Options

Galaxy Tab 2 wont update weather widgets.

i love skyi love sky Posts: 3,297
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have got a new Galaxy tab 2 and for some reason it wont update the weather widget that was already on it.

i have set it to update every hour but still it does not update and i have also download a sunrise and sunset widget and christmas countdown which again both have not updated.

what could be the problem with why these are not updating as they should be?

Comments

• Options
    JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love sky wrote: »
    I have got a new Galaxy tab 2 and for some reason it wont update the weather widget that was already on it.

i have set it to update every hour but still it does not update and i have also download a sunrise and sunset widget and christmas countdown which again both have not updated.

what could be the problem with why these are not updating as they should be?

Sorry I have no idea, but what are widgets? Got a Galaxy tab myself and really have no idea how it works!!

Is it connected up to wifi? Thats the only reason I can think of for not updating.
  • Options
    ResonanceResonance Posts: 16,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ75 wrote: »
    Sorry I have no idea, but what are widgets? Got a Galaxy tab myself and really have no idea how it works!!

Is it connected up to wifi? Thats the only reason I can think of for not updating.

Widgets are things that display info from an app on your screen without having to open the app. So far example a weather widget might display the temperature, whether it's cloudy, wind speed etc.

Like this for example

http://cdn-static.zdnet.com/i/story/70/00/007217/original/00-nexus-7-home-screen.jpg