I don't expect anyone to care but...

This is my first post after a few years absence. I used to post a lot in the BB threads and this is my first outing with you lot. Looking forward to getting to know you all and here's to a cracking series!

Comments

• Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is my first post after a few years absence. I used to post a lot in the BB threads and this is my first outing with you lot. Looking forward to getting to know you all and here's to a cracking series!

I remember the username.
  • swan007swan007 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Hello :)

It's looking like it's going to be a great series this year
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember you mashedpotatoes! :) We have spoken before over on the BB forum. :cool: Welcome back.
  • UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only proper response to an attention-seeking thread title like that is "You're right. Nobody does."

Although of course there will always be a few who fall for the self-pity schtick.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Mashy! :)

Take no notice of nasty replies. There's always one. :mad:
  • MattXfactorMattXfactor Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy I'm Joey Essex get me out of here this year :)
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi and thanks to the friendly ones and condolences to Unreality. Something quite sad must have happened to you to make you give such a hostile reply.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just post in whatever threads I like.
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone possibly care??
  • melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pffft. some people are a holes.

anyhoo. im relatively newish but il say hello anyway.

COS IM NICE.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    I remember you from my lurking years, welcome back!
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Oh, come on. Even if you make a post years after your last one it is very unlikely anyone will notice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi and thanks to the friendly ones and condolences to Unreality. Something quite sad must have happened to you to make you give such a hostile reply.

What do you expect? This is a section about TV show, not about yourself. If everyone made a thread in this section saying they haven't posted for a while I'm sure you'd find it annoying.
  • melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and i thought forums were part of the social network.

emphasis being on social.