Options

EE - Have Max and Jane been sleeping together?

RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm convinced Jane is the killer so I'm literally clutching at straws to join up the dots after Emma'a 'You know' line tonight but it is feasible.

Jane was shagging Max (I mean come on, who hasn't he had an affair with?) and then Lucy found out, flew into a furious rage and attacked Jane who defended herself and accidentally killed her in the process.

'It wasn't there' regarding Janes car, which was missing in the video clip she'd watched earlier in the episode

Just a theory

Comments

• Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    I kinda hope its not true because of Jane and Max sleeping togther! :O

But Jane is somebody to watch out for.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting theory. Max did try it on with Jane earlier this year after Jane rejected him he then started his affair with Lucy. Could Jane have had a change of heart and started an affair with him only to discover he was also sleeping with her stepdaughter? Leading to a Lucy/Jane confrontation which resulted in Lucy dying?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting theory. Max did try it on with Jane earlier this year after Jane rejected him he then started his affair with Lucy. Could Jane have had a change of heart and started an affair with him only to discover he was also sleeping with her stepdaughter? Leading to a Lucy/Jane confrontation which resulted in Lucy dying?

Honestly I feel like Mrs Marple or something the more i think about it the more it makes sense
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Meanwhile Jane was have a go at Ian for sleeping with a prostitute? It would be hypocrisy to the most high
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile Jane was have a go at Ian for sleeping with a prostitute? It would be hypocrisy to the most high

Murderers don't tend to be high on morals though
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldnt be surprised if Max had slept with Jane hes nearly had every woman in the square
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Murderers don't tend to be high on morals though

Stepford Frumps like Jane Beale do though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stepford Frumps like Jane Beale do though.

It wouldn't be the first time shes had an affair though
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Babe, it's always been you, Jane... forget your step-daughter, your best mate and mother of my kids, Vanessa, Kirsty, Stacey, Becca, the mother of my dead son I never ever talk about, and a few others J-B is forgetting... always you, Jane :("
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good theory never thought of that and a cosy chat Jane had with Max sticks in my head for some reason
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Good theory. Highly possible.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    No, that would be stupid.

DTC can't just plan out a Whodunnit and magic up a storyline in to conveniently fit with it, it needs to have a backstory in the leading up to the murder.
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    Why would Emma have wanted to meet Jane and wanted to ensure the kiosk man was available to whip up a sandwich for her, especially if she came from the café..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    funkycub wrote: »
    Why would Emma have wanted to meet Jane and wanted to ensure the kiosk man was available to whip up a sandwich for her, especially if she came from the café..

I don't think Emma was actually worried about getting the murderer something for lunch. The kiosk owner was closing up and she didn't want to be alone when they arrived.
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    But apart from those three, if Emma knew who did the murder why would she be worried about talking to them and not just getting them off the street
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Let's not forget that Jane and Max had a little moment together before Lucy died. It's not beyond the realm of possibility... especially when Max is involved.