Options

X Factor 2014 - Arena Auditions 3 and 4 - 20/21 September - 8pm - ITV1

Comments

• Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I enjoyed that much more than last week's two awful episodes.They actually focused on talent tonight and not joke acts.Looking forward to Lola,Jake and Only The Young tomorrow!
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Alright, one more tomorrow and it's off to Bootcamp.

Three days worth of Bootcamp this year ;-)

Like it that they are not dragging out the auditions and we are nearly at Bootcamp already
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three days? Could the chairs be involved I wonder?
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, that is a problem, as I can't poo in public.

Not sure why!

Not sure why I'm sharing that!

They should have sound proof public toilets with Febreeze in them
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody hell!!!
    Chloe Jasmine and Scarlett Quinn throw in a goodie
    Kerianne Covell and Ben Hainaw play a blinder
    and Emily Middlemass tops it all

I can't recall the last time I enjoyed an X Factor at all, let alone that much :o:):):):):):)

Totally agree. Great show.
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    Ah, that is a problem, as I can't poo in public.

Not sure why!

Not sure why I'm sharing that!

How did you find this out? How many times have you tried pooing in public? :D
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    That's an amazing teeth and tan combo! :eek:
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    pilgrim4j wrote: »
    The Stones didn't write it as 'gravel rock' - their version is really melodic and reflective

Exactly. Reflective is a great way of describing how Jagger sang it. I listened to every word Mick sang and believed what he was singing.

Whereas that guy I just couldn't understand what he was trying to achieve with the lyrics and why he insisted on throwing away the melody. Awful, just awful.
  • Options
    annielouannielou Posts: 10,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    you are like a young Bernie Clifton

Now that's proper Saturday night entertainment!
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Three days worth of Bootcamp this year ;-)

Like it that they are not dragging out the auditions and we are nearly at Bootcamp already

We're having as many audition shows this year as last year (8) - I think it feels shorter because of the way it's scheduled this year with two room weekends followed by two arena weekends.
  • Options
    lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's melting
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he auditioned that on BGT, he might've gone through.
  • Options
    SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    Had a thought - wouldn't it have been brilliant if Raign had said to Cheryl - " Three votes puts me through, so your vote is irrelevant then Cheryl - infact it was always irrelevant because I don't rate your judgement that much anyway" Imagine Cheryl's gob then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did you find this out? How many times have you tried pooing in public? :D

It was Christmas with all the family and relatives INSISTED on mulling around outside the bathroom. There was me sat there for what seemed like HOURS!

Again, no idea why I'm sharing this. This is the "tell strangers about your personal secrets - Thread" right?

Whoa, hold on "X Factor 2014 - Arena Auditions 3 and 4 - 20/21 September - 8pm - ITV1" - Oh crap! Wrong thread! :D
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Christmas with all the family and relatives INSISTED on mulling around outside the bathroom. There was me sat there for what seemed like HOURS!

Again, no idea why I'm sharing this. This is the "tell strangers about your personal secrets - Thread" right?

Whoa, hold on "X Factor 2014 - Arena Auditions 3 and 4 - 20/21 September - 8pm - ITV1" - Oh crap! Wrong thread! :D

Indeed. ;-)
  • Options
    tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    in buffy the vampire slayer wild horses was played at the prom for her and angel and the version was beautiful. don't know who it was thought. it was a female singer but a glorious interpretation

Here you go....just for you to enjoy again, it was by The Sundays
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbE1aEIgaSc
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    That's an amazing teeth and tan combo! :eek:

Not another Rylan.:o
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone notice Simon on the TV judging straight after the guy on Xtra Factor's audition during his interview with Sarah even though Simon was "called away"? :confused:
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    We're having as many audition shows this year as last year (8) - I think it feels shorter because of the way it's scheduled this year with two room weekends followed by two audition weekends.

Wish they could have done this audition weekend every year, just feels better than one show every week.

Looking forward to see what categories the judges are given, no doubt the usual "Nothing but the best category for Cheryl as usual" will happen on cue ;) but then again she had the boys one year and nobody gave them a prayer and look what happened there
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tigragirl wrote: »
    Here you go....just for you to enjoy again, it was by The Sundays
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbE1aEIgaSc

Thanks tigra! I love that version. it always brings a tear to my eye
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PMSL!! :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    valkay wrote: »

Worse! :o
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »

I loved Rylan! **blush face**
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Wish they could have done this audition weekend every year, just feels better than one show every week.

Looking forward to see what categories the judges are given, no doubt the usual "Nothing but the best category for Cheryl as usual" will happen on cue ;) but then again she had the boys one year and nobody gave them a prayer and look what happened there

She got the hardest category for 2 years (Girls) and the boys category is always the most successful.
  • Options
    tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks tigra! I love that version. it always brings a tear to my eye

No problem, enjoy:D