Surprise, surprise Georgia is suddenly interested in Kirk..

Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I suppose this has nothing to do with the fact that she's up for eviction again?:rolleyes: I'm surprised that she's lowered herself to this level actually as she seemed more classy than you're average glamour model to begin with, but I suppose the fact that she's previously dated Calum Best proves she's not better than the rest of them.

Desperate for fame, dull and boring. I still can't believe we lost Andrew in favour of this non entity. I've not voted at all since the show has been on Five, but I will be throwing a few votes Michaels' way. Would be a travesty if we lost him in favour of this vacuous bore as well.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose this has nothing to do with the fact that she's up for eviction again?:rolleyes: I'm surprised that she's lowered herself to this level actually as she seemed more classy than you're average glamour model to begin with, but I suppose the fact that she's previously dated Calum Best proves she's not better than the rest of them.

Desperate for fame, dull and boring. I still can't believe we lost Andrew in favour of this non entity. I've not voted at all since the show has been on Five, but I will be throwing a few votes Michaels' way. Would be a travesty if we lost him in favour of this vacuous bore as well.

See this is the reaction i would expect her to get now for doing this. I didn't think she would be she is clearly to win votes.
  • Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is in regards to Georgia saying she did like Kirk, that was said t Denise 2 nights ago before nominations...
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like Georgia so far but if she shows any interest in Kirk then she is an idiot of the highest order and deserves to be kicked out on Wednesday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is in regards to Georgia saying she did like Kirk, that was said t Denise 2 nights ago before nominations...

No she said to Kirk in today's task that she used to fancy him. Why even bother telling him if it's in the past. Clearly trying to create a showmance to keep her in whereas Michael doesn;t actually care hence why he deserves to stay in!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MMFan wrote: »
    No she said to Kirk in today's task that she used to fancy him. Why even bother telling him if it's in the past. Clearly trying to create a showmance to keep her in whereas Michael doesn;t actually care hence why he deserves to stay in!

Definitely. And you know what it's obvious she's been briefed by her agent to create a showmance with someone, it's glaringly obvious to me that she not only doesn't fancy Kirk she's actually pretty repulsed by him.
  • ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh, give it a rest.

kirk has not been speaking to her. he didn't even say anything to her after she was nominated. and that made her time in the house AWKWARD, and obviously she doesn't want to spend the rest of her time there with kirk avoiding her.

so she's being an adult and trying to talk it out with him, so they don't have to not speak for the rest of the time.

and wouldn't you do the same if you were handcuffed together?

and again: if georgia was playing the fauxmance angle, she would've already done it. but she hasn't.

she clearly was interested in him, but he was too aggressive and threw a tantrum when she didn't tumble into bed with him, and then he was hanging all over natasha. so what did you want georgia to do? does she seem like someone who would pursue a guy hanging all over someone else? give me a break.
  • Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I want Michael to stay either way. But it's completely consistent with her (1) agreeing to go on a date with him and (2) telling Denise she did like him.

I'm afraid this eagerness to cry "showmance" at everything and the the general cynicism towards anything on BB is what has killed the show imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    this is so funny. poor lad he actually thinks she likes him the fact he doesnt notice she only comes up to hom when shes nominated and that awkward i want u to fancy me situation is just LOL worthy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like i have said before. The second i see the last of Madsen on BB it will be getting deleted from my sky planner. Madsen is the only reason i watch it and i'm sure figures will drop once he is out.
  • Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good grief. Yeah we get it, she`s beautiful and you cannot forgive her for it.:rolleyes:
  • kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohboy wrote: »
    oh, give it a rest.

kirk has not been speaking to her. he didn't even say anything to her after she was nominated. and that made her time in the house AWKWARD, and obviously she doesn't want to spend the rest of her time there with kirk avoiding her.

so she's being an adult and trying to talk it out with him, so they don't have to not speak for the rest of the time.

and wouldn't you do the same if you were handcuffed together?

and again: if georgia was playing the fauxmance angle, she would've already done it. but she hasn't.

she clearly was interested in him, but he was too aggressive and threw a tantrum when she didn't tumble into bed with him, and then he was hanging all over natasha. so what did you want georgia to do? does she seem like someone who would pursue a guy hanging all over someone else? give me a break.

i agree everything you've just said :)
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its no surprise, she started flirting with him last week when she was up for eviction...........the only surprise is that she thinks the public are fools...........Oh wait a minute, they are I guess as they kept her in the last time over Andrew:rolleyes::)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dub2 wrote: »
    Good grief. Yeah we get it, she`s beautiful and you cannot forgive her for it.:rolleyes:

Or maybe the OP is just not blinded by her good looks, I think as a person she is lovely, but lets face it she is just winging it once again. It worked last week after all. Good looks or not she has no personality and the showmance is all she has to fall back on.
  • Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Or maybe the OP is just not blinded by her good looks, I think as a person she is lovely, but lets face it she is just winging it once again. It worked last week after all..
    What worked las week?

She was nominated last week, and she`s been nominated again this week, what exactly is working for her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow, what an original response, not heard that one before:rolleyes: Let me guess? You are a man?;)
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not surprised op she did the same last time she was up:rolleyes:

Funny what being up for eviction can do ,like realising you do fancy someone in the house afterall;)
  • Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was in love with Romeo after he mentioned her dodgy eye? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Not surprised op she did the same last time she was up:rolleyes:

Funny what being up for eviction can do ,like realising you do fancy someone in the house afterall;)

Like I've said, I am surprised. She's come over here and done what she intended to do by raising her profile. She'll no doubt get a lot of modeling work out of it. Resorting to a showmance with Kirk bloody Norcross of all people is not the way to go!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it would certainly fit with who she is managed by, Neon Management, Dave Reid. He/they also managed Chanelle Hayes, although she walked, there was all the Chiggy romance, worked well for her and him. Not sure if they still manage Calum Best as well? if they do, coincedence or what. He and Georgia had a "romance".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What worked las week?

She was nominated last week, and she`s been nominated again this week, what exactly is working for her?

Unless you didnt watch last weeks then you will know that she immediately started flirting with Kirk as soon as she was up, holding hands and letting him cuddle up in her bed etc.
    Its probably why she got the votes last week from Kirk fans..........at least I cant see any other reason why she would have been saved above Andrew, who was both fully committed and motivated into throwing himself into the experience.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molly1cat wrote: »
    Well it would certainly fit with who she is managed by, Neon Management, Dave Reid. He/they also managed Chanelle Hayes, although she walked, there was all the Chiggy romance, worked well for her and him. Not sure if they still manage Calum Best as well? if they do, coincedence or what. He and Georgia had a "romance".

He was Katie Price's manager early in her career. When she went into I'm a Celeb he admits that he instructed her to make a beeline for Peter Andre.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    :

:(i thought she was better then that
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Wow, what an original response, not heard that one before:rolleyes: Let me guess? You are a man?;)

Because we women are all so 'jellus' of each other.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I've said, I am surprised. She's come over here and done what she intended to do by raising her profile. She'll no doubt get a lot of modeling work out of it. Resorting to a showmance with Kirk bloody Norcross of all people is not the way to go!

Like you i was surprised the first time she did it ,as i didn't think she'd sink to having a showmance to try and stay in

but like i said in my previous post i'm not surprised at all this time round and she's following the same pattern as she did last time she was nommed ,suddenly deciding she does fancy Kirk afterall:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    Because we women are all so 'jellus' of each other.

Yep ;):D