Guess These 5 Movies That I Forgot

Jonathan1990Jonathan1990 Posts: 1,520
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When I was a my Dad put 4 of these on the TV. One I watched last year. These days I don't really watch that many.

1. ? - The most scariest one I've ever seen where this lady is on a train and all snakes comes out of her head and she's screaming like mad. The guard on the train comes to check of her opens and cupboard and this skeleton pops out. She gets off the train eventually. Really gets in my mind what this was called and I think it was on ITV1.

2. ? - This man fights another man in this kitchen who is dressed up as a seal and trys to mince him. He wins the seal man in the end. This is an 18+ movie when I remember looking at the TV guide and on ITV1.

3. ? - A man comes to a kids party as a clown entertaining them and this other man fights the clown. I remember my Dad having to mute the TV when the fighting was on as he did not want me to hear the language as I was only about 11. On ITV1 again.

4. ? - A recent one I saw on DVD last year set in New York and one of the line from a lady is Cat Got Your Tongue but just forgot it.

5. ? Close Encounters Of The Third Kind - I'm sure that was the name of it where this kid gets taken away by Aliens and all the stuff in the families house comes to life including the cooker, the telephone and the vacuum cleaner. This was on ITV1 too.

If you know all 5 you could tell me which one you liked best out of them.

Comments

• gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Number 3 could be Uncle Buck.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    Dressed as a seal? What in the hell?
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've gotta see number 2, whatever it is :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried doing a keyword search on IMDB.com?
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Number 2....do you mean seal as in animal or seal as in the US Special Forces?
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know #5 but regarding the other 4, you must have a different ITV1 to me. :)
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dearmrman wrote: »
    Number 2....do you mean seal as in animal or seal as in the US Special Forces?

If he is meaning Navy Seal then it could be Under Siege
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember a movie about a foulmouthed clown showing up at a kids party, can't recall the film offhand though
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember a film about a plane crash where some people survived, and there was an animal taking the bodies away, yet the survivors ate the other bodies, have no idea of the name.

And another I watched about Africa, where a lion (or something) would come at night and take people away.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    I remember a film about a plane crash where some people survived, and there was an animal taking the bodies away, yet the survivors ate the other bodies, have no idea of the name.

And another I watched about Africa, where a lion (or something) would come at night and take people away.

The second one is probably The Ghost And The Darkness. Stars Micheal Douglas.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    The second one is probably The Ghost And The Darkness. Stars Micheal Douglas.

Just read the wiki about that and it really does sound like it, thanks for that.
  • fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The plane one could be this
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106246/combined
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or this one...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0896585/

Don't think they ate the other bodies, but tried to.
  • Jonathan1990Jonathan1990 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man was dressed up as an animal type seal on number 2 and it was in a kitchen and the movie was 18+ as I remember seeing in the What's On TV Guide. I'm sure number 4 was The Avengers which I watched last year set in New York and someone saying Cat Got Your Tongue. Number 3 must have been Uncle Buck and we know number 5 is Close Encounters With The Third Kind. As for number 1 it still sticks in my mind but there was a movie like it called Majusa (however you spell it) which featured snakes coming out of heads but I don't know if there was a lady on a train.
  • Dar WDar W Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could the 3rd one be Billy Madison ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Could #2 be Sudden Death starring Jean-Claude Van Damme? In a kitchen he fights someone who's wearing a penguin costume. (Penguins/seals — who cares about zoological niceties when aquatic ass is being kicked in a kitchen?) Here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXsCAfmhZh4
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for number 1 it still sticks in my mind but there was a movie like it called Majusa (however you spell it) which featured snakes coming out of heads but I don't know if there was a lady on a train.

Medusa is an ancient Greek monster with snakes living on her head. She has an ability to petrify any living being when they look at her eyes.

Medusa + train - that narrows a list quite a bit. Might be Snakes on a Train (2006)? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0843873/
  • Jonathan1990Jonathan1990 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSquishy wrote: »
    Could #2 be Sudden Death starring Jean-Claude Van Damme? In a kitchen he fights someone who's wearing a penguin costume. (Penguins/seals — who cares about zoological niceties when aquatic ass is being kicked in a kitchen?) Here's a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXsCAfmhZh4

Yes that was the one and thinking it was a seal costume was my bad memory about the film it must have been a penguin.
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    #3 might be 'Brassed Off', Stephen Tomkinson plays a childrens' entertainer who dresses as a clown and turns up at a party after having a mental breakdown.
  • filmfan7filmfan7 Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Number 1 ! ..not sure but a similar film is the first Species film where I think the train guard checks on a girl and all sorts things come out of her head as she kills the guard and walks off the train a a grown woman ?...might not be your film but similar ??
  • filmfan7filmfan7 Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gerry d wrote: »
    If he is meaning Navy Seal then it could be Under Siege

Yes definatly Under Siege I think !