Are you glad that DTC is EP?

2»

Comments

• Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Hell yes
    If you'd posted this thread in the summer, I would have probably answered I don't care either way, but after this past few months - hell yes!
  • Stephen_101Stephen_101 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Hell yes
    He invented the Carters, That alone makes him worthy of the crown. 2014 was incredible and I have a feeling 2015 may be as good!

I have to be honest, I dislike Carter-less episodes. I mainly only watch the show for the Carters. However tonights episode was freaking amazing!!! I still prefer the Christmas episode but WOW I was on the edge of my seat tonight too!

All hail DTC!
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hell yes
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    You need to stop trolling, it's pathetic.

I agree!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hell yes
    If you'd posted this thread in the summer, I would have probably answered I don't care either way, but after this past few months - hell yes!

Same with me! The summer was a little messy and they didn't really even try tbh! I hope 2015 summer isn't the same!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hell yes
    He's not crap but I still hold a grudge against him for the way he's introduced the Carters. Definitely too much too soon and I worry that might become the hallmark of his time in charge of EE.

If he's planning to be gone by the end of this year, fine but he's got through a heck of a lot of big storylines in only a year, which makes you wonder where he can go over the next 2-3 years. To be honest, even if he does leave this year, it doesn't mean the potential problem of having to cover old ground too soon disappears for his successor. I worry DTC may peak too soon and in turn, cause problems for EE in the medium-long term, which DTC's predecessors have been accused of.

I disagree, he's done lots of storylines, but there's still SO MUCH he could do! He's been quite careful and hasn't done a Hollyoaks (Going OTT!), if the BBC have any sense, they'll hold on to DTC for as long as they can! EastEnders will remain the best soap in the country as long as he's in charged! Or someone like him!:p
  • RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hell yes
    Well compared to Kirkwood and Newman, yes. I'd thought it would be better, but it was good.