Options

jessie J... Sooooo annoying !!!!

Comments

• Options
    Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    I agree entirely. There is at least one poster on the latter stages of this thread who is full of misogyny, judging by these and posts on other threads.

There's bound to be some misogyny on a thread based on how annoying someone is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    You don't know Jessie J and yet, you have an opinion on her, don't you?

You've never been to California then? Not only surfers say dude. Excuse me for my regional slang.

Just as I thought. You enjoy negativity. I don't have to now you in person to guess that.

I'm quite aware that you find her really annoying. I, however, don't take pleasure in negative thoughts as you do, so I'm not sure why I would be happy. I just simply don't agree. That's it really.

no I've never been to California. Is it nice? Regional slang, where are you from?

So you don't have any negativity in you're life?

If you don't agree go and post on a thread based on how much you like Jessie J

I find Jessie J really annoying
  • Options
    Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gregg_LUFC wrote: »

Do you think so ? "How annoying someone is", I would have thought, is based on that particular person. Misogyny is based on women as a whole. Of course, not all women are the same. Why do you think that misogyny is inevitable based on a view of one woman ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no I've never been to California. Is it nice? Regional slang, where are you from?

So you don't have any negativity in you're life?

If you don't agree go and post on a thread based on how much you like Jessie J

California...:confused:

I never said that.

I don't have to. Discussions aren't just a one way street. There is no discussion at that point.

I think we've already established that. Now, you are just being childish for the sake of it. Maybe that should become your new signature every time you post. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you think so ? "How annoying someone is", I would have thought, is based on that particular person. Misogyny is based on women as a whole. Of course, not all women are the same. Why do you think that misogyny is inevitable based on a view of one woman ?

Yes I do think so.

• Options
    Forum Member
    California...:confused:

I never said that.

I don't have to. Discussions aren't just a one way street. There is no discussion at that point.

I think we've already established that. Now, you are just being childish for the sake of it. Maybe that should become your new signature every time you post. :rolleyes:

Please keep the post relevant. You're taking it off track

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Indeed, when misogynists are posting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please keep the post relevant. You're taking it off track

This conversation is too tedious to keep on.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This conversation is too tedious to keep on.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

I hope you have a positive day.

• Options
    Forum Member
    Indeed, when misogynists are posting.

Like who?
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone needs to tell Jessie J that she's not black

Didn't know we were only allowed to act certain ways depending on skin colour. Who determines what is 'black' or 'white'?

She can talk/act however she wants.
  • Options
    SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her patois accent is particularly jarring, as is her constant singing along.

Fundamentally the problem with Jessie J is that she just doesn't have the credibility to be a judge. Most of the acts are better singers than she is.

That's debatable.
  • Options
    JAMESPEARCE91JAMESPEARCE91 Posts: 3,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her.
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's debatable.
    Exactly. Someone may not be your cup of tea so to speak, but they can still be talented and know their stuff.

The negativity of one person is totally OTT and best answer is to ignore. ;) The ignore function is excellent at keeping your blood pressure in check. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    i hate that she tells all the other judges what to do
    "you should turn!"
    "you better steal!"
    "are you serious?"
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know why she kicks up a fuss??
  • Options
    mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,318
    Forum Member
    I just wish she could sit still in that chair. All that grooving and moving around just annoying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    girlni wrote: »
    "you should turn!"
    "you better steal!"
    "are you serious?"

I find that to be one of her most annoying habits
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "..as an ar'ist...."
    girlni wrote: »
    "you should turn!"

I find Danny's "Go! Go! Anyone gonna go?" more annoying. You just concentrate on what you're doing , Danny!
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    "..as an ar'ist...."

I find Danny's "Go! Go! Anyone gonna go?" more annoying. You just concentrate on what you're doing , Danny!

Same. If he thinks they sing well he should go, don't why he has to ask the others.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone needs to tell Jessie J that she's not black

OH YEAH because ALL black people act like that....what a horrendous comment. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I think she is the least annoying this year.

Will.I.Am is just not translating well for me this series, Danny is such a follower like he needs permission from Will or Jessie to do/say things and Tom is just there to make up the numbers. She has a personality, sometimes grating sure but at least she has one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    OH YEAH because ALL black people act like that....what a horrendous comment. :rolleyes:

Shocker, another poster trying to take everything out of context!!! There's nothing "horrendous" about that post.
  • Options
    jak frostjak frost Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Hideous woman.
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this year has proven that she's an asset to the show. It's refreshing to see a coach/judge on a talent show be so enthusiastic and showcase a strong personality.

Moan all you want but if she left the show, she would leave such a huge gap.