was a teen in the seventies to a couple of lads I was at school with. Attacking a lone girl is extra tragic though. The parents of those lowlifes must be so proud.
  • Options
    toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    makes me sick my daughter is autistic and gets bullied all the time sometimes im worried for her safety that poor girl its sickening
  • Options
    WhiteFangWhiteFang Posts: 3,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used this article in the alledged train dodging thread.This proves that the UK justice is biased.
    The rioters got years for taking a training shoe or water, yet this is let off. And Emma West is still incarcerated.
  • Options
    skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    I should be horrified but this is all too common these days.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteFang wrote: »
    I used this article in the alledged train dodging thread.This proves that the UK justice is biased.
    The rioters got years for taking a training shoe or water, yet this is let off. And Emma West is still incarcerated.
    There's no greater crime in this country than robbing a person of their money. I once remember reading a comment from the vicarage rape victim Jill Seward who said her attackers got more for the burglary than the rape.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    This makes me so angry! It's as though the law is telling that poor girl that she doesn't matter :mad:

Maybe she doesn't. I'm somewhat surprised at how few replies this thread has attracted. Maybe if someone removed the word Autistic from the thread title.....?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    Scumbags!!:mad: My bro has Asperger's and the thought of anyone harming someone as lovely as him really makes me angry!! Dunno what's up with our justice system really.
  • Options
    ejmejm Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a beautiful young girl. I really hope she is able to put this at least some way behind her, it does sound as though she has made a positive start.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will these types of incidents ever stop?

I'm so tired of hearing them happening again and again.

We need to draw a line in the sand and say that anyone who hits another person deserves to go to prison for at least a year or more and not get out for that whole year.
  • Options
    MacclesMaccles Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    I think the time will come eventually when the decent people of this country need to go out and punish these criminals rather than letting the corrupt police deal with it.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need to draw a line in the sand and say that anyone who hits another person deserves to go to prison for at least a year or more and not get out for that whole year.

When not in self-defence.
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor girl, she seems so beautiful inside and out. Really is the last person who'd deserve to go through such a cruel ordeal and to be completely let down by the justice system. I'm so amazed at her confidence, no doubt she'll get far in life unlike those cowardly losers that attacked her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    When not in self-defence.

Yes goes without saying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maccles wrote: »
    I think the time will come eventually when the decent people of this country need to go out and punish these criminals rather than letting the corrupt police deal with it.

Yes there has been absolutely NO justice in this case.

Each of those 9 people deserve some punishment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if these 9 yobs were foreigners?
  • Options
    MacclesMaccles Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    It doesn't matter who they were. I'm sick and tired of these criminals abusing others. We need to get together and stop them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maccles wrote: »
    It doesn't matter who they were. I'm sick and tired of these criminals abusing others. We need to get together and stop them.

This is the trouble though.

The 'big man' on the train tried to stop another yob causing trouble and he is being made out the aggressor.

I bet he will get more than the 9 who attacked this young girl. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It also sickens me that if I had hit the 2 lads who were following me, that I would have gotten done more than these 9 did too.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When will these types of incidents ever stop?

I'm so tired of hearing them happening again and again.

They'll stop or be reduced when the perpetrators are made to sweat for what they do. You're looking at a geeration of kids coming up through a system where there are virtually no consequences no matter what they do. It's going to get worse.