1125126127128129131»

Comments

• Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JoToBo wrote: »
    Nooooooooo, please No.

I'll join you there!!

I always found Eva really cringey and fake. Not sure if that was the character or the way the actress is/the way the actress played her.
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Isn't Sherrie Murphy in Australia? She's only given birth to her baby a few weeks ago.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    I'll join you there!!

I always found Eva really cringey and fake. Not sure if that was the character or the way the actress is/the way the actress played her.
    It was both.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just caught up on Jorgie & Matt's routine, wow!
  • Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iShum wrote: »
    I just caught up on Jorgie & Matt's routine, wow!

I've just caught up, too. Jorgie looks like a professional already. Just brilliant. She must have had some dance training in the past. She's so graceful and elegant. Good luck to her.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    I've just caught up, too. Jorgie looks like a professional already. Just brilliant. She must have had some dance training in the past. She's so graceful and elegant. Good luck to her.
    She definitely did.
  • BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    Jorgie is just amazing, that was gorgeous.

I wonder if HOs will do an iceskating storyline now, I wouldn't put it past them. ;)
    We could have a Hollyoaks on Ice special. The pond outside the dog can freeze over, the DoI alumni can randomly skate throughout - then at the end obviously someone take to the ice, it breaks and they freeze to death! :D
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the person who said they saw Sheree Murphy actually saw Stephanie Davies, she had the big hair and Eva make up on and when I saw her I thought it was Sheree as well.

ETA Oh and god don't bring Eva back I hated that character with a passion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the person who said they saw Sheree Murphy actually saw Stephanie Davies, she had the big hair and Eva make up on and when I saw her I thought it was Sheree as well.

So did I,
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member

Yeah they said on the first show she did some ballet when she was younger - but they told her she was too 'big' to ever be a professional. :rolleyes:
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aw, Eva was amazing! (Well, not amazing) A brilliant kind of camp, interfering busybody type of bitchy character. She could've been fun for Tony but... well, I'd forgotten she existed until you brought her up.
  • Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they said on the first show she did some ballet when she was younger - but they told her she was too 'big' to ever be a professional. :rolleyes:

Ah, it really shows, but she's naturally very gifted as well. She could have pursued other types of dance, though, but then we wouldn't have had the pleasure of Theresa McQueen. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just because Eva was at DOI doesn't mean she's returning to HO. She's probably just catching up with old friends so I wouldn't worry too much
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I liked Eva but was Sheree Murphy actually there? I don't mind if they did bring her back but I don't see why they would right now.
  • fairyfruitcakefairyfruitcake Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Eva but was Sheree Murphy actually there? I don't mind if they did bring her back but I don't see why they would right now.

No it wasnt Sheree Murphy it was Stephanie Davis
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How ace was Jorgie? Such a fab performance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I liked Eva. Didn't think much of her at the start, she was a bit shaky, but she came into her own in her last few months and I found her very funny, she was quite feisty and was really a character who was looking out for herself and quite dippy in that it never occured to her how she made others feel. Like Kathleen, but younger and friendlier. I liked that they actually wanted to spend screentime on an older character. She didn't really seem like an older character though, her "free-spirit" made her seem much younger and fitted better in the cast.
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    I also liked Eva - I wish we had more of her - what we got - and like it has been said - her material towards the end was great!
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,793
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=56542421#post56542421
    This discussion has been closed.