i wish gary would leave dee alone

mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
Forum Member
we know hes running circles round her,but if it carrys on people will feel sorry for her

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    we know hes running circles round her,but if it carrys on people will feel sorry for her

I disagree, I think Dee should leave Gary alone. What had Gary done to deserve such a lack of respect during ButtyGate where she spoke disrespectful towards him whilst he was siting close by. How many times did Gary say what he did not want to argue with her, he knows he can not compete with her verbally, but she just kept on and on like a dog with a bone. I really do not think that Gary can do anything right in the eyes of most of the other HMs eyes. Hopefully this will be the last time I get to see White Dee on my tv.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Most of the people are on gary side by the looks of it. Not many are sticking up for Dee
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    he reminds me the competitve dad in the fast show,who took, great delight in beating his young son in games even tho it was no contest
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Who's the fox and who's the headless chicken?
  • Jay73Jay73 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    The trouble with highlights is we only get a glimpse of what the producers decide to show so not the full picture of what is actually happening.

As much as I've found Gary quite entertaining, he knows what buttons to push and the way he told Dee to get out of his way confirms what other hm have said about him just pushing past people.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And who are the hound of dogs circling and trying to move in for the kill on the said Fox.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I wish Gary would just leave. The fun has been sucked out of the show and the forum with all this victim/bully nonsense. He is not a poor old soul stuck in a house with nasty people. Everything we saw last night showed him to be as flawed as everyone else. I believe if he hadn't been edited as the victim we would have seen him evicted early on. It's such a shame we've had all this heavily edited nonsense pushed at us. I really miss real BB when ALL housemates were judged on their actual behavior , not just the ones the production team have decided have to be good or bad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay73 wrote: »
    The trouble with highlights is we only get a glimpse of what the producers decide to show so not the full picture of what is actually happening.

As much as I've found Gary quite entertaining, he knows what buttons to push and the way he told Dee to get out of his way confirms what other hm have said about him just pushing past people.

That's not quite true.

The live feed is in no way edited, and all I've ever seen is Dee (amongst others) be truly rotten to Gary.

If Dee rolls her eyes much more (and she hasn't just done it to Gary), they'll end up stuck at the back of her head.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    I wish Gary would just leave. The fun has been sucked out of the show and the forum with all this victim/bully nonsense. He is not a poor old soul stuck in a house with nasty people. Everything we saw last night showed him to be as flawed as everyone else. I believe if he hadn't been edited as the victim we would have seen him evicted early on. It's such a shame we've had all this heavily edited nonsense pushed at us. I really miss real BB when ALL housemates were judged on their actual behavior , not just the ones the production team have decided have to be good or bad.

you are of course right,the nadir was rylans CBB which was geared to him winning from day 0ne
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member

I doubt people will feel sorry for her because IMO she is being extremely aggressive considering the situation. She just needs to walk away instead of arguing. He's taken all the shit from some of them for weeks so she can suck it up the same way he had to maybe he's had enough just as she has.
    I believe she is taking out on him what that woman said to her in the customer service task because he is the only one that won't explode or so she thinks. Is this a new Dee or one that has been edited to be non confrontational in the past.
    Forum Member
    DryIce wrote: »
    That's not quite true.

The live feed is in no way edited, and all I've ever seen is Dee (amongst others) be truly rotten to Gary.

If Dee rolls her eyes much more (and she hasn't just done it to Gary), they'll end up stuck at the back of her head.

Oh of course, I forgot that live feed covers 24 hours, my mistake:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gary has been the only source of fun in the house.

As for the forum? It is what you make it, if you look for dog shit in a park, all you'll find is dog shit, if you look for flowers, all you'll find is flowers.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As for the forum? It is what you make it, if you look for dog shit in a park, all you'll find is dog shit, if you look for flowers, all you'll find is flowers.

he has :confused:

I must have slipped out for a ciggie when that happened ^_^
    Forum Member

Have to agree, I've been up and down with disliking/liking Gary but after last nights highlights I got a glimpse of just what all the housemates have been through and no one comes out of it looking good and that includes Gary.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member

Your first paragraph is exactly what I'm talking about. If it weren' heavily edited in certain peoples favour we could all make up our own minds about who is funny or not. I don't find Gary entertaining. That said, his shower moment when audley and James were having a heart in the bathroom, is one of the highlights of the series. Apart from that I find him too try-hard. Randomly making silly noises and grinning into the cameras don't amuse me. I wouldn't chose to watch that for entertainment. Others in there might be hilarious we don't know as we've been to busy watching the Gary busey show.

Your second paragraph, by the way, could have been written by Gary.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    I wish Gary would just leave.

ME TOO!!!!

On Friday, as the winner of CBB 2014!!!!
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After her losing her rag, standing up and shouting at Gary I'm expecting Dee to win. Judging by the previous series, of course.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay73 wrote: »
    Oh of course, I forgot that live feed covers 24 hours, my mistake:cool:

You're missing the point.

The live feed, no matter how long, is not edited in anyones favour.
    Skyrah wrote: »
    he has :confused:

I must have slipped out for a ciggie when that happened ^_^

Smoking is bad for you.
    Your first paragraph is exactly what I'm talking about. If it weren' heavily edited in certain peoples favour we could all make up our own minds about who is funny or not. I don't find Gary entertaining. That said, his shower moment when audley and James were having a heart in the bathroom, is one of the highlights of the series. Apart from that I find him too try-hard. Randomly making silly noises and grinning into the cameras don't amuse me. I wouldn't chose to watch that for entertainment. Others in there might be hilarious we don't know as we've been to busy watching the Gary busey show.

Your second paragraph, by the way, could have been written by Gary.

Maybe that's because as human beings, as we get older, our souls developing is far more important than our materiel side developing.

Although that doesn't apply to every person, I think the only "soul" Dee and James have, are the "soles" on their shoes.
    yogacats wrote: »
    ME TOO!!!!

On Friday, as the winner of CBB 2014!!!!

HONK HONK!
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is bullying Dee.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    JVS wrote: »
    After her losing her rag, standing up and shouting at Gary I'm expecting Dee to win. Judging by the previous series, of course.

You have a point there! (Sadly)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is bullying Dee.

You'll be telling us Dee's given up smoking next.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on and exactly how I feel. The way his bizarre behavior -flashing himself in the kitchen was excused last night was nauseating. if he started masturbating in the kitchen the same people would say he was having a good ole scratch for himself and call any detractors bullies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'll be telling us Dee's given up smoking next.

He is bullying her. He corners her and harrasses her until she becomes upset and bites back. That is bullying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Spot on and exactly how I feel. The way his bizarre behavior -flashing himself in the kitchen was excused last night was nauseating. if he started masturbating in the kitchen the same people would say he was having a good ole scratch for himself and call any detractors bullies.

Well said. The shit he is allowed to get away with is outrageous lol.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    I share your concern, Gary needs to go easy on her,because she'd love to be the victim.