Gina continually talking about her wealth, how vulgar

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »
    They did talk about it the other night. Gina said to Hazel, you're jealous of me because of my wealth and Hazel said NO i'm not jealous, that's nt jealousy, I don't think it's right to continue talking about it - Big Difference.

All Gina is - is her parents wealth, she's done nothing with her life, earned it - that's all she has to talk about.

I really have no idea what this is about. I have no idea what conversation you are talking about, and unless I see it for myself, I'll not comment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    grayflower wrote: »
    I've no idea where you get that idea from about Gina.

From watching her on BB. Do you remember how she reacted to being nominated?
    Hazel should confront her, rather than fester with the rage. It's only what she'd expect from everyone else about her, according to her holier than thou bellowing at Charlie.

Confrontation is overrated. But Hazel, unlike Gina, is capable of receiving criticism in a calm, rational manner.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to think there should be a separate sub forum dedicated to anti Gina threads.
    baiting -
    Forum Member
    geeky kiwi wrote: »
    From watching her on BB. Do you remember how she reacted to being nominated?

Confrontation is overrated. But Hazel, unlike Gina, is capable of receiving criticism in a calm, rational manner.

Which nomination?

Confrontation is what Hazel wants, according to her rant at Charlie.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really have no idea what this is about. I have no idea what conversation you are talking about, and unless I see it for myself, I'll not comment.

That's fine, as I said I only saw it over the past 2 LF nights, never, ever before. I.E. BB has never once put in into a show.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did talk about it the other night. Gina said to Hazel, you're jealous of me because of my wealth and Hazel said NO i'm not jealous, that's nt jealousy, I don't think it's right to continue talking about it - Big Difference.

All Gina is - is her parents wealth, she's done nothing with her life, earned it - that's all she has to talk about.
    if true :rolleyes: and it was 'bragging' about it that wreeks - and that was what Hazel didn't like - IF Gina mixes with rich other people she can brag when out the house with them, but Hazel's point was doing it infront of people who arnt rich in any shape or form was bad attitude to have ,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only every heard her give out this info in the first week - for all we know she is as a church mouse and this is the character she chose to be - even if it's not - she is kooky funny and has given a lot to our entertainment and it does not matter if someone rich or not wins - what they do with it is up to them

I just don't believe the winner should be the dullest HM in there and would rather those awful twins had it - probably be a weeks shopping to them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    Which nomination?

Take your pick.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't hear her brag about it but she does talk about herself a lot.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to think there should be a separate sub forum dedicated to anti Gina threads.

Stop acting like she is the only one that get's it. Last week Sam had all but a few threads bashing him. Hazel has had it all series as did Callum until he was evicted.
    Forum Member
    geeky kiwi wrote: »
    Take your pick.

If you can be specific, I'll try to answer.
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing vulgar about it. We rich people need to talk about our money. It makes us feel good. I'm so rich it's hard to put into words and I never shut up about it. I just recently bought a new cooker.
    Forum Member
    There's nothing vulgar about it. We rich people need to talk about our money. It makes us feel good. I'm so rich it's hard to put into words and I never shut up about it. I just recently bought a new cooker.

I'll raise you some new low voltage light bulbs! :cool::cool::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Congratulations :D
  • CandidCandid Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Other wealthy people can talk about themselves, without ever once mentioning their money. Mind you, I suppose as Gina is unemployed, has done nothing to achieve or earn her wealth - you're quite correct, she has absolutely nothing else to talk about, but her parents wealth which has awarded her a luxurious lifestyle based upon shopping, parties, holidays, living in top hotels, etc.

Gina hasn't disclosed her status on employment, but you pretty much agreed with me in this post.
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what happens to the prize money if she wins ?
  • Janice 65Janice 65 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah..but did you buy it from Harrods.:D
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never heard her brag once.

Why do you think she got bood going into the house.
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    what about the Ferrero Rocher, talk about rubbing it in the viewers faces, I nearly choked on my humble Twix? :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »

But then she got cheers for so many weeks?
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    let it go, the thread title was about her continually talking about wealth, let it go.
    She talks about 'stuff' it's just expensive.
  • wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only heard these snippets over the last 1.5 nights' HLs. No wonder Hazel has commented on it, how absolutely vulgar.

I wonder if any of the younger offspring, of the royal family, e.g. Harry/William/Kate or any other wealthy offspring of film stars, celebs, etc., talked like that continually, in the press, etc., would it be viewed as acceptable. There were a few wealthy celebs in CBB shows and no-one ever discussed their money or how they had/would spend it.

For example a conversation of Gina talking about herself to Sophie:,"Hmmm I still don't know whether to get a lamborghini or a ferrari when I'm 26? Can't wait to get new gucci shoes and go channel shopping, and throw a £100,000 party, and I'll need a personal trainer, yada,yada,yada"

you do know that we live in a capitalist society dont you?
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never heard her brag once.

maybe your deaf then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendy13 wrote: »
    you do now that we live in a capitalist society dont you?

Totally correct, which has wrecked society as a whole, with one of the biggest global recessions of all times. Most people are unemployed, struggling with debts, being evicted from homes, child benefits cut, etc. To be truthful, I would doubt that Gina is even aware of any recession, how could she be - but even more reason for her to catch herself on.

As I said earlier, do the younger royals sit and talk about their wealth at any chance they can get, the beckhams, for example, or any other rich celebs you can think off - as I said, It is in very bad taste.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally correct, which has wrecked society as a whole, with one of the biggest global recessions of all times. Most people are unemployed, struggling with debts, being evicted from homes, child benefits cut, etc. To be truthful, I would doubt that Gina is even aware of any recession, how could she be - but even more reason for her to catch herself on.

As I said earlier, do the younger royals sit and talk about their wealth at any chance they can get, the beckhams, for example, or any other rich celebs you can think off - as I said, It is in very bad taste.

when I read posts like this I can hardly keep from yelling at the computer screen.... how on earth can you believe that Gina is rich!?

Rich people Gina's age do not act like her - they don't give a damn what people think of them and we all know Gina is all about image. Gina dresses like Hyacinth Bucket going off to some uber-posh (NOT) cocktail party at some local bigwig's house.... she is the height of chav/lower middle class.

Seriously interested in the response - do you really think rich people act like Gina? Really?! They don't.